Thanks for amazing weekly store this week!

Prev1
Buy stun guns with ally points. Thank you so much!

ii9tjaztjdi6.png

Replies

• Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    Stun guns for ally points and eyeballs for credits? I feel like I am in a magical Christmas land.
  • TVF
    36599 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    20 stun guns for 100k ally points seems like highway robbery, honestly. I think that's 700 shard shop currency, which you would get from a single 50 shard toon pull, or a couple 25, etc. You should get that plus more from 100k of bronziums.

The eyeballs are a good deal though, if you're not credit poor.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    20 stun guns for 100k ally points seems like highway robbery, honestly. I think that's 700 shard shop currency, which you would get from a single 50 shard toon pull, or a couple 25, etc. You should get that plus more from 100k of bronziums.

agreed, 100K ally points for 20 stun guns seems like a rip-off to me

im all for the gold eyeballs for credits though!
  • Options
    I was hoping to see the droids in there, as they are. Thanks future man.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    Options

If you're one of those players with 1M ally points, it's a great deal. Otherwise, not so much.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    Options
    20 SG salvage for 100k
    L O L
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • jkray622
    1636 posts Member
    Options
    I'm happy with it. I have about 450k ally points right now. I hate spending hours grinding ally points into bronziums...so if I cna cash those in for stun guns (or other goodies, like omegas and carbantis), I'm happy to do that once a week. So far, I'm generating more ally points per week than they are putting in the store...so keep these coming!
  • KKatarn
    629 posts Member
    Options
    Use a emulator or a auto clicker for android to turn your Bronzium credits into fragments.

The eyeballs are being sold for a nice prize.
  • TVF
    36599 posts Member
    Options
    kalidor wrote: »

If you're one of those players with 1M ally points, it's a great deal. Otherwise, not so much.

Other than the argument that it takes too long to burn them on bronziums (which isn't really the point, that's a separate argument), or other than someone with unlimited shard currency, I disagree.
  • Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    They put those ridiculously marked up Ally Point transactions in the Weekly's so that one they see in their data that most hoarders have blown through their 1m+ ally points, they can finally introduce the Bronzium Slider™.

And then all hoarders will be lamenting their lost shard shop currency...

bzax9phfku6c.gif
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options

Other than the argument that it takes too long to burn them on bronziums (which isn't really the point, that's a separate argument), or other than someone with unlimited shard currency, I disagree.

Unlimited? No. Unlimited relative to the appearance of stun guns which are the thing I want most from there? Yeah pretty much.
  • TVF
    36599 posts Member
    Options
    Well ok, if you don't need anything except stun guns and you can't spend the currency fast enough due to the appearance of stun guns, I guess. I doubt most people only need stun guns though.
  • Options
    Like most people have said, you're better off spending 100,000 ally points on the Bronziums to get the shard shop currency. Then you're free to buy what you choose.
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    Options

Players that have that many ally points have already shown their unwillingness to spend them on bronziums (odd lot, those folk), so it's a good deal for them as the points are just going to sit there anyway. For anyone else it's not a good deal, so I think we're on the same page here.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Options
    JDIII wrote: »
    Huh?70lf4t5sa4w0.png

You are still in the Then. You need to be in the Now. Future boy posted from a different time zone so he is Now. You’ll be there Soon.
  • TVF
    36599 posts Member
    Options
    Americans are allowed to time travel just like anyone else.
  • Options

I must have some seriously bad rng lol. I've probably pulled a 50 sharder about 10 times in 3 and a half years of play much less any 25 or 10s. If I did get pulls like that it probably say the same but unfortunately I don't so buying any and everything there is the better deal for me.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Americans are allowed to time travel just like anyone else.

We just do so vicariously through our Australian friends. I do miss Cosmicturtle - he would have been proud of how strong NS turned out. :'(
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    Huh?70lf4t5sa4w0.png

this. how many hours do I/we have to wait?
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Options
    Gifafi wrote: »
    Huh?70lf4t5sa4w0.png

this. how many hours do I/we have to wait?

If I were forced to guess, I'd say roughly 2 hours and 38 minutes from the time of the screenshot. Idk though, it's all a cosmic mystery.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • Options

agreed, 100K ally points for 20 stun guns seems like a rip-off to me

im all for the gold eyeballs for credits though!

They seem to have gone quiet lately but there are people with hundreds of thousands of ally points who just can't be bothered to a open a few thousand bronziums
  • Options
    I let the ally points rack up to between 200k and 300k, then I go on a buying spree. Depending on my luck I may stop around 150k or I may keep going til I'm down to 100k. I keep that reserve just incase I get desperate for Shard Shop currency after spending it all. That's my emergency fund.

But it all gets converted to ShSh currency eventually, and I'll get more than 20 SG salvage for it.

Of course, I will take Gold Eyebals for $1M, Alex.
  • Options
    Awesome thanks for the post, was about to go buy the carbantis for 50k but now I'm gonna save for the stun guns :)
  • Options
    Moar like this pls
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    Options
    I can't believe so many ppl are actually buying these rip-off trades...
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Options
    You are playing right into their hand. CG wants you to spend your Ally points.
  • Options
    You are playing right into their hand. CG wants you to spend your Ally points.

...And how does that benefit them exactly?
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ