'Lucasfilm Games' Reborn. The Future of GoH?

2Next

Replies

• DuneSeaFarmer
    3525 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Disney hires for Lucasfilm Games as EA flounders with 'Star Wars'
    https://www.engadget.com/2019/03/20/disney-revives-lucasfilm-games/

"Update: Disney has reached out to the media to explain that this isn't a "revival" and it's definitely not anything like LucasArts. The team at Lucasfilm that oversees games relating to its IP (including Star Wars Battlefront II) has been working under that name for years. As it explained to GamesIndustry.biz, Lucasfilm plans to continue its strategy of licensing IP to others."
  • That's unfortunate, was hoping for EA to get the boot. I think they have done well with GoH but Battlefront I haven't been a fan of this last 2. Hopefully their next game Fallen Jedi or whatever is better.
  • That's unfortunate, was hoping for EA to get the boot. I think they have done well with GoH but Battlefront I haven't been a fan of this last 2. Hopefully their next game Fallen Jedi or whatever is better.

One can only hope. If EA would've made the new battlefronts half as good as the old 2, then they would be enjoyable. I partly blame online gaming for the decline. Everything can be patched now or dealt with after the money rolls in. Not saying that old games didn't have their flaws, but they were released complete, mostly working and not an online multiplayer only hunk of junk like black ops 4.
  • Really hoping EA gets the boot. They have really messed up a good game
  • Epic Games should get the license for Star Wars games. :D

No no no. you need Valve.