Ahsoka Tano?

Spoilers if you havent seen clone wars. In the cartoon series she leaves the Jedi order. Is she considered a grey Jedi? I've always been fascinated by force users who do not conform or choose one side or the other. I would find myself in the middle if I was in the Star Wars universe. Do the Jedi or Sith view the grey as enemies?

Replies

• RU486
    1686 posts Member
    I just started it, I see all these characters in this game that I've never seen before and I like knowing where they come from and what their stories are, not a cartoon guy but I can stick with it.
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    It is worth just for some of the back stories especially since all the EU novels where thrown out.
  • Yeah I liked clone wars. Rebels not so much for me.
  • I'd think that an unaligned force user wouldn't be a huge deal to either major faction/overall alignment. Only if they were already involved in intergalactic politics and war relatively recently would they gain positive or negative attention from either side. Jolee Bindo lived as a hermit, so practically no one knew of him anyway, let alone the entirety of his story. I don't know about Ahsoka, as I haven't seen Rebels, and don't plan to. I'd guess that she has a touch of grey, but still has unresolved attachments to the Order and her master(s). There's no way she's truly neutral, as she still has a stake in the Jedi's fate. In that sense, she would be of interest to the Empire, and therefore targeted under Order 66.
    "Mockery: Oh, Master, I love you, but I hate all you stand for! But I think we should go press our slimy, mucus-covered lips together in the cargo hold!"
  • Rolf
    1032 posts Member
    I'd love to see Jolee again! Though he wouldn't be the same here as he can't talk. :p
    My ally code: 296-673-769. Wish we could have more than 35.
  • Yeah, haha, his sarcasm and crotchety old forest coot act was the best part of keeping him in your party. Between him and HK-47, they made up for freaking Bastila and Carth. Not that I disliked Carth, he was just too Lawful Goody Two-Shoes for my taste.
    "Mockery: Oh, Master, I love you, but I hate all you stand for! But I think we should go press our slimy, mucus-covered lips together in the cargo hold!"
  • Rolf
    1032 posts Member
    I liked Bas! It was fun to slowly crack her impervious shell with romance. <3
    But there's no question that HK stole the game. I remember my first playthrough just being amazed at how hilarious he was.
    My ally code: 296-673-769. Wish we could have more than 35.