Pet Projects

Replies

• The problem with this game is you get severely punished in all competitive modes for farming anything that’s not top tier.
  • My goal is to get all GR toons at 7*. But man, that's though. Wish they could get g12 but it's very unlikely. Clones already are, and prepared for any (ANY !) chewy-like event.
  • Finishing Vandor Chewy and Jango, then moving to Range and Droideka.
  • Just finished my pet fleet. The Sith fleet is amazing and beats **** fleets for those that don't have the ****. rwusi4yk9fni.jpg

Sith ships really are great, I've been competetive at rank 20-5 for some time now with an underpowered fleet. Can't wait to get those ships and crew maxed.
  • My pet project is to G12 the entire Sith faction without ever spending. Currently Assassin, Sidious, Trooper, Darth Revan, and Darth Malak are the only ones not G12, and that's because I don't have Darth Revan or Darth Malak unlocked so the resources I would be using for the other Sith instead has to go into gearing up OR toons to play the Malak event.
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    My pet project is to G12 the entire Sith faction without ever spending. Currently Assassin, Sidious, Trooper, Darth Revan, and Darth Malak are the only ones not G12, and that's because I don't have Darth Revan or Darth Malak unlocked so the resources I would be using for the other Sith instead has to go into gearing up OR toons to play the Malak event.
    Wish you the best

Malak and Revan uses the new purple gear that is worth almost 20k crystals and months to farm without a crystal stash

That’s a lot of arena / fleet crystals
  • Clone and imp troopers would be nice. I have all clones at 7*, but lvl1 g1. Can never devote resources for death or shore troopers.

Darth sideous/ep is my favorite villian in all of life, glad ep is useful, have him zeta'd and gear 11, would like to g11 sideous as well.

• Ultra wrote: »
    My pet project is to G12 the entire Sith faction without ever spending. Currently Assassin, Sidious, Trooper, Darth Revan, and Darth Malak are the only ones not G12, and that's because I don't have Darth Revan or Darth Malak unlocked so the resources I would be using for the other Sith instead has to go into gearing up OR toons to play the Malak event.
    Wish you the best

Malak and Revan uses the new purple gear that is worth almost 20k crystals and months to farm without a crystal stash

That’s a lot of arena / fleet crystals

Except said gear pieces are almost guaranteed to be more accessible once he(or me) does unlock either.
  • Farming Amilyn Holdo. Behind Darth Revan farms, it's going to her. I'm worried about Jedi Rey's possible requirements. Rose will be once I finish Holdo
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    yuuzhanron wrote: »
    Farming Amilyn Holdo. Behind Darth Revan farms, it's going to her. I'm worried about Jedi Rey's possible requirements. Rose will be once I finish Holdo
    I feel like we might need Rose / Holdo for a mythic battle. We all know how much the community refuses to gear them up, so most people won't be prepared for it
  • Right now I’m working on a Han Solo team and a rebel droid team. The droid team with r2’s zeta has lots of potential, since there are 4 rebel droids all I’d need is a good rebel leader
  • I'm basically gonna g12 every rebel Luke spoke to in empire, followed by wampa and empire in prep for rotj Luke being a malek type event
  • It was Seperatist...
  • Droids for sure. I really want B2, T3, and K2 at g12.
  • I have a few! But I guess the one worth mentioning/complaining about here is the Jedi Master Quest. It requires that I score #1 in a HAAT. This seems... prohibitive. I'm in a strong guild with lots of strong players. I'd either have to soar to the top of my guild by paying to get Malak, etc., or I'd have to beg them to "let me" win. I'm not even sure if they could... that is, I don't know if I could rack up enough points to take 1st and still have everyone else beat HAAT without overtaking me. I have 3.7mill GP but I don't have a lot of the high-damage meta characters yet, like JTR. Just missed her this time. I guess I could... ditch my guild, join a newbie guild as a mercenary just to help them kill HAAT, and then return? It's a weird situation, all to get that title!! LOL
  • Embo, Death trooper, Aura, and finally finishing the phoenix squad. Since we all know noone cares about them once you get Thrawn lol. I'm probably expecting to never getting to most of this stuff.
  • First order. Just finishing g12 my bounty hunters and troopers. First order next.
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Pet project: gain enough of the unfarmable purple gear to break past the bottle neck and gear more than 2 characters a month
  • I’d like to finish my Clones and get them full abilities and GS12, because clones with helmets!

I’d also like to finish Rogue 1 and Phoenix squad to all be GS12 with full abilities. Drives me nuts seeing Zeb at GS8 because every single toon requires a kitten stun gun to go to GS12. Plus they’re all pilots so it affects the ships with the Falcon.

And the last project is same as you. I am trying to finish Embo up, but CG dictates I use refreshes on other nodes to get DR so I can get Malak. Really frustrating that by the time I do get them, the GK, Anakin, Ahsoka, Padme, GMY meta will be in effect. And all those zeta required which could have gone to 3PO to assist with HSTR.
  • I've got a couple:

Every character promoted to 4*
    G12 BH team (only got 1 so far)
    G12 NS team (only one also)

And the one I'll most likely do next is GG squad because I love the Droid faction.
  • Pariah_Anchorite
    836 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Figuring out ways to keep Visas Marr useful (lol)
    Was doing all Republic ships and pilots (done)
    Working on quests- guess that doesn’t count
    As luck would have it, i was working on galactic Republic and separatists already

Optimizing the following team- zzJyn, zc3po, zzr2d2, cassian, old ben. A lot of debuffs and exposes that remind me of old zFinn lead. I had 12 exposes on an enemy. It’s actually just a fun PUG team that is a result of using Chaze with CLS, chewie, han
  • Chasing the current meta (farming carth) and gearing old republic for Malak.
    chasing the possible future meta (farming my 5 star anakin and droideka)
    But everyone’s doing that.

My pet projects
    Working on the bounty hunter quest... 500 contracts... blah. I try to use my cantina energy and battle with BHs. Though I get lazy and still need to gear several so I have a long way to go.

Working on B28 and Sith fighter when I can to help in TB platoons and since I still could see a Malak ship coming and them being needed. And fleet is crucial for me. I get more crystals there (fleet 1st-3rd usually and arena 35-100) and Malak ship would be meta. Though Since I’m gearing those guys, it will be another clone wars capital ship with anakins ship needed and that will be the new meta and I don’t have anakins ship (bad luck for me, I choose the wrong option usually).

And a pet projects I started before GA and decided to continue (even though it gives GP which you don’t want now). Levelling all characters to 85. Probably stupid of me to continue but it was one of those big useless undertakings that once started I didn’t want to abandon. I still have never lost twice in a GA yet so it hasn’t hurt me a ton (though I got a tough draw this time so that may be changing shortly)
  • Georgemi6
    1236 posts Member
    My project has been to get all the B tier GA teams to gear twelve (bounty hunters, first order, imperial troopers, and now seps, but only 5 of each) but I’ve been a bit sidetracked recently... I have most of them with one or two at g12 zetaed, with pretty much all the others at g11 and the more important ones zetaed. Gear grind has been real tough lately, but I’ve been touching up on those guys when I get the chance.
  • Pet projects: all empire toons; Fulcrum quest; maxing visas Marr just coz I like her
  • Prosser
    278 posts Member
    Mine for awhile has been imperial troopers, just cause they looked like a fun faction. Now that my guild is doing a guild wide effort to increase our TB stars from 40ish to max, I'm building my project! That and Bh's, got to run them both today in phase one and loved playing both squads. Looking forward to having them both maxed.
  • Prosser wrote: »
    Mine for awhile has been imperial troopers, just cause they looked like a fun faction. Now that my guild is doing a guild wide effort to increase our TB stars from 40ish to max, I'm building my project! That and Bh's, got to run them both today in phase one and loved playing both squads. Looking forward to having them both maxed.

Both are great squads. Fun too.
    Just a heads up that last IPD req mission- is tough. Range is great for it.
  • Prosser
    278 posts Member
    Prosser wrote: »

Both are great squads. Fun too.
    Just a heads up that last IPD req mission- is tough. Range is great for it.

I'm taking them all to g12. And my range is 95/100 and 2 pieces away from g12, but thanks for the tip ;)
  • JKA is my only pet project right now. He was 7* g1 L1 a week ago. Just got him to g10 today.
    I’ve been running GG Droids in arena since rework/release, so Separatists are more than ready for Padme.
    I’m ready for Malak for next time that joke event drops.
    I’ve always wanted to start an Empire Troopers team but...just never got around to it. Maybe one day.

Hurry up and g12 JKA so they can release his rework. We need 12% more players to get g12 before they pull the trigger.

Pet project for me is working on LS and DS Revans F2P grinding... And playing more of other games like hearthstone.
  • Just built this squad because I wanted to
    blcJoQa.png
    Once I get the OR farms done it will be back to my BH team ... although seriously considering throwing loads of gear on Jango to g12 just for GA