Cheap Cheater Levels!

DaCausticOne247
43 posts Member
edited December 2015
Been playing for about 4 days, love the game, I spent $5 on starter pack just to support devs, however, I have issues with a few of the stages. First one is Light Side 4L, 5 Stormtroopers spamming and bombarding you with grenades, pretty much over after one round and I'm 5 levels over recommended level with level 4 gear and level 3 Chewbaca defense bonuses for whole squad. Tried using ally with ability block but that only buys you time at best. The other stage is dark side 4G. It has multiple clone sergeants in 2nd round that have speed meters that increase so fast they get to go multiple times in a row and they all use that covering fire ability that hits entire party and usually kills all in one or two turns. I have checked the abilities of these clone sergeants and they don't have squat that should do that. However they did sneak in an unknown character called Clone Private phase 1. He's not on the character list, does he have some poop ability that gives them insane speed? I love this game and strategy and I am very diligent with leveling and upgrading but this is poop. Anyone else notice this? Please respond with helpful advice only please.

Replies

• Trying to edit for poop...thought c**p was acceptable.
  • Jabberwocky
    1809 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Trying to edit for poop...thought c**p was acceptable.

Everyone hits that wall, you just have to keep adding gear, ability mats and training until you can get over the wall.
    First time I got through it (after 10-12 tries) I only 1 starred it, I go back and it's an easy 3.

Patience young Padawan.....

2zxqsmc.png

24m7sdy.png
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • Not being rude. Being helpful. Use the search button at the top of the forum. Your screen will fill with posts about Light Side 4L, with all kinds of information and tactics.
    "There is no 'try'." - Master Yoda
  • Ah, gotcha. Thanks to you both!
  • It's really a gear and level check. It's pretty annoying that they have no cooldown on thier moves, but trust me in a few levels you will breeze past it.

Now dark side hard 6-B... That's going to be a tricky one to beat considering the current level cap.
  • Yeah, 4-L is a hump to get over and a second healer really helps a ton. I'd say buy the Heroine pack for Bariss...oh, wait, nevermind.

Seriously, though, you can eventually out level it if you're Free-to-play. And as a warning, wait until you get to darkside 5-i and 5-k and the jawa spam. Yeah, Talia as your only healer....hahahahahahahahaha.
  • Lol! Yeah I just searched, my phones web browser was blocking the search button. Seems like a lot of people are really raging about these levels lol! Yeah so far with Ben I can buy some time with 4L but 4G even with Talia and an ally Daka no luck lol. Thanks all you guys for being helpful... May the odds be forever in your favor...wait...that ain't right...
  • Trying to edit for poop...thought c**p was acceptable.

Everyone hits that wall, you just have to keep adding gear, ability mats and training until you can get over the wall.
    First time I got through it (after 10-12 tries) I only 1 starred it, I go back and it's an easy 3.

Patience young Padawan.....

2zxqsmc.png

24m7sdy.png
    What's with the GW reward chests on your mission maps?
    Profile: Keaven
    Guild: Fear The Boot
  • Loce
    194 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Yeah **** is that? Lmao. Holy ish. That looks funky.
  • They pre-ordered the game at GameStop and received the Campaign Reward Chest DLC, in addition to 3 skins for Chewbacca.
    "Mockery: Oh, Master, I love you, but I hate all you stand for! But I think we should go press our slimy, mucus-covered lips together in the cargo hold!"
  • Half of the dark and light battles are against stupid aoe spam teams. Droids, troopers, jawas, ugnoughts, scoundrels, clones. The missions are either cake or impossible.
  • I figured it out. Clone sergeants suppressive fire reduces enemy teams speed meter by 30%. That explains why they all get to attack again after all 5 of them unload with AoE. **** that sucks though lol.
  • If you have anyone who boosts Tenacity or Evasion you might be able to avoid the worst of it. I have a counter-attack team that helps a TON with massive AOEs, but really a second healer is the easiest route to go. You'll three-star this easily one day and feel great about it!
    You have to be a bit of a liar to tell a story the right way.
  • They pre-ordered the game at GameStop and received the Campaign Reward Chest DLC, in addition to 3 skins for Chewbacca.

No, they just appeared one day, figured it was added in a ninja patch but it might be tied to levels.

There was an NPC Ewok standing in the middle of a battlefield and a bar with a still on it has been added to one of the cantina battle rooms (see other "New in-game artwork?" thread for screen caps).

I'm playing the Android version on my BlackBerry Z10 so I don't know if the artwork, including chests, are Android specific or if it came as part of a level unlock? I'm currently at level 55, the chests appeared a while ago, the Ewok and cantina still for the first time after hitting 55, might just be coincidence.
    Ally Code: 945-699-762