Endgame Spoiler Talk

What did you all think of Endgame. It was completely different than what I was expecting. Enjoyed it a lot though.
#CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).

Replies

• It was. The 1st 15 min was super sad and the next 15 had me very confused.

I have a few theories with the next part of the story after thinking about the second and third acts some more.

Something like 11 years of buildup for one phrase, and it was great.
  • Damodamo
    1574 posts Member
    I am iron man *click*
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    CaptainRex wrote: »
    What did you all think of Endgame. It was completely different than what I was expecting. Enjoyed it a lot though.

They did a good job making the audience laugh. Such as, noobslayer69. Lmao everyone started dying.
  • FREEDOMfrom
    474 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    It was really good. Sad that two icons are leaving, but marvel never ends. Thor was great, I really hope he's in Guardians of the Galaxy 3.

Also why did no one try to aid Iron Man? The Wakanda people have that high tech stuff that could possibly have been used.

Also why didn't Iron Man just fly off once he grabbed all the stones? I feel he could have gotten away (for a bit) round up the troops and come up with an idea on how to successfully destroy the stones.