Guild activity tiers 7 rewards "spending any energy"

Hello! Does anyone knows what is the reward when you reach tier 7 of the guild quest "spending any energy"? (Reward for 1st place)
I just can't find the info

Replies

• guild tokens...
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    Probably something disappointing like 10k credits
  • Jawwny
    28 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    More guild currency.

I don't know if it's an exact number, or something calculated based on other factors.
  • I got like 800 for 2nd or 3rd.
  • I got like 800 for 2nd or 3rd.

A reward of 800 guild tokens is more likely for tier 6 ( actualy I know that the reward is around 990 guild tokens for second place on tier 6) but I'm looking to find the info about tier 7... nobody seems to know...
    sure it is quite hard to get! Every guildmate (50) has to spend 1800 energy that day to complete the quest. The requierment to reach tier 7 is that your guild spend 90 000 energy
  • So...nobody knows I guess...?
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    1046 for tier 6. 1500+ for tier 7...my guild got that once and I used upwards of 5000 energy to get it. Almost worth it B)
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Thanks for sharing the info!
  • I got 10th last time we got to tier 7 and it was 1,103. We look to be short of tier 7 this time but if we hit it I will share again
  • UPDATE! We ended up at tier 7. First was 1,441; 2nd was 1356...10th was 1,103
  • We - unfortunately - only finish tier 6 every week. I hoard my energy and use between 7-9k energy...but many in my guild spend under 1k. A 50% bonus to my 1st place finish would be awfully nice. Thanks for sharing the rewards info.
    Participation trophy? No. You want something: earn it.
  • ... I hoard my energy and use between 7-9k energy...
    To what end? Maybe 1000 more guild currency? (probably a lot less).

By hoarding energy you are preventing 'natural growth'. If you didn't hoard, you could 'farm' (sim extra) with that. (Depending on how many days you hoard) probably gets you more shards/gear. Not that many guild store exclusives to justify imo.
  • Veskasa1 wrote: »
    ... I hoard my energy and use between 7-9k energy...

By hoarding energy you are preventing 'natural growth'. If you didn't hoard, you could 'farm' (sim extra) with that. (Depending on how many days you hoard) probably gets you more shards/gear. Not that many guild store exclusives to justify imo.

It’s twofold:
    By farming lots of things at once I put myself into a mental state of seeing many things going on at once. So I actually do see the progression...just one day a week. 😋
    Also: lots of decent gear pieces in the guild store.
  • Tattz
    192 posts Member
    We - unfortunately - only finish tier 6 every week. I hoard my energy and use between 7-9k energy...but many in my guild spend under 1k. A 50% bonus to my 1st place finish would be awfully nice. Thanks for sharing the rewards info.

Blah blah blah 😂
  • Veskasa1 wrote: »

It’s twofold:
    By farming lots of things at once I put myself into a mental state of seeing many things going on at once. So I actually do see the progression...just one day a week. 😋

I'm not sure I follow this strategy. So you're saying you hoard all energy for the whole week to spend in one day?
  • Wow, I'm excited by all the new fun and playful stuff, I can't hold it...
    B)
    My money is somewhere else, if you are interested...
    SWGOH is somewhat boring lateley, but that's not my problem. That's the way old mmos go...
  • Ryanodo wrote: »
    Veskasa1 wrote: »

It’s twofold:

I'm not sure I follow this strategy. So you're saying you hoard all energy for the whole week to spend in one day?

More or less, yes. I still get my 600 tickets every day, and I buy the 100 crystal energies every day anyway...so everything after the day’s quota (3x Cantina, 3x Fleet, 600 tickets, etc) I save til Any Energy Day to blow it all on.