So u want our money or not?

Looooki
1045 posts Member
So there has been a crystal bonus of 25% to be brought... So why not release the crystal valut to have the same bonus??

wa0dzlo36f8n.jpg

Replies

• They've obviously done the analysis and realize that people willing to spend $100 on crystals would do that with or without the bonuses and the extra people who buy their first $100 purchase isn't worth it
  • Looooki
    1045 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Noooo... It is more like they want us to spend... But not hord up crystals so that we will spend more on those silly packs...
  • Maybe they didn't want to lose out on like $30 in crystals(3900ish crystals if vault had bonus)?
  • Just buy all three packs for $35 and pretend you got a crate for less money and got one over on EA.
  • Myd
    11 posts Member
    I got on here just to say this....... i mean its literally crazy.... many of us wait months to get these deals and instead of something that could encourage spending like making all of them 25% more one time purchase..... instead, its "f u playerbase" and btw "f u too wanna be whale".... " here is a zeta"
    ... i mean, who do you have running this show? Mr Bean? Im very disheartened.... im honestly questioning whether you actually hear your playerbase at all...
  • Looooki
    1045 posts Member
    They are playing control... Give u some benefit but not too much... Just like how they control and restrict the chosen one.

Is like sure u can spend... But there is no incentive to it.
  • Monel
    2776 posts Member
    Looooki wrote: »
    They are playing control... Give u some benefit but not too much... Just like how they control and restrict the child killer.

Is like sure u can spend... But there is no incentive to it.

Fixed it.
  • Jarvind
    3920 posts Member
    If you don't like it, don't buy it. Problem solved.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Vorgen
    254 posts Member
    We still are having those rants on crystal sales? They stopped discounting the vault one TWO years ago so I don’t understand why people are still expecting to see those during the 25% sale. Just move on already. CG obviously made a marketing/financial decision to no longer discount the big crystal packs.
  • Looooki
    1045 posts Member
    Vorgen wrote: »
    We still are having those rants on crystal sales? They stopped discounting the vault one TWO years ago so I don’t understand why people are still expecting to see those during the 25% sale. Just move on already. CG obviously made a marketing/financial decision to no longer discount the big crystal packs.

Really? Was it official??
  • Myd
    11 posts Member
    Vorgen wrote: »

Pepperidge farm remembers.... and i thought we complained A year ago enough that they would recognize its a bad idea, its how i started spending
  • Looooki
    1045 posts Member
    Well too bad, no official announcement from what I remember. Anw this is a containment procedure... This conversation is parked in a place that I didn't even know exist in this website
  • Drazhar
    784 posts Member
    You know, frustrating an addiction makes it work better. They perfectly know that you WILL spend money with or without the bonuses, so why should they give you more than what is functionally useful to give you?

The error in all this is thinking that some things they do are done out of love for their community. This, at least in EA, doesn't exist. As many other EA games teach us, you have to be defensive towards them and if you really happen to like one of their games, you'll need to be wary of what they will come up with to tickle your addiction for said game. You can't really expect them to do something just out of some weird good deeds, other words that are not in their vocabulary.

Some times things will totally look like they're trying to earn some genuine approval by the community, but this is almost impossible nowadays. Just always look at it like an high-ranking politician would look at a weirdly kind proposal by a rival nation: with suspect, and with fear of being tricked into doing something you wouldn't do after thinking rationally. You'll see that you will begin to foresee what they will do next and how they will force you to spend on a specific thing.