Here we go again...

kGYlVom.jpg

isnt it great? r.i.p. this game

Replies

• Tbirds01
    1235 posts Member
    "We hope to achieve something like a Rock Paper Scissors meta..."
    Oh dear. Well maybe in the near future we’ll finally get that.🤦‍♂️😕
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • Tbirds01 wrote: »

if my internet self had arms I would slap the hope right out ya. we just emerged from a 6 month meta and hopping straight into another. the power creep is so high that this pattern cant be reversed now unless there are nerfs.
  • Reptillor wrote: »
    Did you hear? Genocians getting reworked.. so soon poggle the lesser will be meta.. bow before the genocian armada.

hopefully 7 Zetas will be enough for them to compete against general grievous teams
  • Tbirds01
    1235 posts Member
    Reptillor wrote: »
    Did you hear? Genocians getting reworked.. so soon poggle the lesser will be meta.. bow before the genocian armada.

Yes! Poggle will now hit for 100k on his basic, spy will trigger savior first turn, and geo soldier will one shot malak. Oh, and sun fac will regenerate 100% health and protection every time he uses an ability.
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • Tbirds01
    1235 posts Member
    Mirotic wrote: »
    Tbirds01 wrote: »

if my internet self had arms I would slap the hope right out ya. we just emerged from a 6 month meta and hopping straight into another. the power creep is so high that this pattern cant be reversed now unless there are nerfs.

Ouch! Next time don’t slap so hard, that hurt.
  • Tbirds01 wrote: »

I hate what they did with Palp and maybe Anakin, but it doesn’t defy their statements. They said they are working towards a Revan/Darth Revan/???/??? Meta. And I believe them. They just don’t want anything else to get in the way. They DO want a diverse meta. But they want complete control over that meta.
  • Mirotic
    51 posts Member
    edited April 2019

I hate what they did with Palp and maybe Anakin, but it doesn’t defy their statements. They said they are working towards a Revan/Darth Revan/???/??? Meta. And I believe them. They just don’t want anything else to get in the way. They DO want a diverse meta. But they want complete control over that meta.

if you simply look at the data chart, it's pretty straight-forward that a diverse meta is not intended. unless you consider 70% darth revan vs 25% jedi revan diverse
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    Reptillor wrote: »

You know? I would love this....just because the meta has been so stale
  • @CG_Carrie would you like to bloody well explain how this meta is good for the bloody game? CG is acting like a daft ol’ cabbage they are.

no she would not
  • Mirotic wrote: »
    @CG_Carrie would you like to bloody well explain how this meta is good for the bloody game? CG is acting like a daft ol’ cabbage they are.

no she would not

I have some more salty colloquialisms I’d like to say right now about CG but I don’t wish to be banned by some overzealous mod looking to swing his mighty ban hammer.

😂😂 you know theres a saying I've heard from the elder ones. it goes something like, "the proxy browser is mightier than the ban hammer" 👾🤷‍♂️
  • Poggle, shave us!!

We need your canons!!!
  • Juzz
    366 posts Member
    MaxiPriest wrote: »
    Poggle, shave us!!

We need your canons!!!

Did you meant razors? :D
    Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain
  • Blackbeardpepe
    1481 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Rock paper scissors...if all the materials used were paper. :#
  • General grievous is still somewhat meta. There's 4 people using him
    This is... SPARTAAAAAAA
  • 🎉🎈🎈
    This is... SPARTAAAAAAA
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    I'm sure it will be even better when they get around to nerfing all of Malak's counters (and another one just sprung up today. lol)
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member

if you simply look at the data chart, it's pretty straight-forward that a diverse meta is not intended. unless you consider 70% darth revan vs 25% jedi revan diverse

It’s only straightforward if you ignore the part of the post that said they are working towards it down the road and it will take some time to implement as they intend.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Liath wrote: »

It’s only straightforward if you ignore the part of the post that said they are working towards it down the road and it will take some time to implement as they intend.

This does seem an odd way to bring about what they suggest they are aiming for though. Assuming they are saying one thing while actively working toward something else is....well, Occam's razor.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    As an aside - I'd always hoped to one day make it to the 1%. YEAH!!!

• Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

This does seem an odd way to bring about what they suggest they are aiming for though. Assuming they are saying one thing while actively working toward something else is....well, Occam's razor.

That would be true only if you see the diversity as their sole goal. But obviously it isn’t. It is actually quite reasonable that they want diversity, but not just any diversity. Rather they want diversity only if it also lines up with various other goals they have as well (like oh I don’t know making money perhaps). Seen in that light, any old diversity might be slapped down because it isn’t the specific diversity that they want, but it doesn’t mean they’re lying about diversity being one of the things they eventually want.
  • Javin37
    367 posts Member
    kGYlVom.jpg

isnt it great? r.i.p. this game

all games die once those that put no effort in get equal rewards.

anakin is the ultimate participation trophy.
  • Liath wrote: »

I didnt ignore it at all, I saw it, I chose not to believe it.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

That would be true only if you see the diversity as their sole goal. But obviously it isn’t. It is actually quite reasonable that they want diversity, but not just any diversity. Rather they want diversity only if it also lines up with various other goals they have as well (like oh I don’t know making money perhaps). Seen in that light, any old diversity might be slapped down because it isn’t the specific diversity that they want, but it doesn’t mean they’re lying about diversity being one of the things they eventually want.

Fair enough. If the "diversity" they want is prescribed diversity, solely dependent on spending for the latest rock, paper or scissors (and older rock, paper and scissors are all worthless), then that is a game I am not interested in playing - nor is it the game any of us has been playing for the past 3 years.

If they nerf every Malak counter into the ground (even the ones that use JKR teams) it would seem to indicate that "prescribed diversity" is the path they are taking.

• Zinke7
    194 posts Member
    And this is with DR and DM only being available one time. Its going to be interesting to see what % they can own after second coming.