Padme Amidala Event Requirements [MEGA]

Replies

• Why would they say seperatists. I guarantee you will need the 5 droids to do it. Won't be possible with geos/dooku/asajj that most people already have at G12
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    Ultra wrote: »
    She'll be like Chewbacca and C3PO under the JKR meta imo

Will let you beat DR teams on offense, very great on Raids, TB, Grand Arena and TW

There is more to a toon than best meta team in squad arena

Ik I want her and anakin to be a good team but I'm ready for an upset.
  • Mid drift, lol
  • She won’t. And if she does she will get nerfed. Or the paywall to get her is crazy high like all g12 light and dark side characters with zetas kinda like the malak event
  • Maybe to earn the players favor again they might actually make it Viable with non droid Seps. But i wont hold my breath on that. But otherwise i am glad she is coming to the game.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Why would they say seperatists. I guarantee you will need the 5 droids to do it. Won't be possible with geos/dooku/asajj that most people already have at G12

It at least shows Dooku but no telling if you can beat it with him.

51bap6a4hjes.png
  • HK22
    644 posts Member
    Ultra wrote: »
    She'll be like Chewbacca and C3PO under the JKR meta imo

Will let you beat DR teams on offense, very great on Raids, TB, Grand Arena and TW

There is more to a toon than best meta team in squad arena

I agree.
  • 0lg779da66n3.jpeg
    What's up with the shirt? Is it just a bad image or is this no skin showing padme?
  • Stenun
    851 posts Member
    Of course not.
    But, y'know, this is a game so there's always room for things that are fun.
    She doesn't have to be game changing. She could just be, y'know, fun.
    Given that this is a Legendary Event, she's going to be on a par with others. She's not going to be the answer to Darth Revan.
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    My crystals and gear got deleted by dr and malak.....have to take a hard pass on this one unless any separatist will do
  • Javin37 wrote: »
    0lg779da66n3.jpeg
    What's up with the shirt? Is it just a bad image or is this no skin showing padme?

What's up with her FACE?
  • Roahn
    231 posts Member
    Javin37 wrote: »
    0lg779da66n3.jpeg

That's not a skirt it's cape. She's the new crusader of the Galactic Empire.
  • HK22
    644 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Personally, I'm excited about running Kenobi, Anakin, Ahsoka, Padme and either R2/Plo/Rex because they represent some of the best parts of the TCW show. It may not be meta, but I will certainty have fun with it, especially when we get to the LS version of Geo TB where there will likely be GR only missions.
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    Why would they say seperatists. I guarantee you will need the 5 droids to do it. Won't be possible with geos/dooku/asajj that most people already have at G12

I'll just cake walk the event with my 15% evasion from Dooku lead. Ha! Take that CG! Can't stop me from Clearing it on the 5489645967th try!

inb4 Padme inflicts evasion down...
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • I'm sure she'll be a required character for the eventual LS version of the Geo TB.
  • Padme art work looks terrible. Especially her face
  • Roahn
    231 posts Member
    I wonder if her kit will have synergy with Anakin?
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    CLS was a journey character who was required for Hoth TB that was shortly released afterwards so I wouldn't be surprised if its the same for Padme
  • So that's what Carrie was talking about when she talked about spending 4-5 thousand
    0lg779da66n3.jpeg

What's up with her FACE?

no idea....

I HOPE there is a pack for 99.99 that gives you the good looking skin for this
  • DoomeyEyes
    264 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Mid drift is half way between Jaeger drift and Tokoyo Drift!

But really, will Padme get the bare midriff half way through the fight, just like in the movie?
  • Riffinator wrote: »
    exile038 wrote: »
    Riffinator wrote: »
    I hope they put a 25000 power requirement on this.

Why?

So CG an get their 4-5 grand from the players

You do realize that 25000 is more than a maxed out 5 ability 2 zeta toon

That's why they'll be announcing Gear level 13 two days before the event...
  • Where is that video posted? I can't seem to find it.
    0lg779da66n3.jpeg

It's her droid factory outfit.

kitos2i107dp.jpg
  • Stenun wrote: »
    Of course not.
    But, y'know, this is a game so there's always room for things that are fun.
    She doesn't have to be game changing. She could just be, y'know, fun.
    Given that this is a Legendary Event, she's going to be on a par with others. She's not going to be the answer to Darth Revan.

But wait dont all characters have to ne meta to get the whales to pay to keep the game goimg? No? Omg
  • Jpolson43 wrote: »
    Where is that video posted? I can't seem to find it.

It was taken down for some reason. Maybe some higher-up at EA or Disney didn't like Padme's face and wants them to rework the model.
This discussion has been closed.