Best Ways to Be At Top Of Arena with No KOTOR Toons

2Next

Replies

• Dryff
    672 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    @gpeeee I'll see if I can get a record a video of how it should work. You kinda have to adjust your strategy as well if Han is able to Stun GMY, then you can use his TMR on Revan. I just did two more battles and won pretty easily, even one against a super fast Revan.

On the teams that run Anakin, you need to prioritize him before GMY, since his damage output can get out of hand.

EDIT: Do you have a swgoh.gg link?
    Post edited by Dryff on
  • I just want to make this clear. If you have CLS in your top 50 you are not in 1 of the oldest shards
    immutg5dnj48.png
    8k20y5ybir2g.png
    2ad913ssf8du.png
    9ukaho9onemv.png
    nsokur3lh1d7.png
    jmd33kt7bkmd.png
    0n9d2rl3wrom.png
    jgrsbwtmq8ol.png
    is60p1coy13b.png
    el7ggpw7ls8e.png
    giwblp45w51t.png
    o45n1q579tbr.png
    2d54kbf2doeb.png
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    @Mephisto_style Just to be clear, that is absolutely not true. Any shard age can have a CLS or almost any other team in top 50. All that matters is mods and a desire/bordom/drive to run a different team.

Lots of people run odd teams just because. Launch shards included. The teams may not hold as well on D But can and do climb into top 50.
  • VonZant wrote: »
    @Mephisto_style Just to be clear, that is absolutely not true. Any shard age can have a CLS or almost any other team in top 50. All that matters is mods and a desire/bordom/drive to run a different team.

Lots of people run odd teams just because. Launch shards included. The teams may not hold as well on D But can and do climb into top 50.

I haven't seen 1 CLS pic in my shards top 50 for 2 months. I joined Jan. 2016 I think.
  • gpeeee
    126 posts Member
    I just want to make this clear. If you have CLS in your top 50 you are not in 1 of the oldest shards

Yes, I agree, which is why there are no CLS in mine. Probably not even in my top 100. It's just constantly fighting the Revans. So boring and frustrating.

I'll post swgoh later, thanks guys.
  • Dryff
    672 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    VonZant wrote: »

I haven't seen 1 CLS pic in my shards top 50 for 2 months. I joined Jan. 2016 I think.

The guy that has been running CLS on my shard just switched over to Revan/Malak this week :neutral:

I mean, I want to be clear that I'm the only person on either of my accounts in the top 50 that runs anything but Revan...but I guarantee I'm not the ONLY one on swgoh running non-Revan/KOTOR in the top 50. :)

I have videos of my CLS team beating standard JKR and JKR + Anakin, as well as Revan/Malak but something is wrong with the audio and quality. Let me see if I can fix.

EDIT: I take this slightly back...there are 3 CLS in the top 50 on my alt shard (Sep 2016 launch, my main was April 2016)
  • Top 50 in my shard is all DR and JKR. No one else.