Required squad for padme...

I can almost 100% guarantee we will need all the newer droids as part of this event. With how they have been releasing new legendary toons I gotta say that they won't let it be too easy to use any old separatist toon that has been I'm the game long enough for all types of players to have 7 starred. I've got dooku, asajj and grievous, and nute all 7 starred but a little work is needed for the bugs. I could be wrong but as I said the devs wouldn't want to make a legendary toon this easy to win without a catch

Replies

  • Asajj's damage output and kit in general should be more than viable. Dooku might also be viable, he doesn't hit hard but that's his only weakness really. Both Grievous and Magnaguard should also work fine. I'm thinking B1 might be a soft requirement though because of the heals.
  • YaeVizsla
    3037 posts Member
    Coolnessda wrote: »
    I can almost 100% guarantee we will need all the newer droids as part of this event. With how they have been releasing new legendary toons I gotta say that they won't let it be too easy to use any old separatist toon that has been I'm the game long enough for all types of players to have 7 starred. I've got dooku, asajj and grievous, and nute all 7 starred but a little work is needed for the bugs. I could be wrong but as I said the devs wouldn't want to make a legendary toon this easy to win without a catch
    It'll probably be like Chewie. One or both of the new droids will be the clear, practical choice, but they won't be necessary.

    Within a day or two of the event going live, I'm sure we'll get YouTube videos with titles like, "Unlock 7* Padme without Droideka or B1" detailing the strategy. Ain't gonna be easy, I'm sure, but it's gonna happen. And CG's outright said it's already happened in testing.
    Still not a he.
  • Rath_Tarr
    2324 posts Member
    edited April 26
    Nute and the bugs can totally do it!!! Only requires g12+5 and God mods all round and a chicken sacrifice a day for 6 days! EzPz!!! :D
  • YaeVizsla
    3037 posts Member
    Rath_Tarr wrote: »
    Nute and the bugs can totally do it!!! Only requires g12+5 and God mods all round and a chicken sacrifice a day for 6 days! EzPz!!! :D
    More likely, we would be talking something like GG, B2, Dooku, Sun Fac, Magna if it's single wave, or drop Magna for Asajj if it's multiwave and she has the opportunity to build up Rampage.
    Still not a he.
  • UdalCuain
    2903 posts Member
    YaeVizsla wrote: »
    Rath_Tarr wrote: »
    Nute and the bugs can totally do it!!! Only requires g12+5 and God mods all round and a chicken sacrifice a day for 6 days! EzPz!!! :D
    More likely, we would be talking something like GG, B2, Dooku, Sun Fac, Magna if it's single wave, or drop Magna for Asajj if it's multiwave and she has the opportunity to build up Rampage.

    I don't get this. Rampage's bonuses last until the end of the encounter, so it'll reset at the start of each wave. Like how it doesn't carry from P3 to P4 of the hAAT.

    Not the same as Young Han, who's positive effects last until the end of the battle, which is why they carry between waves.
  • StarSon
    3728 posts Member
    YaeVizsla wrote: »
    Rath_Tarr wrote: »
    Nute and the bugs can totally do it!!! Only requires g12+5 and God mods all round and a chicken sacrifice a day for 6 days! EzPz!!! :D
    More likely, we would be talking something like GG, B2, Dooku, Sun Fac, Magna if it's single wave, or drop Magna for Asajj if it's multiwave and she has the opportunity to build up Rampage.

    Pretty sure Rampage resets between waves.
  • Coolnessda wrote: »
    I can almost 100% guarantee we will need all the newer droids as part of this event. With how they have been releasing new legendary toons I gotta say that they won't let it be too easy to use any old separatist toon that has been I'm the game long enough for all types of players to have 7 starred. I've got dooku, asajj and grievous, and nute all 7 starred but a little work is needed for the bugs. I could be wrong but as I said the devs wouldn't want to make a legendary toon this easy to win without a catch

    I know for sure you have no idea what you are talking about
  • Which is why I said I could be wrong. But with all the stuff that happened with the Darth revan and malak events I was just skeptical that the devs would make a somewhat easily unlockable legendary toon (just not 7 starred with possible difficulty of chewbacca event).
  • Omeah
    937 posts Member
    Ultra wrote: »
    StarSon wrote: »
    Coolnessda wrote: »
    I can almost 100% guarantee we will need all the newer droids as part of this event.

    I can without a doubt guarantee you are wrong. They will make it easier, but they will not be required to beat it.
    Well Carrie is going around Reddit answering 50 threads instead of the official forums and she pretty much confirmed this

    u811vd505ifo.png

    Not that we needed a confirmation for the obvious

    Ppl like to panic rather than use common sense
  • My bet; you’ll need these...

    se4nljnflmlq.jpeg
    Where are the Stun Guns?
  • Ultra wrote: »
    StarSon wrote: »
    Coolnessda wrote: »
    I can almost 100% guarantee we will need all the newer droids as part of this event.

    I can without a doubt guarantee you are wrong. They will make it easier, but they will not be required to beat it.
    Well Carrie is going around Reddit answering 50 threads instead of the official forums and she pretty much confirmed this

    u811vd505ifo.png

    Not that we needed a confirmation for the obvious

    Thanks. I was looking for this but didn’t want to dive into reddit. In another post you talked about B2 being the dengar- I totally agree
  • NicWester
    6680 posts Member
    I think it's one of those things where the people who want to do it while using the absolute minimum amount of gear will need the new Separatists. If you've got higher gear on old Separatists you'll be fine. It's not that it'll be impossible with bugs, but that if you've got g9 bugs and you're wondering why you're getting your butt kicked when other people are doing it with g8 Droideka, then duh-doy.

    I'm going to use Poggle, the three bugs, and then either B2 or General Greivous, depending on what the event calls for. Looking at all those jedi in the screenshots, I'm thinking they'll have buffs so B2 will be more helpful. We'll see.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • TVF
    16052 posts Member
    I have G12 bugs except for G11 Poggle, and they are really poor whenever I try to use them.
    TVF's guild is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »
    I have G12 bugs except for G11 Poggle, and they are really poor whenever I try to use them.

    Poggle G9 and 10 were really great lol
    NicWester wrote: »
    I think it's one of those things where the people who want to do it while using the absolute minimum amount of gear will need the new Separatists. If you've got higher gear on old Separatists you'll be fine. It's not that it'll be impossible with bugs, but that if you've got g9 bugs and you're wondering why you're getting your butt kicked when other people are doing it with g8 Droideka, then duh-doy.

    I'm going to use Poggle, the three bugs, and then either B2 or General Greivous, depending on what the event calls for. Looking at all those jedi in the screenshots, I'm thinking they'll have buffs so B2 will be more helpful. We'll see.

    No word on geo Tb yet but a good bet these seps will be required. So farming them isn’t all for naught. I want to believe the devs heard the gripes about the vet smugglers for the jtr event and made it so the reqs for an event isn’t just a one time thing.
  • NicWester
    6680 posts Member
    No word on geo Tb yet but a good bet these seps will be required. So farming them isn’t all for naught. I want to believe the devs heard the gripes about the vet smugglers for the jtr event and made it so the reqs for an event isn’t just a one time thing.

    Oh, I definitely want to farm the new Separatist droids! But I'm wrapping up my Jedi Revan farms now (although not in time to unlock him this week) and I'm in the middle of my Darth Revan farms. So I don't have a lot of energy left to dedicate to B1 or Droideka yet. I might could have Droideka ready for the next Padme event, but hopefully I just finish it off this time around.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • NicWester wrote: »
    No word on geo Tb yet but a good bet these seps will be required. So farming them isn’t all for naught. I want to believe the devs heard the gripes about the vet smugglers for the jtr event and made it so the reqs for an event isn’t just a one time thing.

    Oh, I definitely want to farm the new Separatist droids! But I'm wrapping up my Jedi Revan farms now (although not in time to unlock him this week) and I'm in the middle of my Darth Revan farms. So I don't have a lot of energy left to dedicate to B1 or Droideka yet. I might could have Droideka ready for the next Padme event, but hopefully I just finish it off this time around.

    A lot of farming and gearing! You ll get em. It goes by pretty quick.
  • Tbirds01
    1235 posts Member
    I have gear 12 Grievous and magnagaurd with 6e mods on both of them, all zetas on Grievous, gear 11 zeta’d b2, gear 10 poggle, and gear 8 asajj. I might be able to squeeze by.
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • Assaji, Dooku, fun sac, geo soldier, poggle and nute at 7* poggle and nute are poor gear.. I’m kind of hoping I can scrape 5/6* with what I have, assaji and dooku are fast and g12/11 respectively.. fun sac is 12 and soldier is one piece off 11..I’ll either have magnaguard semi ready or grievous semi ready, 6* anyway.. b1 I’m aiming for..

    But darth revan farm..
Sign In or Register to comment.