H8 Alliance Has 3 guilds and is always looking to Expand.

Replies

• Options
    TW focused, all the latest strategies.

What more do you want?
  • Options
    This alliance keeps getting better and better ! Joining Shadowlands was the best decision I could’ve made for swgoh. Thanks
  • Options
    Definitely working hard towards becoming the premier alliance as far as PvP goes. We utilize discord audio chats to coordinate our TW. Teamwork at its best. :)
  • Options
    War week starts soon, and we play to win.
  • Options
    Shadowlands is not only a place for competing with like minded people but it’s also a place where we talk, learn and enjoy the game together. Come check us out!
  • Options
    Enjoy the game? Love to play? Do your thing in the game, no stress, just advancing. You won’t regret it. 🙂
  • Options
    The Shadowlands - focused on Territory wars and taking down all game modes SWGOH has to offer! All time zones available. Stop by and chat with us to find your perfect fit!
  • Options
    Welcome to Shadowlands where you will find what your looking for. We have all timezones for u to come check us out. We are very tw focused so if u love getting those 3 zetas after tw then look no further cuz we got u covered!
  • Options
    Looking for people to join us!
  • Options
    Got another TW coming up soon! Join up now! Together we can beat your old guild!
  • Options
    An alliance of tribes working towards furthering our knowledge on all things TW and SWGoH related, with all time zones and friendly faces what is not to love?
  • Options
    Imagine I said something cool.

If you love TW and GA shadowlands is the place to reach your potential. Join now.
  • Options
    Hey
    I know i am a bit late (april 23rd )
    Yet would love to join
    I am at 3.3 gp
    All heroic characters: Revans, traya, chewie, c3po, etc.
    the only exception is malak
    Very active, participate in all Tb,TW, GA
    Easy 600
    Usually in top 20 of arena on a daily
    Auto raids, big dmg in sith raid.
  • 336sec
    110 posts Member
    Options
    Some spots open in our flagship tribe come and apply !!!!
  • Options
    Come to shadowlands and do it all for the Wookiee!
  • Options
    If you love to win TW or want to enjoy it more with a guild that wins come join shadowlands!
  • Options
    “This is a new day, a new guild” - adapted from Ashoka Tano
  • Options
    Still time to come join before TW. Let's go wreck some droids and hans together.
  • Options
    What time zone do you...it doesn't matter!

We have them all. Weekly voice discussions, TW focused across the board. Get more rewards when you join the Shadowlands!
  • Options
    Come be apart of shadowlands asylum. Join in time for DSTB as we make our push for 48 stars.
  • StankeyLeg101
    34 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Best alliance in the swgoh community! Give us a shot and join us on discord.
    🌊 🏄
  • Options
    Love it here, tw focused, and pushing to win.
  • Options
    Nomads is looking for one person before TB starts.
  • Options
    Come join Asylum we have 1 spot open as we make our push to 48 stars in DSTB
  • Options
    Come check us out if you like getting 3 zetas and max Tb stars!
  • Options
    The results don't lie, come join the alliance come check us out if you love to win TW.
  • Tilas
    12 posts Member
    Options
    Shadowlands is looking for players from all time zones who want to dominate in TW! Come say hi!
  • Options
    Come join us
  • Options
    Another TW, another win. You could be part of this too, but you're not here yet. Come join us!
  • DaBro1197
    35 posts Member
    Options
    Come find out how we dealt with the droid attack on the Wookiees.