Coding that would prevent unequal matchups

I wonder if there is a way to code Grand Arena for matchmaking that won’t allow someone to play another player that has clearly superior matchups. For example, while my GP is over 3.3M because I’m F2P I don’t have any of the Revans or Malik. However when I play grand arena I am consistently matched against those that have both Revans and now Malik. To each their own but it’s not a fair matchup at all. So is there a way to put code in that is more than just GP but also what toons one has and match according to that

Replies

• There are other F2P at your GP level that have JKR, DR and Malak (especially JKR, at 3m+ GP having him by his 3rd event wouldn't seem like a challenge). Why should they be "punished" with harder match ups and you get "rewarded" with easier ones for the same rewards?
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    Jedi Revan has been out for 5 1/2 months and is on his third appearance.
  • These posts are so annoying. If you don’t have revan by now then you must be going out of your way not to get him. Why do whales have to fight only other whales? What’s the point of spending if that’s the case?
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    I don’t have any of the Revans or Malik. However when I play grand arena I am consistently matched against those that have both Revans and now Malik. To each their own but it’s not a fair matchup at all.

The matchup is quite fair. It's not even, no, but it's fair.