Padme Amidala Event Requirements [MEGA]

Replies

• Gorem
    1190 posts Member
    We've just gained the ability to farm some of these seps right? Like today?

And now we need em, lol. This is like even worse then the Revan event if we require the sep droids on day one of them being f2p farmable.

No wonder they made the sep droids so hard to gear and require SO SO many zeta's to work.

And they again remove our farm locations for some harder to get characters. we need more character shards on more nodes not LESS. Stop removing shards from nodes, just leave them there when you add in a character.

There is no reason to remove Hoth Scout from his node. NO reason at all.

Why do you hate both new and old players. Why do you keep proving that you hate your playerbase.
  • DoomeyEyes
    264 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    It remains to be seen whether the new droids are essential... Bugs, GG and Ventress may work and most of us have at leqst the bugs at g12 cuz of fleet and Ventress be ause of HSTR
  • Gorem wrote: »

And now we need em, lol. This is like even worse then the Revan event if we require the sep droids on day one of them being f2p farmable.

No wonder they made the sep droids so hard to gear and require SO SO many zeta's to work.

And they again remove our farm locations for some harder to get characters. we need more character shards on more nodes not LESS. Stop removing shards from nodes, just leave them there when you add in a character.

Why do you hate both new and old players. Why do you keep proving that you hate your playerbase.

They didn't say droids...they said separatists. Most of the separatists have been out for a long time.

Hoth Scout is only needed for TB.
  • Lol at the dudes who need this cartoon to show some skin. Stay creepy fellas
  • ****, you can use asajj and dooku! have more uses for those g12 geos as well
  • Obviously, we're going to need Nute Gunray at G12 for this, so start starring and gearing everyone!
  • Ultra wrote: »
    Why no mid drift? Could have had a few retirees return
    A question we should bring up in the Q&A

Where’s the T&A forum?
  • Shaddes wrote: »
    Yawwwwwnnn. Padme is boring. I’ll still go for her but seriously not a good legendary character choice ..

She is one of the more iconic characters in the Prequels..not sure who else you would choose from that era to be a legendary.
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Comatose wrote: »
    She won’t. And if she does she will get nerfed. Or the paywall to get her is crazy high like all g12 light and dark side characters with zetas kinda like the malak event

I assume we will need Sep droids to get her. Which, you know, limits our choices to a few just now farmable characters...

He’s still on DS 6-A, which is a cheaper node than he was on. Plus Droideka is needed as well as the Xanadu so...
  • Yay! We finally get Padme :)
  • Why no mid drift? Could have had a few retirees return

vls4ggcz5nam.gif

I wish Droideka had been on LS 8-B when I farmed Xanadu Blood. Instead, I got a bunch of shard shop currency because I already had Hoth Scout 5-starred from bronziums. I'm sure I could have 7-starred him entirely from bronziums too eventually.
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Nihion wrote: »
    She won’t. And if she does she will get nerfed. Or the paywall to get her is crazy high like all g12 light and dark side characters with zetas kinda like the malak event

I assume we will need Sep droids to get her. Which, you know, limits our choices to a few just now farmable characters...

I was wrong. Hadn’t read the megathread yet ;)
  • Yay! We finally get Padme :)

I know, right? :smiley:
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ
  • It fits the pattern that she is the prelude to the next meta...soft counter that will make a viable counter team instantly.

• I DONE BEEN READY.
    792udg1y00pn.png
    The first legendary I won’t care to get.
    Cool. No one cares.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Wampa
    53 posts Member
    Stay on target
  • Nihion wrote: »

I still have hope that CG is throwing us a bone with this event and she'll be as easy to unlock as CLS or R2. Along with the Galactic Republic rework and the new TB, it would go a long way towards making up for the recent disappointments.
  • Cs99
    146 posts Member
    Nihion wrote: »

I still have hope that CG is throwing us a bone with this event and she'll be as easy to unlock as CLS or R2. Along with the Galactic Republic rework and the new TB, it would go a long way towards making up for the recent disappointments.

Hope for the best but prepare for the worst
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    Ummm where is the little video they normaly drop with these
  • Roon
    35 posts Member
    What, no "Midriff Padme"? This is NOT the Padme we've been lustin... err, I mean, waiting for. Boycott!
  • You just know you won’t be able to complete the event without a full gg droid squad. Bugs will be worthless.
    Where are the Stun Guns?
  • Lichbane wrote: »
    You just know you won’t be able to complete the event without a full gg droid squad. Bugs will be worthless.

Meh...you could get Chewy even with OG Bounty Hunters.

This discussion has been closed.