Get the ruler ! It's e-peen measuring time !

Prev1
leef
13458 posts Member
It has come to my attention that i'm part of a very select group of player.
CG_Carrie wrote: »
Hello Holotable Heroes,

Many people went after Darth Malak right away and 882 players got Darth Malak on his first go around who have never spent a single cent in this game.

Congrats to the other 881 players out there!
I also like to take this oppertunity to thank some people for making this possible for me. Obviously my guild, BIER DTA, for moral support and pushing me to be the best me i can be! @Edward, your guidance for f2p players has been super helpfull, very much appriciated my friend! TI, for showing me how to perfect the art of self congratulary posting. My arena shardmates, for being all around noobs which lead to me being able to rank high. Last but not least, the forum community for always being there to complain so i don't have to! You guys rock! Thank you all very, very much!
It's been one heck of a journey which i hope to continue for a while!
Yours truly,
leef
Please like, subscribe and push that notification bell! Links to my patreon are in the description!
Save water, drink champagne!

Replies

• Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Playing since Dec15/Jan16 I spent like 22€ on the Sion marquee pack (Kotor fan but still regretting the purchase, 3* would've been just as fine) and a small crystal boost as an emergency (can't even remember for what), so I spent ~0,46€/month.
    FeelsWhaleMan.jpg
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Damodamo
    1574 posts Member
    Lol at Edward tag @leef but did you get it using a g6 toon? Cos he would have...

Fair play on being one of the 882 though, wear that self awarded badge with pride..
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Damodamo wrote: »
    Lol at Edward tag @leef but did you get it using a g6 toon? Cos he would have...

Fair play on being one of the 882 though, wear that self awarded badge with pride..

Unfortunately Edward would never qualify because he HAS spent before in the past, he just didn’t spend recently.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/comment/752470/#Comment_752470

This is from his 3Edward9 days before that forum account got banned.
  • Damodamo
    1574 posts Member
    @Huatimus shhh he will hear you and bring in the ftp hammer...
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Huatimus wrote: »
    Damodamo wrote: »

Unfortunately Edward would never qualify because he HAS spent before in the past, he just didn’t spend recently.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/comment/752470/#Comment_752470

This is from his 3Edward9 days before that forum account got banned.

speaking as a virgin, you don't know what you're talking about!
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Unfortunately I also spent before in the past so I lost my F2P virginity and cannot claim to be one of those glorious 882 players. :'(
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Absolute whale here. Spent enough to send the devs kids to college.
    So I’m just putting my self payed badge on for all the thank you I deserve from all you players, devs and the like.
    You are all very very welcome for the help on keeping the lights on in this game.
    Please enjoy my hard work and efforts.
    Much love to all Star Wars fans ❤️
  • Only been playing since august '17, full ftp and got him! Boom!

Wonder who is the youngest(in terms of playtime) who got him ftp.

Ps. Ik it's an irrelevant comment but wanted to kinda pat myself on the back. xD
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    You're the only one of the 882 that got him for free that I care about. <3
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    leef, 882nd in line, first in our hearts.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    This thread is awesome. Clearly we deserve a forum badge. #the882 😁
    NicWester wrote: »

That’s such a mean thing to say. 😥
  • kello_511
    1648 posts Member
    Liath wrote: »

Be careful what you wish for!
    Those 882 are probably on a watch list and you will soon find yourselves experiencing “account issues”.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    kello_511 wrote: »

Be careful what you wish for!
    Those 882 are probably on a watch list and you will soon find yourselves experiencing “account issues”.

All the more reason to get a support group started now so we can prove we are being targeted!
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member

I think Nic meant that leef is the only human of the 882 we care about, while you are the only sentient restaurant of the 882 we care about.
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    Now the question is: Ouf of those 882, was he also the worlds first to get him?
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    meh WC

/Thread
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    Congrats to the 882 but I now see why we got our attempts nerfed
  • Stokat
    823 posts Member
    5bz4fx0twunr.jpeg

Congrats:)
  • Nebulous
    1476 posts Member
    @leef we have an opening for the editor of our next WF self-congratulatory post. It’s yours, if you want it.

Congratulations, by the way.
  • leef wrote: »
    Get the ruler ! It's e-peen measuring time !
    I would, but since the e-world is just a reflection of the real world, I suspect the results would not be very impressive.
    Congratulations on being part of the leet.
  • **** it. I used some Google survey money once so I'm most likely not part of 'the list' :(
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    Why would anyone want to be on the list though? You're guaranteed to be no better than 2nd on it.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    You just made the list, buddy
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • You can be first on the list for one hour a day as long as you join the list Discord and play nice.
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    I am the list.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    I am the law!
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    *Sarcastic clap*

Good for you?

Just about anything in this game is available free to play depending on how many crystals people hoard and if they make good gambles on jumping on toons to gear up.
  • JasFonz
    317 posts Member
    Being a part of the 882 makes me wonder if I’m already targeted. Never seen those g12+ pieces drop from sith raid to get DR and Bastila a boost. Hey I guess we don’t want the FTP to end up with the toon and the speed gear. Oh and let’s not even talk about rolling speed on mods
  • Edward
    651 posts Member
    leef wrote: »
    It has come to my attention that i'm part of a very select group of player.
    CG_Carrie wrote: »
    Hello Holotable Heroes,

Many people went after Darth Malak right away and 882 players got Darth Malak on his first go around who have never spent a single cent in this game.

Congrats to the other 881 players out there!
    I also like to take this oppertunity to thank some people for making this possible for me. Obviously my guild, BIER DTA, for moral support and pushing me to be the best me i can be! @Edward, your guidance for f2p players has been super helpfull, very much appriciated my friend! TI, for showing me how to perfect the art of self congratulary posting. My arena shardmates, for being all around noobs which lead to me being able to rank high. Last but not least, the forum community for always being there to complain so i don't have to! You guys rock! Thank you all very, very much!
    It's been one heck of a journey which i hope to continue for a while!
    Yours truly,
    leef
    Please like, subscribe and push that notification bell! Links to my patreon are in the description!

Lol, you disagreed with pretty much everything I have been trying to tell.

I will post my snapshot of victory with 7* Padme soon :D

Victory for FTP, enjoy the game!
  • Bunch of vets in here