SWGOH

Replies

• G1975
    110 posts Member
    CaroCanon I'm currently using Chewbacca, Sith Marauder, Jedi Knight and Jango Fett. George
  • Will you add me as an ally? I can probably help more if I can see all of your characters. My code is 656-192-591
  • G1975
    110 posts Member
    First I want to say thank you to all the allies I have for the level 85 players you sent me, I really appreciate it. I'm still on level 44 but I feel I'm not making any real progress in the game. Even with the players you guys lended me I'm still fighting and the same rounds in normal and hard in Light, Dark side and Cantina battles and going nowhere. I completed all the normal and hard stages but again I'm not progressing or going anywhere, I feel like SWGOH is getting pointless. George
  • G1975
    110 posts Member
    What is the point of playing SWGOH!!! I'm making no progress and playing the same rounds over and over again with no purpose!!! The game is losing it's appeal!!!
  • G1975
    110 posts Member
    I'm still on level 44 on the game and not making much progress. Thank you again to the allies who sent me help I really appreciate it. I'm still playing the same rounds over and over again, I've completed all the hard and normal stages on Light and Dark side battles and it's the same with Cantina battles. Do I have to wait until I'm on level 45 to move forward? Please someone send me a reply because crying to EA about my problems doesn't do me any good. George
  • I don't understand how you've not managed to level up in 11 days.

Are you completing your daily quests? They give a lot of XP and are a major way of levelling up.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • G1975
    110 posts Member
    FailingCrab I don't what else to do because like I said I completed all the normal and hard stages on Light and Dark side battles thanks to help my allies have send me and I'm not going anywhere because I'm playing the same rounds over and over again. It's the same with Cantina battles and I've been stuck on Fleet Commander training Grand Moff Tarkin for 3 months now and can't win because it's to hard. George
  • Dracarys78
    68 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    I don't understand how you've not managed to level up in 11 days.

Are you completing your daily quests? They give a lot of XP and are a major way of levelling up.

Exactly my question! daily quests give bunch of XP to lvl and if he doesn't know what are those well bottom right part of screen labeled "quests" go through them on daily basis and you will see difference.

• G1975 wrote: »
    I'm still on level 44 on the game and not making much progress. Thank you again to the allies who sent me help I really appreciate it. I'm still playing the same rounds over and over again, I've completed all the hard and normal stages on Light and Dark side battles and it's the same with Cantina battles. Do I have to wait until I'm on level 45 to move forward? Please someone send me a reply because crying to EA about my problems doesn't do me any good. George

Dude... Gear 12 toons are a hundred times stronger than gear 8. Pick 5 light side and 5 dark side toons (preferably some with synergy) and get them to gear 8, 9, 10 etc. then You’ll beat em.
  • G1975
    110 posts Member
    JediKnight_MarkRyan the only reason I've won so far is because of the level 85 players my allies sent me. Some aspects of the game I don't understand but I'm sick and tired of playing the same rounds over and over again!!! Hopefully that'll change once I get to level 45 and as for Fleet Commander training Grand Moff Tarkin is a lost cause because it's to hard. George
  • G1975
    110 posts Member
    Thanks to everyone for sending me suggestions but does anyone have any suggestions how I can win in Fleet Commander training Grand Moff Tarkin? George
  • G1975
    110 posts Member
    I finally advanced to level 45 but my situation with the game hasn't changed since I was on level 44. I'm still playing the same rounds over and over again in Light, Dark side and Cantina battles without advancing. The only other things I can do is Squad Arena, keep trying to win in Fleet Commander training Grand Moff Tarkin and fight in the Rancor pit. Please someone send me a reply on how I can get out of this rot I'm in. George
  • Hello there. At this point you want to stop trying to move forward in light and dark side missions. You should be looking to spend all your energy farming shards and gear for 5 of your light side and dark side toons. As for your level, you can raise that very easily by completing daily quests and spending energy rerunning quests for resources. For light side toons, I would recommend farming Hera, kanan, zeb,chopper and ezra bridger for your light side toons, and Tie fighter pilot, grand moff tarkin, boba fett, royal guard and talia for dark side initially. you will drop royal guard and talia soon enough when the light side toons mentioned get you emperor palpatine and thrawn, but they will allow you to make some dark side progress until then and both have use in later game(as well as being given freely to you at the start).

For the next few weeks try this. Click on one of your main toons. Click on a gear piece you do not have click find. Run the battle you need until you have the part. Move to next piece and repeat,
  • Larx
    371 posts Member
    @G1975

You could complete all Hard and Normal Nodes just with strong allies?
    How is your progress in Galactic War?

Have you farmed a complete Team for Arena?
    Farm Phoenix and complete Thrawn, which will be a huge boost for your arena team.

Or go to https://swgohevents.com/ to look for events and all type of chars you will need to suceed.

Pick one of them if you dont want to go a traditional farming way.
    When i started i wanted to play and fight mainly with Jedis, which led me to GMY and he is still in my arena team and one of the strongest chars ( imo )

But if you want to become viable for a guild you have to get chars for HSR.
    Just google Tutorials for teams you will need.

If you play every day and make your daily activities you will be soon enough on Lvl 85.
    Take a look on your success, these can be also a good push for your current level.

• G1975
    110 posts Member
    I just finished crying about my problems to EA about the game and they don't care!!! I explained to them that after advancing to level 45 last week I'm still playing the same rounds over and over again in Light, Dark side and Cantina battles without advancing or going to the next stage. EA claims I'm on level 35 and their such ****!!! I'm playing a pointless game that's not letting me go anywhere. George
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    You don’t seem to actually be reading or following any of the advice on this thread.
  • G1975
    110 posts Member
    I'm sorry their are many aspects of the game I don't understand, again I feel like I'm not going anywhere in the game because I'm just playing the same rounds over and over again. George
  • Guys, it is possible English is not his first language. In any event, complaining helps nothing. Not everyone that plays the game is an experienced gamer. Star Wars attracts all ages and abilities.
  • Complete your all of your daily activities each day, spend crystals on energy, farm Phoenix squad, and join a good guild. You should be able to progress pretty fast if you do those things.
  • G1975
    110 posts Member
    Thanks guys I really appreciate your advice. George
  • Hey CG, you should add him to your test group. Having a novice would be helpful with how new players see the game.
  • G1975
    110 posts Member
    Ok and please forgive my ignorance and lack full understanding, people have been suggesting going on to daily Quests and I've tried that. When I tap the button rewards it's sending me to Light side battles but it's back in the easy levels of the game like the beginning. I commented before that when the game was really hard for me in the past I use go back to the easy levels of the game to get the points and credits I needed to advance. I hope you guy won't be to annoyed with me but when I go on Quests and says finish these battles I'm supposed to go back to the easy levels of the game? George
  • Prosser
    278 posts Member
    G1975 wrote: »
    Ok and please forgive my ignorance and lack full understanding, people have been suggesting going on to daily Quests and I've tried that. When I tap the button rewards it's sending me to Light side battles but it's back in the easy levels of the game like the beginning. I commented before that when the game was really hard for me in the past I use go back to the easy levels of the game to get the points and credits I needed to advance. I hope you guy won't be to annoyed with me but when I go on Quests and says finish these battles I'm supposed to go back to the easy levels of the game? George

You can complete any light side battle to complete that quest. Dont worry which specific level it takes you too.
  • G1975
    110 posts Member
    Prosser I finished the Light side battles in daily Quests and like I said it took me back to stage 1 in the beginning of the game which was so easy and boring that I could have done it in my sleep. I did get points and credits which was good but after finishing that it sent me to Replayable Basic Training First Order and I've already completed tier 1 and 2 and have to wait until I'm on level 47 to compete in the 3rd tier because I'm only on level 45. I feel like I did all that for nothing. George
  • Larx
    371 posts Member
    No, you have to play ANY type of light side nodes for your daily quests. if you hit the button the game leads you just to the light side table.

which nodes u pick is ur thing!
  • Sith Marauder and Jango at level 45?

Sounds legit.
  • G1975
    110 posts Member
    mickyluv yes I have both characters and their at level 45. George
  • G1975
    110 posts Member
    Ok I'm taking daily Quests but again it's sending me back to the easy levels of the game which I think is boring. At least I'm earning points and credits which is great but it's not a challenge to go back to the easy levels of the game because I feel it's doesn't serve a purpose. I starting to wish Netmarble hadn't discontinued Star Wars Force Arena because that was more interesting that what I'm going through now in SWGOH. George
  • Let me explain you the cantina dailies as example. Daily quest says, you have to complete 3 cantina battles. The button brings you to the cantina table. It doesn't matter if you do 1-A or 8-G or any stage between. You can select the battle you like. But loosing battles provides you NOTHING. You have to win your battles. So you should pick a difficulty you can 100% win. If you have won a battle with 3star rating (winning stage without loosing a own character) you can afterwards also choose to simulate the battle, so their is no need to do manually the really easy tasks over and over. Always pick a difficulty you can beat. Rancor is the only different thing at the moment. Try it, loose it and don't care. You will not be able to beat rancor below lvl 85, but you will get rewards if you only try.
This discussion has been closed.