iPhone 6 users need answers!

You basically broke the game for us last month! There have been NUMEROUS bug reports and all the threads get merged in Answers yet no one has provided a time table or solution! TW is basically an unusable game mode now. It constantly crashes entering battle. The arena battles have now started removing the actions buttons which means you get to watch your team timeout and lose. I have played this game since launch and bugs have always been part of the game, but this one is the first that has made me want to quit. This issue started with the last QOL upgrade. Please address this!

I put this here on the off chance there is anyone else pulling there hair out today after watching their TW attempts get flushed down the toilet!

Replies

• atcollins09
    11 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Trade in your phone?
  • Figured that would be the first response
  • How about having a programming team that can engineer a product that is stable across platforms and devices? I spend enough money on this game. I’m not adding another expense to play it when this piece of hardware is perfectly fine for every other use I have in my life. Up until last month it was more than capable of running this game.
  • Trade in your phone?

They shouldn't have to trade their phone in to play a game. I get that the Nokia brick shouldn't be accommodated, but an iPhone 6 isn't a relic that nobody uses anymore.
  • Switch to Android phone. Been playing since the beginning of time and never had to deal with any bugs.

Hopefully for your sanity the next update will fix things for you.
  • My situation is not severe like yours but every time TW is live I loose:
    - some TW attacks
    - My HAAT run
    - Some arena/fleet arena battles
    Of course I reported this to answersHQ too... but nothing happens....
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Please discuss bugs and issues at Answers HQ to help them get the information they need.

You may also want to send a direct message to the dev team (I will too), with a Link to an Answers HQ post, asking them to push for a response.

Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>