Where is sim option?

You stated months ago that we would be able to win the rancor and haat raids.
Why has this become a non-existant option?
Lots of people like me want this option like yesterday.
Losing wAY to much in placement spots nowadays.

Replies

  • Sim
  • UdalCuain
    3037 posts Member
    edited April 22
    You can sim the Rancor, providing you have beaten it as a guild 50 times (I think) and have at least 35 7* Han Solos.

    Added in the last QoL update: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/197857/version-update-3-13-quality-of-life
  • joedaddy wrote: »
    You stated months ago that we would be able to win the rancor and haat raids.
    Why has this become a non-existant option?
    Lots of people like me want this option like yesterday.
    Losing wAY to much in placement spots nowadays.

    There was never any mention of HAAT sim. They only said Heroic Pit could be simmed. That option is there for guild leaders and officers to use if you meet the minimum requirement. Not sure where you heard HAAT could be simmed but that's false info.
  • We don't sim the hpit because the rewards aren't decent enough. The Haat would be the same, when it does become simmable.
  • Liath
    4942 posts Member
    Delvorin wrote: »
    joedaddy wrote: »
    You stated months ago that we would be able to win the rancor and haat raids.
    Why has this become a non-existant option?
    Lots of people like me want this option like yesterday.
    Losing wAY to much in placement spots nowadays.

    There was never any mention of HAAT sim. They only said Heroic Pit could be simmed. That option is there for guild leaders and officers to use if you meet the minimum requirement. Not sure where you heard HAAT could be simmed but that's false info.

    They did say that they will be making it simmable at some point down the road.
  • jkray622
    1375 posts Member
    We don't sim the hpit because the rewards aren't decent enough. The Haat would be the same, when it does become simmable.

    The rewards are better overall for the guild. More guild currency, and more overall loot lox levels than a 1-50 spread. Sure, if you have ten players who consistently solo the rancor raid and everyone else posts 0, those ten will get lesser rewards.

    But if your guild structure is based on prioritizing those ten at the expense of the other 40, then your guild will grow slower than it could.
  • TVF
    17944 posts Member
    Liath wrote: »
    Delvorin wrote: »
    joedaddy wrote: »
    You stated months ago that we would be able to win the rancor and haat raids.
    Why has this become a non-existant option?
    Lots of people like me want this option like yesterday.
    Losing wAY to much in placement spots nowadays.

    There was never any mention of HAAT sim. They only said Heroic Pit could be simmed. That option is there for guild leaders and officers to use if you meet the minimum requirement. Not sure where you heard HAAT could be simmed but that's false info.

    They did say that they will be making it simmable at some point down the road.

    They did, but OP appears to want it now. You have to travel the road first.
    TVF's guild is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • jkray622 wrote: »
    We don't sim the hpit because the rewards aren't decent enough. The Haat would be the same, when it does become simmable.

    The rewards are better overall for the guild. More guild currency, and more overall loot lox levels than a 1-50 spread. Sure, if you have ten players who consistently solo the rancor raid and everyone else posts 0, those ten will get lesser rewards.

    But if your guild structure is based on prioritizing those ten at the expense of the other 40, then your guild will grow slower than it could.

    I can see that being fair, if the 10 weren't carrying the guild. Not saying that's the case in my guild, or others. But if a guild has 50 people who can solo the pit raid, then 50 people should get 1st place rewards for the pit raid. I don't think that reward structure would destroy the game economy.
  • StarSon
    3899 posts Member
    We don't sim the hpit because the rewards aren't decent enough. The Haat would be the same, when it does become simmable.

    Well, you're wrong. You should be simming, because the rewards are way better.
  • TVF
    17944 posts Member
    edited April 30
    StarSon wrote: »
    We don't sim the hpit because the rewards aren't decent enough. The Haat would be the same, when it does become simmable.

    Well, you're wrong. You should be simming, because the rewards are way better.

    Well you're partly wrong ;)

    It depends on how many people join and if you value individual rewards or group rewards. Also depends on which part of the rewards you value most.
    TVF's guild is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Chucko_marek
    3082 posts Member
    edited May 1
    StarSon wrote: »
    We don't sim the hpit because the rewards aren't decent enough. The Haat would be the same, when it does become simmable.

    Well, you're wrong. You should be simming, because the rewards are way better.

    No I'm not. I usually place in the top when playing. I should get better rewards than the people who just join the raid. I put in the effort to build a team, and to play the game. Effort should always be rewarded more than existence.
    Now if I rode the coattails of the guild and usually placed below 25ish, yes they would be better.
  • TVF
    17944 posts Member
    You were rewarded plenty, you had a long run of placing in the top. This content is old now, and it just sounds like you don't want to share with the rest of your guild. Or maybe you need a more committed guild that fits your competitive play style better.
    TVF's guild is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Chucko_marek
    3082 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    You were rewarded plenty, you had a long run of placing in the top. This content is old now, and it just sounds like you don't want to share with the rest of your guild. Or maybe you need a more committed guild that fits your competitive play style better.

    The rewards for simming should be better, especially if it is that out of date.
  • StarSon
    3899 posts Member
    StarSon wrote: »
    We don't sim the hpit because the rewards aren't decent enough. The Haat would be the same, when it does become simmable.

    Well, you're wrong. You should be simming, because the rewards are way better.

    No I'm not. I usually place in the top when playing. I should get better rewards than the people who just join the raid. I put in the effort to build a team, and to play the game. Effort should always be rewarded more than existence.
    Now if I rode the coattails of the guild and usually placed below 25ish, yes they would be better.

    Yes, you are. Your guild as a whole is getting stronger, making you more competitive in other areas, like TB and TW, which results in more rewards overall, which makes you stronger than taking top 3 in Pit every time.
  • TVF
    17944 posts Member
    They can't give top rewards to 50 players. There has to be some compromise. You can sim and get average rewards for the whole guild, or you can still play manual and get top rewards (which in many guilds will be no different, or worse, than average, given how many people can solo it now).
    TVF's guild is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • jkray622
    1375 posts Member
    Plus it's really awesome when you get a crafted Raid piece or Carbanti, and you know your entire guild just got one. Massive upgrade time!
Sign In or Register to comment.