Galactic War Currency

Dear CG:
Could you please put something back in the Weekly shipments that utilizes Galactic War Currency so that I can spend this 200 GW Currency.
Having 200 unusable currency is quite annoying.
You would only need to do it once... make it 1 credit for all I care.
Please and Thank You!

Replies

• jkray622
    1636 posts Member
    IgneoMorte wrote: »
    Dear CG:
    Could you please put something back in the Weekly shipments that utilizes Galactic War Currency so that I can spend this 200 GW Currency.
    Having 200 unusable currency is quite annoying.
    You would only need to do it once... make it 1 credit for all I care.
    Please and Thank You!

You could always manually complete part of a GW, until you got a multiple of 400 currency. Then just stop for the day.
  • But that would require time and effort... 😜
  • jkray622
    1636 posts Member
    But that would require time and effort... 😜

Yep. Got to balance "time, effort, and lost resources" vs "OCD". :wink:

I keep a stash of about 10k currency...while I am aware my balance isn't a multiple of 400, it's less offensive because I am never at 200.
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    No way, I didnt buy those cheap weekly shipments because I knew CG would not be offering them for 4 weeks in a row and my OCD would irritate the bejesus out of me. You chose to buy those cheap shipments then you got to live with the consequences.
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    :D
  • DadKev
    314 posts Member
    But that would require time and effort... 😜

Less effort than a forum post whinning about an OCD issue. Sheesh.
  • Nicho
    69 posts Member
    I agree. I hate having 200 left over. Just keep something, anything in the store every week for 100, and everyone will be happy!
  • February 2020 and this is still a problem. I can’t bring myself to not completing a GW, but my OCD can’t handle only having 200 tokens