How to keep members of a guild ? decorations system ?

Hello,

First topic here, sorry for my english...
I am an officer in my guild. Everything is going well, we are satisfied with the investment of the other members.
Recently, we wanted to recruit an other officer and at that time, two choices were available to us:
- offer the job to a former member as a reward for loyalty to the guild
- offer the job to an other person, who has arrived in the guild for 2 months but whose investment is sure to meet our expectations (we choose this one).

So, we asked ourselves the following question: how to reward the members who invest in the game, participate in guild events (TW, TB, HSTR), have been with us for a long time?

We would find it nice if a new possibility to customize our profile (like title and portrait) was added, to reward our guild activity, such as imperial decorations, badges ...
And all this ranking would be reset when someone changes guild.

What do you think ?

Replies

• Options
    Cool idea.
  • Lovimgsaskia1
    371 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    We split responsibilities up, tb officer, tw officer.
    We offer the posts to people who take the most interest in those game modes, sometimes it maybe someone who is most vocal in disagreeing with how they are run, as in you think you can do better?
    Sometimes we offer the posts to someone who has contributed the most to conversations about different mods and is vocal in discord.
    You should have an idea of who is deserving of officers rank already. Trust your instincts and go with it.
  • Options
    My guild promotes people who contribute to the guild - high raid performance, updates with news, TW organisation (my job), or just people who generally just engage with each other in the chat. We haven't promoted anyone for a while though.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!