Padme Amidala Event Requirements [MEGA]

Replies

• Kalano
    415 posts Member
    Unlock at 5* shouldn’t be too hard. After that we might be able to buy the missing shards in guild store 🙄
  • Gorem
    1190 posts Member
    Gorem wrote: »
    We've just gained the ability to farm some of these seps right? Like today?

And now we need em, lol. This is like even worse then the Revan event if we require the sep droids on day one of them being f2p farmable.

No wonder they made the sep droids so hard to gear and require SO SO many zeta's to work.

And they again remove our farm locations for some harder to get characters. we need more character shards on more nodes not LESS. Stop removing shards from nodes, just leave them there when you add in a character.

There is no reason to remove Hoth Scout from his node. NO reason at all.

Why do you hate both new and old players. Why do you keep proving that you hate your playerbase.

He’s still on DS 6-A, which is a cheaper node than he was on. Plus Droideka is needed as well as the Xanadu so...

You know how I know you didn't read my post?
    Calbear949 wrote: »
    Gorem wrote: »
    We've just gained the ability to farm some of these seps right? Like today?

And now we need em, lol. This is like even worse then the Revan event if we require the sep droids on day one of them being f2p farmable.

No wonder they made the sep droids so hard to gear and require SO SO many zeta's to work.

And they again remove our farm locations for some harder to get characters. we need more character shards on more nodes not LESS. Stop removing shards from nodes, just leave them there when you add in a character.

There is no reason to remove Hoth Scout from his node. NO reason at all.

Why do you hate both new and old players. Why do you keep proving that you hate your playerbase.

They didn't say droids...they said separatists. Most of the separatists have been out for a long time.

Hoth Scout is only needed for TB.

You too? I know they didn't say droids, but you know CG, you know they are going to make us require B1 and Droideka to seven star her. And so what? They have removed so many dual character nodes now, so many characters that were easier to farm are now harder to farm due to new character releases on single nodes.

Why single nodes? Why always single nodes? Why constantly remove characters from hard nodes as well? Why no just leave Hoth Scout there with XB and Droideka?

It is obvious the only reason they put Droideka there, is because they knew we had already farmed up XB, they won't try to give us anything. Jango went onto HT's node because back then most had already farmed HT. Everything they do is to make it harder for us. There is some resistance that is much harder to farm now then they used to be cause CG removed many of their farm locations.
  • Kalano wrote: »
    Unlock at 5* shouldn’t be too hard. After that we might be able to buy the missing shards in guild store 🙄

Idk there has been a wave where the 5th one is the hardest. It was Drevan I think??
  • Monel
    2776 posts Member
    Daker wrote: »
    Sand.....

Its warm and soft and you can make castles out of it?
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Tautas wrote: »
    Game started to run way too fast.

How long was jedi Revan meta? .....and Darth Revan will be max 1 month long?
    Most who even have Malak - not abled to raise it to 7☆.

After a week, they release Anakin, who with AOE can kill all team. Anakin who everybody has and requires no zeta. Now instantly release one more unit, who will ruin Darth Revan meta even more. And it just rquires separatist...

Don't want to directly say that we learned from this, but I think those who invest into game just got a good lesson.
    Can we stop the doom and gloom predictions before we've even seen a kit? Yeesh.

We've had major, meta-relevant releases that didn't dethrone the previous meta; only coexisted. See JTR and Talzin. Those came in very rapid succession with the Palpatine rework.

We've had an event character who literally did not impact the meta. See BB-8, who did not matter on release and only came into play in a serious way when JTR dropped.

Even with the reworks to three GR toons, they'll still need a lot of help to truly dethrone Devan and Kevan, and while I think it likely Padme will fare well against at least one of them, it's unlikely to be a true and full rout.

And we've had rampant complaining about the long-standing Old Republic dominance, and about the exclusivity of Malak, and that the people who jumped on the Grievous rework didn't get much for their trouble. Can we stop dwelling on that now? Yeesh.
    Still not a he.
  • flux_rono
    2111 posts Member
    flux_rono wrote: »
    Lichbane wrote: »
    Any 5 as long as they are droids.

no its just any 5 seperatist. they dont specify droids

You missed his point completely.

Non separatist droids = ftp. What do you think the real requirements are....

i known the joke is that its going to need the grievous team to win most likely. but still i dont want people to spreed untrue information.
    im sure 5* will be possible with any geared up separatist team but 6* and 7* would be another story
  • Monel
    2776 posts Member
    JaggedJ wrote: »
    Goody, more forced gearing.

Seeing as I'm not done with the last forced gearing I'll deal with this one the second time around.

If it were forced that would mean you would have to do it and not be able to wait. The fact that you admit you can wait means you aren't forced.
  • flux_rono wrote: »
    im sure 5* will be possible with any geared up separatist team but 6* and 7* would be another story

Considering the difficulty jump on Chewie and 3P0 tier 5 from 4 I would disagree with this. Any old Seps will beat the first 4 though. I predict a bigger difficulty jump relative to the power of the overall event from tier 4 to 5(unlocking) than from 5 to 6.

• Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    It says any Separatists, but GG droids are pretty much the only Sep team worth anything. I wouldn't expect Poggle-lead bugs to do well...
    On the other hand, Dooku might be a good choice as well, given his anti-Jedi abilities.
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Nute lead bugs + Count Dooku. Sure to win!!! :D
  • Larx
    371 posts Member
    Ok, so does anyone really think that Padme will be ne the new META?

I dont think this event will be that hard. She will be just a nice addition to the roster.
    Maybe interesting for GA 3v3

Because we all know, that JarJar is incoming....and after that there will be Council JarJar and dont forget Darth JarJar. THATs the new META!
  • First off I've seen every meta come and go as I am a day 1 player who remembers the premod days where Sid was the meta. Speed always was king.

With the release of a new character there will be some intended and unintended synergies. Good for the devs to admit this and it's healthy for players to accept it as well.

Padmé could likely lead to a future change of JKA JKR GMY Jolee or even CLS LEAD (hey that would also fix the p3 solo loop team!!!! OK, OK, I'll shhhhh) if Padmé has a "unintended" synergy with any of these teams. This could be a rework or nerf based on your perspective and investments.

I'm predicting the future based on the last we have a good history

1. Traya caused zombie to be reworked.
    2. C3P0 caused Finn rework,
    3. Malak got his own "Ep" rework, although Malak was new.
    4. Vader & Yoda have been changed on several occasions up and down.
    5. Nest fix after Jkr
    . Etc... Reworks happens u can debate why but they do happen, especially after new content is released.

So to my main point DRevan leader causes CG to say they are going to "look at" Anakin 2 days after reworking Anakin... CG even advised players to hold off on gearing Anakin. NOW WE HAVE PADME LIKE BOOM SUPRISE!!!

Could this Padmé Release be the way they fix Anakin by reworking him to have a synergy with Padmé?

Make her easy to get to 5 stars but nearly impossible to get to 7 stars without the new units that are farmable as of today to give exclusiveness to the paid players...

What do you think is Padmé Release going to lead to a JKA rework? JKR rework? GMY rework? Jolee rework? Could this lead to them fixing CLS P3 loop by making Padmé synergy with cls (give her lots of debuffs to apply then act baffled when it makes a full loop.)

I kind of think all this is planned and I'm actually looking forward to see who gets the AXE or the BUFF rework a week after Padmés release, this is up there with GoT suspense.

But then again...Maybe the 1000 hours of testing hasn't revealed Padmé's synergy with some of the most obvious abusive speed (TM) gaining teams known to exist.

I don't even know Padmé kit but I'm pretty good with the dark side of the force and all that futures clairvoyance stuff.

Once we see the kit will know more...
    What does everyone think?
    Padmé leads to Anakin rework?
    Cls rework?
    ____ rework?

Get your bids down now pre kit release to earn maximum force control.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Larx wrote: »
    Ok, so does anyone really think that Padme will be ne the new META?

I dont think this event will be that hard. She will be just a nice addition to the roster.
    Maybe interesting for GA 3v3

Because we all know, that JarJar is incoming....and after that there will be Council JarJar and dont forget Darth JarJar. THATs the new META!

She will provide the GR lead for GK, JKA and Ashoka.
  • Larx
    371 posts Member
    Nauros wrote: »

Sure, but definitely no META-changing. This would be really a joke if Padme's Lead for GK and JKA would be better than JKR :D

And for that, i dont think someone with JKR would replace his GK in the arena, or TW.

The more interesting part could be: a new faction called Naboo maybe? And for this, there would be also new ships. Wouldnt be disappointing...

• Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Nauros wrote: »

Sure, but definitely no META-changing. This would be really a joke if Padme's Lead for GK and JKA would be better than JKR :D

And for that, i dont think someone with JKR would replace his GK in the arena, or TW.

The more interesting part could be: a new faction called Naboo maybe? And for this, there would be also new ships. Wouldnt be disappointing...

It doesn't need to be better than JKR in direct confrontation, all it has to do is consistently beat DR. Note that Anakin already does that quite well, Padme lead might provide the final push to make it really consistent even against a maxed Malak. Probably in addition to some brand-new marquee character.
  • Kalano
    415 posts Member

I will definitely move GK from JKR to GR squad for TW/GA.
    Can’t talk about arena, as he isn’t in my arena squad anymore
  • Most likely it will lead to some Galactic Republic reworks. Theres a handful that need them
  • Larx
    371 posts Member
    i am a bit skeptical about her... it could also be a call for panic farming because everyone hopes she will give that impact to GR and in the end, everybody spent too much for B1 or Droideka because of their new nodes.

Even if its announced for any separatists

*sing*
    Money, money, money
    must be funny
    in the CG's world....
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    i am a bit skeptical about her... it could also be a call for panic farming because everyone hopes she will give that impact to GR and in the end, everybody spent too much for B1 or Droideka because of their new nodes.

Even if its announced for any separatists

*sing*
    Money, money, money
    must be funny
    in the CG's world....

Well, if she's supposed to be a money maker (and she probably is), she's gotta be good somewhere. Every legendary has been so far. Of course, it doesn't necessarily mean arena, she could end up being "the next JTR" and destroy raids or something like that.
  • I'd love for Dooku lead bugs and Asajj to win but doubt CG would allow for that
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    I'd love for Dooku lead bugs and Asajj to win but doubt CG would allow for that

I think you could make it with that team. With everyone at G12+5 and with god mods, on 3720th attempt...
  • If you are good you will prolly need any separatist. If you are bad like the majority of the players, you will need the droids or 200+ attempts. Mostly like any other event in this game
  • What if the event is really easy and Padme will be locked by even more of the new gear pieces than Malak?
    No matter how good a toon is, they are useless in most game modes at G7 and the new gear can't be farmed in a reasonable time-frame.
This discussion has been closed.