Mother talzin for sith raid

So I was just looking over talzin and wanted some clarification on something regarding her leader skill. Now when it reads that unless an enemy is defeated the resurrected allies will be defeated again. In any case because of this ability would it interact with asajj and daka respectively and give them their boosts with the revival and defeat of a fallen nightsister ally from talzin ability? It almost seems like all ns allies become temporary zombies. In that case I can see why talzin is a better choice over asajj in sith raid but knowing my poor understanding of numerous skills in the past I'm sure I'm way off.

Replies

• Gannon
    1626 posts Member
    It works very well, it's dubbed deathstorm for p3 I believe. It gets a lot of damage, but is tricky to set up and use from what I understand.
  • Look up Bulldogs video on the YouTube
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    Gannon wrote: »
    It works very well, it's dubbed deathstorm for p3 I believe. It gets a lot of damage, but is tricky to set up and use from what I understand.

Yes, yes, and yes.

It's actually not that tricky to use once you get it set up, but getting it set up takes some RNG.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • You can average 20 to 30 restarts trying for the best RNG. It's effective, but patience is VERY important.