B1 Battle Droid mods

Stenun
851 posts Member
There seems very little point in my usual stand by of putting decent Health and Protection mods on the B1. Even Defence doesn't really seem as useful as normal.
At the moment I've instead gone for Critical Chance, Critical Damage and Potency in 3rd for its Target Lock ability. But I'm not convinced this is the best option.

What do you have on yours?

Replies

• Tbirds01
    1235 posts Member
    Offense and potency hands down, and I’m sure many will agree with me. Crit damage and chance are utterly useless as he cannot crit. It’s in his kit.
    Offense for higher damage and potency for applying target lock. Speed is unnecessary as he is super fast already and his main point is to assist a lot.
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • He can’t critically hit due to his unique, so really the only mods that are useful are potency, speed, and offense.
  • Stenun
    851 posts Member
    Tbirds01 wrote: »
    Crit damage and chance are utterly useless as he cannot crit. It’s in his kit.

I missed that! Hah! Thanks. Time to change everything again. :smile:
  • Speed and offence. High speed is the only thing that ensures he can regain stacks of droid battalion faster than GG and enemy attacks can remove them.
  • Vinniarth
    1859 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Offense primaries with speed. Other irrelevant - but with attack and speed secondaries definitely. Potency - may be. Good catch
    Post edited by Vinniarth on