Yoda Event Difficulty

so im farming like crazy to get 3 more 5* jedi for yoda and im wondering how difficult this will be. i’ve got a 7* mace (just for the event), 5* ezra, and soon to be 5* barriss and old ben. now i’ve almost got a 5* jedi consular and he’s the only other jedi that’s particularly close to 5* that i could farm up before the events over. will the tier be simple enough to where i could still beat it with just these guys?

Replies

• khelzac
    335 posts Member
    Should be enough. I used Old Ben, Kanan Jarrus, Ezra, Windu and Consular. Including for 7 starring.

Gear level of your toons? Can't really help without knowing that...
  • DarthKoon
    449 posts Member
    Yoda's event is really easy. Its literally just Yoda every time.
  • MAYOH218 wrote: »
    so im farming like crazy to get 3 more 5* jedi for yoda and im wondering how difficult this will be. i’ve got a 7* mace (just for the event), 5* ezra, and soon to be 5* barriss and old ben. now i’ve almost got a 5* jedi consular and he’s the only other jedi that’s particularly close to 5* that i could farm up before the events over. will the tier be simple enough to where i could still beat it with just these guys?

A 7-star unlock is easy, a 5-star unlock even easier. Ezra, OB and Barriss could do it alone if necessary.
  • The Yoda event was introduced before mods and G9. You should be able to beat it with absolutely any 5 jedi.
  • The Yoda event was introduced before mods and G9. You should be able to beat it with absolutely any 5 jedi.

This.
    One exception might be Luminara. If your Jedi characters are at G8 or G9, you should refrain from using Luminara's healing ability; otherwise Yoda will copy Heal Over Time and recover much health.
  • dyarab
    6 posts Member
    Will I be good for an unlock... preferably 7*? Here's what I have so far, assuming I can get 1 more to 7*:

Ezra 7* G9+ (may be 10 by event start)
    Kanan 7* G8+
    Mace 7* G7+ (will probably be 8 by event)
    Ashoka 6* G8 (will be 7* by event)

Bastila 5* G8+ (1 more slot to fill for G9, might be tight getting her to 7*)
    Anakin 5* G7+ (should be G8 soon, also might be tight getting him to 7*)

Jolee 4* G6 (not even close to ready)
    Jedi Consular 5* (G8+, don't really wanna waste the energy farming him right now)

Anakin would be the quicker farm I believe, if so, who should I use as lead. Anakin seems the obvious choice if Bastilla isn't 7*

Thanks for the feedback.

• Vendi1983
    5017 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Yes.

I unlocked with:
    Aayla
    Mace
    Luminara
    Ashoka
    Consular

All were level 72-78, no omegas at the time, and max was G8 on maybe 2 of them. It's ridiculously easy.
  • dyarab wrote: »
    Will I be good for an unlock... preferably 7*? Here's what I have so far, assuming I can get 1 more to 7*:

Ezra 7* G9+ (may be 10 by event start)
    Kanan 7* G8+
    Mace 7* G7+ (will probably be 8 by event)
    Ashoka 6* G8 (will be 7* by event)

Bastila 5* G8+ (1 more slot to fill for G9, might be tight getting her to 7*)
    Anakin 5* G7+ (should be G8 soon, also might be tight getting him to 7*)

Jolee 4* G6 (not even close to ready)
    Jedi Consular 5* (G8+, don't really wanna waste the energy farming him right now)

Anakin would be the quicker farm I believe, if so, who should I use as lead. Anakin seems the obvious choice if Bastilla isn't 7*

Thanks for the feedback.

It's unbelievably easy, if you could enter with only two characters then you could probably beat t7 with your Ezra and Kanan alone. Literally the only thing keeping you from 7* Yoda right now is a full squad of 7* jedi. You wouldn't even have to level up or gear the remaining two jedi you need for 7*.
  • dyarab
    6 posts Member
    Thanks for the info guys. Will probably dump a boatload of crystals during DubDrop on Anakin's nodes.