Padme Amidala Event Requirements [MEGA]

Replies

• C3P0 did exactly what he was built for in every movie.
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Greeneya33 wrote: »
    Lol does anyone seriously care about this event? It’s so random

I care. Padme is my favorite female SW character.

mine too. care alot more about this then c3po or Chewy.

.....how old are you? Asking for a friend. Preferring a terribly written, terribly acted goof of a character to two movie icons (yes movie, not just Star Wars) blows my mind. But I guess to each their own 🤷🏼‍♂️.

lol, C3PO and Chewie are icons, but why do you hate Padmé so much? What about whiny Anakin? Or Jar Jar, hes worse. But I guess to each their own
  • chewy outside of SOLO does nothing in the films. c3p0 is right next to him. he does literally nothing in every movie hes in.

I don't disagree with you on Padmé's importance, but Chewie

- fought in the Battle of Kashyyyk
    - co-piloted, repaired and maintained the Millennium Falcon throughout the OT
    - helped Hand and Luke get access to the Death Star's prison block
    - beat up and shot Imperial forces aboard the Death Star in several firefights
    - assisted in the Battle of Yavin
    - saved and partially reassembled Chewbacca in Cloud City
    - aided Leia in an attempt to free Han from Jabba's palace
    - saved Luke's life by helping Han take out Boba
    - helped save Lando from the Sarlacc, and
    - fought in the Battle of Endor, where he famously piloted an AT-ST

He admittedly had very little screen time in the prequels, but if you think he did nothing in the OT, you haven't watched Episode 4-6.
  • movie icons lol natalie portman is more of a movie icon then either of those will ever be.

i9g5us3am5pc.jpeg

Nope, don’t seem to see Portman having a star or a signature on the walk of fame. And oh, wasn’t 3PO specially cast as an Oscar? Hmmmm....
  • Fantastic.... more opportunities for the game to crash 6 times while you play.
  • meig7fp5p8tq.png

Think this will cut it?
  • Vinny_Vader_Vedi
    4626 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Cal00054 wrote: »
    meig7fp5p8tq.png

Think this will cut it?

Back on topic... maybe.
    So far all we know is any 5 Seps like Chewy event newer seps are better suited for the event.

Smart theory craft - b2 = dengar.
    Stuns and AB might help.
  • that means Padme is avaible as shard win in the Genosis TB? am i right?
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Still on the fence as to whether Sun Fac or IG100 would be the better tank for this event. No way I’ll have new sep droids I’m time. Thoughts?

here is my teamqcuq88et1fv8.jpg

spy g12 should be soon if i can get 2 stunguns well see

I think you might be better off with Poggle in the lead and a droid as your fifth. Nute's leader ability would only help Spy and himself.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • I won't get her. My Sep teams are all rubbish.

I could pay to get her...hahahahahahaha! Not a chance!

But hey- you should see my Jawa team ;) one day their time will come!
  • Too.

But yeah. That Nute's going to get whacked first round.
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    I've been doing GW as a trial for my really bad separatists (save zzasajj). It's not looking good so far. G11 grev is still terrible, g11 dooku is too fragile (no zeta), geo soldier's basic is critting for under 6k, and my sunfac & spy are still g8, as are b2 and ig100. I'm losing heroes in nodes 9,11, and 12 which doesn't inspire confidence.

Oh well, maybe they'll retouch a few older separatists before the event, or maybe RNG will smile upon me and I'll eek out a 5* unlock on the hundredth try.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • kalidor wrote: »
    I've been doing GW as a trial for my really bad separatists (save zzasajj). It's not looking good so far. G11 grev is still terrible, g11 dooku is too fragile (no zeta), geo soldier's basic is critting for under 6k, and my sunfac & spy are still g8, as are b2 and ig100. I'm losing heroes in nodes 9,11, and 12 which doesn't inspire confidence.

Oh well, maybe they'll retouch a few older separatists before the event, or maybe RNG will smile upon me and I'll eek out a 5* unlock on the hundredth try.

I’ve been doing a few battles for the mod slicing nodes.
    My seps are not lasting lol
  • Quigonlives
    124 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    I’m going to predict Nute Gunray is going to be the leader of choice for this event. Lore wise it makes the most sense [Removed inappropriate comment] ~Rtas
    Post edited by EA_Rtas on
  • When is this event happening?
This discussion has been closed.