Jar Jar Binks - Kit Idea

Sentia
280 posts Member
Now that we are getting more CW characters I think its time. Here is my kit suggestion for a Legendary and meta countering Jar-Jar Binks.

Tags: Tank, Galactic Republic, Gungan

Basic - Whosa R Yousa: A physical attack on a random enemy, doesn't matter who is targeted, ignores Marked, Deathmark, and Taunt (note even if he is called to assist, he will pick a target randomly). If the enemy who is attacked has no debuff inflict speed down, if enemy is debuffed gain evasion up for 2 turns.
- Omega: add 40% turn meter reduction.

Special 1 - Bombbad General: AoE damage that staggers all enemies
- Omega: add if General Kenobi, Jedi Knight Anakin, Qui-Gon Jinn, or Padme are present they have a good laugh and gain advantage for 2 turns
Cool down: 3 rounds

Special 2 - Yousa Gonna Die: Apply 2 Damage over times effects to targeted enemy that can not be resisted. If target enemy is already suffering any debuffs add defense down, if target enemy is full health inflict Stun, if Jar-Jar has any buffs inflict health down, if Jar-Jar is debuffed inflict another damage over time.
- Zeta: Call all Galactic Republic allies to assist.
This ability starts on cool down.
Cool down: 3 rounds

Unique 1 - Gungan Superiority: Jar-Jar Binks gains +5% health, protection, evasion, tenacity, and defense for each non-Gungan ally.
Omega - Doubled for Galactic Republic Allies.

Unique 2 - Life Debt: Jar-Jar Binks gains Taunt for 2 turns any time Qui-Gon Jinn takes damage and gains 5/10/15/20/25/30% turn meter.
- Zeta: Jar-Jar starts the battle with taunt for 2 turns, and while Jar-Jar has Taunt all Galactic Republic allies are immune to Mark and Deathmark.

Synergies (suggested teammates): GK, JKA, QGJ, Padme

Replies

• Yes! This is by far the best kit idea I have ever seen we need him in-game exactly as this lmao. I openly cracked up when I got to the "yousa gonna die" part with the dots. Come on CG!
  • MightyWizard
    872 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Bump! People take notice! We need to get a petition going or something.. Clearly the Padme team needs this addition to WAI.
  • DarthKoon
    449 posts Member
    Ummm there are no other gunguns characters and you can't really have a one man faction.
  • DarthKoon wrote: »
    Ummm there are no other gunguns characters and you can't really have a one man faction.

Ummm except Jar Jar was a senator of the Galactic Republic and would get that tag. Are you trolling or something?
  • DarthKoon wrote: »

What about Boss Nass, General Ceel, Captain Tarpals, and Boss Lyonie?
  • Sentia
    280 posts Member
    Now that Chewbacca with C3PO is coming can we get Jar-Jar with a half of a B1 stuck to his leg as a counter?