Content Update 4/24/2019 [MEGA]

Prev1
Sunnie1978
2937 posts Moderator
edited April 2019
DEV POST
CG_SBCrumb wrote: »

Hi Holotable Heroes!

Here is all the new content you’ll find after today’s update, 4/24/19.

SHARD SHUFFLE
These characters or ships are now available in the following locations:

B1 Battle Droid
  • B1 Battle Droid is a new addition to Fleet Battles 5-B Hard and does not replace any possible rewards currently available there.

Droideka
  • Droideka will replace Hoth Rebel Scout, the character currently on Light Side Battles 8-B Hard. Hoth Rebel Scout will continue to be farmable on Dark Side Battles 6-A Hard and available in the Cantina Battles Store.

PACKS AND BUNDLES
Ultimate Bundle: Separatist Droids
Gather Separatist Droids under the leadership of General Grievous. This selection of character shards and gear will aid you in your goal of crushing the Galactic Republic.
Includes:
  • General Grievous (x55)
  • B1 Battle Droid (x30)
  • Droideka (x30)
  • B2 Super Battle Droid (x55)
  • IG-100 MagnaGuard (x55)
  • Ability Materials
  • Gear
  • Credits
Date available: April 24th
Purchase limit: 1
Minimum Level requirement: 20

Separatist Droid Faction Pack
Give the Separatist army a boost with character shards for General Grievous or one of the Separatist droids.
Each pack awards 1 card of character shards worth 10-330 shards.
  • General Grievous
  • B1 Battle Droid
  • Droideka
  • B2 Super Battle Droid
  • IG-100 MagnaGuard
Date available: April 24th
699 Crystals
Minimum Level requirements: 20+
Maximum # Purchases: 1 per Day

FIXES
  • UNIT - Darth Malak will no longer be able to target units that can't be targeted when battling on Auto with no enemy unit directly selected.
  • UI - Updated some battle effect descriptions to further clarify some mechanical interactions and ensure that when a battle effect icon has the lock on it, that lock only refers to the fact that the effect can't be dispelled.
  • TERRITORY BATTLE - Hoth Territory Battle Imperial Assault (Light Side): Hoth Rebel Soldier was inadvertently used in Phase 2 platoons. These have been replaced by Princess Leia in all instances but one, which was replaced by Admiral Ackbar instead.
  • TERRITORY BATTLE - Hoth Territory Battle Imperial Retaliation (Dark Side): Jango Fett was inadvertently used in a Phase 3 platoon. This has been replaced with Director Krennic instead.

DEV POST

Replies

• Seriously? Another character in fleet battles where everything seems to have an abhorrent drop rate? I have been farming ETA2 for a couple weeks and I've gotten 1 shard in the last 5 days from 5x a day.

Now we're going to have another "new" character that is (of course) put on a 20 energy node? You guys do know that there are 12 energy nodes too, right? (Yes, it's nice that Droideka is sharing a node with XB, but a 20 energy node!)

Pretty please, with sugar on top, look at the drop rate on fleet nodes, especially ETA2 and check that you didn't put the decimal in at 0.03% drop rate or something like that?
  • In the original platoon map it shows that we need a 7* IPD in phase 6 of DSTB, has this changed? Or will we still need one
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • **** these single fleet hard node farm
  • Riffinator wrote: »
    In the original platoon map it shows that we need a 7* IPD in phase 6 of DSTB, has this changed? Or will we still need one

@Kyno
  • DaBro1197
    35 posts Member
    edited April 2019
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Riffinator wrote: »
    In the original platoon map it shows that we need a 7* IPD in phase 6 of DSTB, has this changed? Or will we still need one

"Should be fixed, but checking"

• @Riffinator and @Kyno ty!
    Was about to slide in crumbs dm
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    LOL @ that bundle. I mean...
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • First time, Update.... i don't care
  • Hmmm palps shuttle event was a week and 2 weeks before b1 and drodika's, but still no sign of it being farmable?
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Lol they say b1 wont replace anything currently on that node like there is a ship or single piece of gear ANYONE actually needs....

I hate spending 375 crystals for 3 shards when i can get 4 for 320 in shipments because lets talk truth ship omegas drop once a year
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator

yes, being told this was also fixed.
  • Gorem
    1190 posts Member
    Noone:

CG: Everyone loves single hard node farms, especially Fleet nodes! Also we better remove all other hard node farms that are on multiple nodes, can't have people farming one thing in less then 6 months!
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Gorem wrote: »
    Noone:

CG: Everyone loves single hard node farms, especially Fleet nodes! Also we better remove all other hard node farms that are on multiple nodes, can't have people farming one thing in less then 6 months!

Shhhhhhhhh dont give em an excuse to drop uuuururururururuururuuruogggger and lobot before i finish them
  • GJO
    172 posts Member
    C'mon... FLEET nodes?????
    Give me a break
  • Whatelse73 wrote: »
    Seriously? Another character in fleet battles where everything seems to have an abhorrent drop rate? I have been farming ETA2 for a couple weeks and I've gotten 1 shard in the last 5 days from 5x a day.

Now we're going to have another "new" character that is (of course) put on a 20 energy node? You guys do know that there are 12 energy nodes too, right? (Yes, it's nice that Droideka is sharing a node with XB, but a 20 energy node!)

Pretty please, with sugar on top, look at the drop rate on fleet nodes, especially ETA2 and check that you didn't put the decimal in at 0.03% drop rate or something like that?

Drop rate has been the same for every node...33%
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Characters go on fleet nodes because 1) There are more empty spaces there than cantina (and duplicates in light/dark boards) and 2) To incentivise people to build fleets to do that content. Likewise, ships are going onto light/dark nodes so folks can farm ships without having to stop farming characters.

That said, like...... Can I please use my ships to get ships somehow? Maybe give folks a heads up that the fleet store will re-open so I can buy something other than zetas?
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Calbear949 wrote: »
    Whatelse73 wrote: »
    Seriously? Another character in fleet battles where everything seems to have an abhorrent drop rate? I have been farming ETA2 for a couple weeks and I've gotten 1 shard in the last 5 days from 5x a day.

I just went 1/5 and 1/5 on these droids. Obviously drop rates nerfed for them!!

edit: 6/20 now. guess you were right. lol
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • So... Cantina Nodes 2-C and 2-E have no characters on them. Just thought I’d say that.
  • Bartek
    116 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Calbear949 wrote: »
    Absolutely not. For example i remember KRU had insane drop rate, over 33%. At the other hand the Vets. Assuming 33% drop rate what are the chances of NOT getting a single shard from a 12 sim try? It's 0.82% and i had that multiple times. Drop rate varies a lot.
    Post edited by Bartek on
  • DaBro1197
    35 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Post edited by DaBro1197 on
  • Fleet node farm is pointless. With the average drop rates, its simply not worth refreshing the node/energy, but just buy the shards from shipments..
    Thanks, CG.
  • E3P0
    109 posts Member
    Gorem wrote: »
    Noone:

Meanwhile we still have multiple empty Cantina nodes ...
  • CG last 3 years: we realize placing units on hard nodes is not sustainable and are looking at other options.

CG today: we released several new characters to hard nodes.
  • nottenst
    682 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    I can verify that the Google Sheets for TB have been changed from what they were.
  • So I assume these are the five needed for Padme

General Grievous
    B1 Battle Droid
    Droideka
    B2 Super Battle Droid
    IG-100 MagnaGuard
  • Riffinator wrote: »

At least on the new spreadsheet it has been replaced by Sith Trooper
  • nottenst wrote: »

At least on the new spreadsheet it has been replaced by Sith Trooper

Great news
  • Anrath
    216 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    As of 4/26 the game forced a reload like it does when I use my old Apple device to play the game and then try to use my Android device to play.
    It then won't let me log into the game without it asking what my Google Play account is (Why did CG forget this?) and then asks me for new permissions including deleting stuff (what was wrong with the old permissions?).
    What the f... Is going on? :s

Cant find an explanation about this on this forums site or Answers HQ.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Fleet node farm is pointless. With the average drop rates, its simply not worth refreshing the node/energy, but just buy the shards from shipments..
    Thanks, CG.

But..... you have like..... the .0000000000000000001 % chance at getting ship omegas

Has to be worth it so you can omega a ship once a decade
This discussion has been closed.