So You Have Revan...Now What?

YKMisfit
730 posts Member
edited April 2019
I'm not sure this is really the best place to put this since you can't mod the version of Revan they give you for the event, but I was wondering how you guys all mod Revan after you've completed it?

Standard attacker stuff (CC/CD or Offence) or are there any other stats that are particularly useful but maybe less obvious?

EDIT - changed the thread title to make it more of a "what to do with Revan now that you have him" discussion rather than just a specific "how to mod him" one.
Post edited by YKMisfit on

Replies

• jkray622
    1636 posts Member
    Speed, speed, and more speed. Then damage after that, but no at the expense of speed.
  • YKMisfit wrote: »
    I'm not sure this is really the best place to put this since you can't mod the version of Revan they give you for the event, but I was wondering how you guys all mod Revan after you've completed it?

Standard attacker stuff (CC/CD or Offence) or are there any other stats that are particularly useful but maybe less obvious?

Take a look at your arena shard and look at the speed of your opponents. If you know you won't be able to outspeed most of your shardmates, don't go all in on speed but mix in offense as well. You'll be able to beat faster revan teams with good strategy. I've also seen slower revans easily beat those with higher offense.
  • Yeah, I'm not really planning to use him as my arena team (not to say I won't later on), and figure his biggest use for me personally will be in the sith raid and TW/GA. Just thought it would be helpful to have a general modding discussion since most of the people using this forum aren't likely to have him yet but are working towards it and may find something like this helpful.

Thanks for the input!
  • OK, new question; Zeta order?

I should have 3 zetas either just as I get Revan or shortly after. Is it better to put all 3 on Revan first, or should I throw Jolee's in there somewhere? Mind you, I don't have GMY's yet either and he's a pretty key part of the Revan team. Obviously all 5 are going to be needed, and only 1 (of these) will help with the event itself.

My initial plan is to go:

1. Revan: General
    2. Revan: Hero
    3. Revan: Direct Focus
    4. Jolee: That Looks Pretty Bad
    5. GMY: Battle Meditation

However, if Jolee is #2, then I'll probably make it #1 (since I have 2 ready) so that I get the added benefit of using it to help with the event itself (but from what I understand, I should have no trouble without it).

Once again, thanks for the input!
  • jkray622 wrote: »
    Speed, speed, and more speed. Then damage after that, but no at the expense of speed.

This
  • YKMisfit wrote: »
    OK, new question; Zeta order?

I should have 3 zetas either just as I get Revan or shortly after. Is it better to put all 3 on Revan first, or should I throw Jolee's in there somewhere? Mind you, I don't have GMY's yet either and he's a pretty key part of the Revan team. Obviously all 5 are going to be needed, and only 1 (of these) will help with the event itself.

My initial plan is to go:

1. Revan: General
    2. Revan: Hero
    3. Revan: Direct Focus
    4. Jolee: That Looks Pretty Bad
    5. GMY: Battle Meditation

However, if Jolee is #2, then I'll probably make it #1 (since I have 2 ready) so that I get the added benefit of using it to help with the event itself (but from what I understand, I should have no trouble without it).

Once again, thanks for the input!

I’d get Yoda’s first, then Revan’s lead, then Direct Focus, then Hero, and last Jolee