#DontspoiltheEndgame

Tbirds01
1235 posts Member
Seriously, for those of us who’ve not seen it yet, don’t say anything!🤫
Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/

Replies

• SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Batman dies and Thor plays fortnite

#EndGameRuined
  • Tbirds01
    1235 posts Member
    SemiGod wrote: »
    Batman dies and Thor plays fortnite

#EndGameRuined

No, you ruined my whole life for me! Now I must go lock myself in a closet for 100 years for the heartache you’ve given me.
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • Dooku gets decapitated and it’s so emotional because Palpatine completely betrayed him and he didn’t see it coming. That’s basically plot, sorry for spoiling it.
  • Thrawn does an orbital bombardment
  • Dooku gets decapitated and it’s so emotional because Palpatine completely betrayed him and he didn’t see it coming. That’s basically plot, sorry for spoiling it.

So you're telling me Dooku is Snoke?

I’m telling you that Thanos is Palpatine and he has been all along.

Wouldn't that make Anakin Nebula?

Yes, and it would also make him Spiderman.
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Dooku gets decapitated and it’s so emotional because Palpatine completely betrayed him and he didn’t see it coming. That’s basically plot, sorry for spoiling it.

No, Anakin is Gamora, and Luke is Nebula.
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    And Old Ben is Yondu
  • Nihion wrote: »
    Dooku gets decapitated and it’s so emotional because Palpatine completely betrayed him and he didn’t see it coming. That’s basically plot, sorry for spoiling it.

Anakin can't be gamora. Nebula is the follower of thanos that looses parts of the body when she looses.
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Nihion wrote: »

Anakin can't be gamora. Nebula is the follower of thanos that looses parts of the body when she looses.

The old one, yes. The new one, not so much
  • Tbirds01
    1235 posts Member
    Gosh you guys are spoiling so much for me!🤪
  • Tbirds01 wrote: »

There’s also a subplot where Anakin betrays the Avengers. Unfortunately for him they have the high ground. He just yells at them until Thanos comes to give him a nice new spiderman costume.
  • Tbirds01 wrote: »

There’s also a subplot where Anakin betrays the Avengers. Unfortunately for him they have the high ground. He just yells at them until Thanos comes to give him a nice new spiderman costume.

Spidey spoiler? They don't trust the actor with "rank of master". He did say it was outrageous and unfair.
  • chron
    89 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Thanos is Snoke. But who was phone?

Howard the Duck was phone.