first try @ heroic Sith Raid - done in 1 day

macray
31 posts Member
edited May 2019
Our first try at the heroic Sith Raid.

We started yesterday evening and just finished it. so ca. 24h to finish it in the 1st try.
Up to now even the 2nd highest tier took us longer and we haven't tried heroic yet.
It seems like coordination works out.. :smiley:

now waiting for the distribution of our new wealth, aka the first traya shards.

only 43/50 participants and we have 103m gp in total. :)

yeah! *hyped*

our guild: https://swgoh.gg/g/15056/krieg-der-sterne-viii/

Replies

• Vendi1983
    5017 posts Member
    Congrats!
  • USAFmedic129
    1538 posts Member
    Congrats.
  • Heiko
    287 posts Member
    Läuft 🙂 👍
  • Draice
    32 posts Member
    Well done!
  • DarthAndy
    105 posts Member
    Nice! We're about to try our first one too. 105m GP guild but not sure we'll get full participation ( plus we only have 45 spots full).

Any pointers?
  • DarthAndy wrote: »
    Nice! We're about to try our first one too. 105m GP guild but not sure we'll get full participation ( plus we only have 45 spots full).

Any pointers?

Same question here, we are 48 and 101 GP, not feeling that confident, to be honest. This post makes me feel a little better, assuming everyone has good squads.
  • Whatelse73
    2146 posts Member
    Good for you, congratulations! Once you get it done that first time it is really an excellent feeling. Before you know it, you'll be getting it done in a couple hours and have some people say, "Dang it, I missed the whole thing!"
  • DarthAndy wrote: »

Any pointers?

Same question here, we are 48 and 101 GP, not feeling that confident, to be honest. This post makes me feel a little better, assuming everyone has good squads.

Have a good guild quarterback to orchestrate attacks and strategy. We just did our second successful run. As long as you have the teams (JTR, JKA, Chex, NS, etc.) it’ll be fine.
  • macray
    31 posts Member
    just be sure to corrdinate it in a good way. send in the right teams at the right time. we had our officers tell who to go and give targets in % or mio dmg...
    members were asking if xx% were ok. before handing it in and such coordination.

having a day off to see it through was helpful for us as well, I think. (may 1st is a holiday in germany)
  • Globuhl
    751 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Congratulations! My guild has much more GP and we have yet to do it... :-/
    We are very close though but... It’s a very unpleasant task -__-
  • Javin37
    367 posts Member
    Congrats.

• Rake6
    442 posts Member
    Who cares?
  • Javin37
    367 posts Member
    Globuhl wrote: »
    Congratulations! My guild has much more GP and we have yet to do it... :-/
    We are very close though but... It’s a very unpleasant task -__-

You just need to beat it that first time. After that it seems easier and easier.

What Whatelse73 said is true....you will quickly wonder what the big deal was.
  • Vanitas
    46 posts Member
    Rake6 wrote: »
    Who cares?

Looks like a lot of people care here..

ontopic: Congratulations!! :)
  • Kai_Mulai
    683 posts Member
    Great job!

For the folks considering when to start, here are the teams to look for:
    Phase 1: Resistance
    Rey with lead zeta needed, best team currently is Rey, Finn, BB-8, C-3PO, R2D2; Resistance Trooper & Scavenger work as substitutes for 3PO for those without him

Phase 2: Jedi
    best team currently is Jedi Revan, Bastila, Jolee, & both Yodas; Bastila lead works as a substitute

Phase 3: Rebels, Sith Empire, Nightsisters
    highest-damage team is Mother Talzin, Ventress, Initiate, Zombie, Daka
    other teams that work are [Luke, Han, Chewie, Death Trooper, Pao] & [Darth Revan, Bastila Fallen, Sith Assassin, Sith Marauder, HK-47]

Phase 4: Nightsisters
    best team for taking down Nihilus is Ventress, Talzin, Talia, Zombie, Daka
    then send in whatever you have left for Sion & Traya
  • DarthAndy
    105 posts Member
    Do you guys use the DSR bot to determine best teams / target % damage?

Or some other more detailed way. My guild is a bunch of reasonably like minded older players, so we have a bunch of life stuff going on outside the guild. Kids etc. Any shortcuts are welcome as we don't have the time to spreadsheet out all the stuff in all honesty. We love the game but just can't be as dedicated to it as some
  • Kai_Mulai
    683 posts Member
    We used the DSR bot initially for that, yes
  • DarthAndy
    105 posts Member
    We got it done too. Such a good feeling and like someone mentioned. NS teams are key to finishing
  • Well if any of u want to join a guild that can do it, DM me :P