If this is true then it is a broken mechanic

So when I auto NS teams with my BH team zombie always pops taunt, which is fine, but when she pops back up without taunt after I kill her she is still auto-targeted. Effectively still having taunt. When you auto, if you have not targeted then the attacks are random.

When NS teams attack me with my BH team defending, does zombie stay targeted when my defense kills their zombie? I would think it would kill and switch to random otherwise giving the offense NS the easiest possible path to success: hey here is this thing you can't kill and stop targeting because it stays auto target there.

Replies

• Don’t have Zombie selected? BH on defense should behave as they do on auto when you don’t have anyone selected. It’s the act of selecting Zombie that’s causing the deviation.
  • Don’t have Zombie selected? BH on defense should behave as they do on auto when you don’t have anyone selected. It’s the act of selecting Zombie that’s causing the deviation.

She isn't auto-selected when she taunts?
  • No, you must have tapped on her or one of the others at some point. Otherwise, if you don’t select anyone and Zombie’s taunting all BH that don’t hit through taunt will be forced to hit her (Boba and Jango may or may not hit her depending on AI priorities) and then everyone will be free to target whoever after she rezzes.

As a long time NS user in arena, I can tell you for sure that BH AI handles them jussst fine on defense. That’s a team I avoid at all costs.
  • No, you must have tapped on her or one of the others at some point. Otherwise, if you don’t select anyone and Zombie’s taunting all BH that don’t hit through taunt will be forced to hit her (Boba and Jango may or may not hit her depending on AI priorities) and then everyone will be free to target whoever after she rezzes.

As a long time NS user in arena, I can tell you for sure that BH AI handles them jussst fine on defense. That’s a team I avoid at all costs.

Cool! Good to know. I might swap over some mods back there then
  • I'm really surprised the trolls aren't all over this one. You're talking about auto lol. Let me say it again, a u t o. You have won the lazy award for the day lol. Auto should not give you any kind of benefit, if anything stuff like this should happen more to prevent players from using auto. Don't expect to win or come up on top when using it. It would be unfair to players that play normal and spend their time.
  • casper1jr wrote: »
    I'm really surprised the trolls aren't all over this one. You're talking about auto lol. Let me say it again, a u t o. You have won the lazy award for the day lol. Auto should not give you any kind of benefit, if anything stuff like this should happen more to prevent players from using auto. Don't expect to win or come up on top when using it. It would be unfair to players that play normal and spend their time.

OP was asking what happens on defense, not how to win on auto.