Act now or wait?

Kyleach15
13 posts Member
edited April 2019
I want to start performing better in the Sith Raid so I can get better rewards but I'm worried about investing in the teams that are good right now in case the new toons that are going to be coming out or reworked existing toons becoming potentially better in the raid.
The only good team I have for the STR right now is JTR, RT, R2, BB8, and Scav Rey btw, and I've only got 22 Zeta mats sitting around.
Also I do not have JKR or C3PO currently

Replies

• Nightsisters will always be good. Get your talzin + zombie + gang up and running.
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    Add 3po and finn.

Your goal should be heroic sith raid teams
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Nightsisters will always be good. Get your talzin + zombie + gang up and running.

Nightsisters are also a pain to get running in HSTR, very RNG dependent and require a lot of restarts. I would suggest building up Chex Mix, it's not hard to make (some characters are viable at low gear) and CLS teams are still pretty useful.
  • Nauros wrote: »
    Nightsisters will always be good. Get your talzin + zombie + gang up and running.

Nightsisters are also a pain to get running in HSTR, very RNG dependent and require a lot of restarts. I would suggest building up Chex Mix, it's not hard to make (some characters are viable at low gear) and CLS teams are still pretty useful.

Not if you run them in p4, no restarts and on a bad run 5 mil versus nihilus
  • 6ljextst7z92.jpeg

I’m surprised by the above comments. Max out a JKRevan team... use it in HSTR for 10M+ Damage. (My record is 13M)... plus that team is useful in squad arena & Grand Arena.

That’s unquestionably the first team I’d max out... with the only possible exception of Nightsisters who are easy to gear & can do 30M damage in P3... but very heavily RNG dependent. 8M is more reasonable.
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    I'd act now. Sure, some newer toons will probably be better than current toons, but that's always the case and there are teams that do good amounts of damage as of now. See that JKR team above and JTR, for example