Finally getting revan....cant use him

the Zeta crunch is a lil out of hand. omegas are worse. what gives CG? I guess I screwed up going for good TW teams rather than concentrating on arena. I only hjave one saved up and he isn't good enough without all three to hang around 400-300

Replies

• You can use him in raids with just his lead zetad.
  • You can use him in raids with just his lead zetad.

Agreed. Arena isn't everything. Gotta find what makes you happy about the game.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    You can use him in raids with just his lead zetad.

Agreed. Arena isn't everything. Gotta find what makes you happy about the game.

What if Arena makes him happy?

Then he should have saved zetas? Farming him up takes a long time and there was time to plan.

But seriously, he is usable in arena with 1 zeta while you save up the rest. Hes completely OP and can win on Offense even with crap mods. Wont be able to compete for top but can compete.
  • cut the **** Zant. I was focused on more than arena at the time. and I admitted it. **** P2W malak getting noob
  • Search your feelings. You know it to be true.
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    212Attack wrote: »
    cut the **** Zant. I was focused on more than arena at the time. and I admitted it. **** P2W malak getting noob

Lol, senseless attacks. Unfortunately for you Zant is a regular here and knows what he’s talking about.

You admitted that you were focused on other things besides arena, so you don’t have enough zetas to get Revan zeta’d right away. That’s your own fault. If you really care about arena, you should have planned better. But you didn’t, so oh well. Just complete him in a few weeks, it’s not that bad.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    212Attack wrote: »
    cut the **** Zant. I was focused on more than arena at the time. and I admitted it. **** P2W malak getting noob

No. I dont have DR or Malak and didn't start running Revan in arena until this week even though I had him and all 3 zetas since the 2nd time. Ive been running Scoundrels in arena just because.

I was trying to help by saying you can run him in arena with 1 zeta if you have ok mods. Most people above 150 have pretty wretched mods. I guess I should have used a ;) to communicate I was being half serious?

But its a resource management game. You focus on what you want. Focus on ships if you want more zetas or save them for the uber character. I personally put them on who I want and focus on mods and staying top 25 in fleet. I change arena teams every second meta and that keeps me "caught up" as much as I ever care to be.

I wasn't attacking you. /shrug.
  • Stick
    647 posts Member
    If you started saving zetas for the team when you started farming you’d be fine right now.
  • FREEDOMfrom
    474 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    I only had 1 zeta on Revan for the first while and I was hovering around 300 in arena. It's doable.

I just picked off all the EP teams. When DR came out and more EP teams started popping up it was great.
    Post edited by FREEDOMfrom on
  • I will have 2 zetas ready for him shortly. But saving them was painful. The crunch would make sense if you could buy them outright. The devious way we can is maddening by building teams to get more from challenges etc.. YAWN.. BORING