Update tonight?

Replies

• HK22
    645 posts Member
    My guess is B1/Droideka on hard nodes and maybe a tease about whats next. Oh and some gear pack because we must have new packs.
  • jscojsyd4nw5.jpg
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    Don't shoot the comments!

On second thought, yes, do that.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Isnt it nice when we all gather, put aside our differences, and enjoy a brief moment of social peace, when we collectively hate CG for not telling us what the update is?
    We just need some campfire and marshmallows.

Maybe there is no update. Maybe this is their plan. An epic PR stunt, forum team building.

Forum version of Battle Royale or The Condemned IMO
  • Tbirds01
    1235 posts Member
    Isnt it nice when we all gather, put aside our differences, and enjoy a brief moment of social peace, when we collectively hate CG for not telling us what the update is?

Maybe there is no update. Maybe this is their plan. An epic PR stunt, forum team building.

Yes! Even if that were the case, we need that as a community. Stick together through everything thrown at our way.
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • Yotommy
    94 posts Member
    edited April 2019

Someone's Nerfing my lord , Kumbaya!
  • Yotommy wrote: »
    They are releasing the new red/purple Lightsaber Revan. You get 0 days notice you need all OR with a minimum of 20k power. Also the event lasts for 20 minutes.

And, after his rework, mace windu will insta kill this revan, if he is exposed.
  • kalidor wrote: »
    Ready for the forums to burn down tonight??

Always ready for that. What catches me off guard is when the forums are happy.

Last time this happened hard nodes went from 5 to 8
  • Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    Droids (B1 / Droideka) will be farmable. Maybe Emperor’s shuttle. We won’t be getting a nerf on Anakin without prior communication. They haven’t said they’ll nerf him yet and will let us know if they decide to

No Geo TB since we still don’t have details on it. There is a lot they haven’t talked about it. They won’t drop it out of nowhere but give us status updates. I’m curious if the Geo TB will be included in the May calendar
  • Tbirds01
    1235 posts Member
    Ultra wrote: »
    Droids (B1 / Droideka) will be farmable. Maybe Emperor’s shuttle. We won’t be getting a nerf on Anakin without prior communication. They haven’t said they’ll nerf him yet and will let us know if they decide to

No Geo TB since we still don’t have details on it. There is a lot they haven’t talked about it. They won’t drop it out of nowhere but give us status updates. I’m curious if the Geo TB will be included in the May calendar

I am thinking you are right.
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • Quadruple amputee anakin incoming!

Still beat Malak
  • You can pretty accurately gauge how satisfied the player base is based on the comments before an update. Morale is pretty low right now. We are dreading a game update. Just think about that for a second and how sad that is.
  • Yotommy wrote: »
    Quadruple amputee anakin incoming!

Still beat Malak

malak? sounds greek to me
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Padme legendary event just dropped on EA’s Instagram.
  • wait … that's Thors girlfriend! Nice modeling ….
    Circle of Sin. 2 Teams. This is the way! cos.rocks
  • Monel
    2784 posts Member
    Atlas1 wrote: »

Twitter as well

THIS!!!

Post nerf Anakin artwork:

vd3xczardu48.gif

• Atlas1 wrote: »

Umm. Legendary?
  • Monel wrote: »

Twitter as well

Alibaba as well.
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member

Umm. Legendary?

And you’ll need to purchase the new Clankers to unlock her, no doubt.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Monel wrote: »

Twitter as well

EDIT: you Truth!

Umm. Legendary?

That’s a steep legendary. They aren’t even farmable yet. Well I guess no padme in Tb shard node but she will be needed for sure
  • the Geonosis TB requires an update in the app store/google play to be applied
  • @CG_SBCrumb please don’t forget about IPD being required in platoons in phase 6 of dstb

Umm. Legendary?

That’s a steep legendary. They aren’t even farmable yet. Well I guess no padme in Tb shard node but she will be needed for sure

Well they are farmable now
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    I like how the post title includes "requirements" and there's almost nothing about that.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Riffinator wrote: »

Umm. Legendary?

Well they are farmable now

And it’s any sep correct?
  • Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    Padme legendary requiring separatists wow didn't see that coming

Thought she was going to be a ROLO like reward
This discussion has been closed.