Droid zeta order?

Ikky2win
804 posts Member
Anyone know the droid zeta order offhand and which are mandatory vs nice to have?

Replies

  • Ikky2win wrote: »
    Anyone know the droid zeta order offhand and which are mandatory vs nice to have?

    Ig98 is a must. Way better than 88
  • Droideka
    615 posts Member
    Ikky2win wrote: »
    Anyone know the droid zeta order offhand and which are mandatory vs nice to have?
    Depends on which droid team. For a Grievous team, there is no zeta order, because the team literally cannot function without B2 zeta, B1 zeta, and both Grievous zetas. No order because they are all equally important.
  • Tbirds01
    1235 posts Member
    If Grievous team (which I’m assuming you mean) do b1 first of all. Then Grievous unique, his lead, then b2. Or you could say b2 before Grievous lead, those two are equally important.
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • R2 then bb8 then T4 then Ig88 then Ig86
    No. Just No.
  • Ikky2win
    804 posts Member
    Tbirds01 wrote: »
    If Grievous team (which I’m assuming you mean) do b1 first of all. Then Grievous unique, his lead, then b2. Or you could say b2 before Grievous lead, those two are equally important.

    Perfect. Thanks! Yes I meant gg, b1, b2, droideka, magna.
  • APX_919
    2204 posts Member
    R2 then bb8 then T4 then Ig88 then Ig86

    Um, 86 doesn't have a zeta. The others, that is the order I would choose.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Is MagnaGuard zeta anymore relevant now he got the taunt rework??? Tossed between him and Droideka for next Zeta......
  • Ikky2win
    804 posts Member
    Is MagnaGuard zeta anymore relevant now he got the taunt rework??? Tossed between him and Droideka for next Zeta......

    Nope. It’s a luxury zeta at best. It’s a pretty awful zeta. Do droideka for sure @reservoirGODS . I wouldn’t bother with magna’s, ever.
  • Ikky2win
    804 posts Member
    Also since the update the zeta order is: GG unique, B1, B2, GG lead, Droideka
  • Thanks for this.

    Id like to add that GG zeta lead seems pathetic (currently) in GeoTB as getting target lock to stick is nearly impossible
    HUTT TANK: YOU HAVE TO BRIBE WITH CRYSTALS TO PASS MY TAUNT!!!
  • Ikky2win
    804 posts Member
    Thanks for this.

    Id like to add that GG zeta lead seems pathetic (currently) in GeoTB as getting target lock to stick is nearly impossible

    It helps some in TB, though you’re right not a lot. It helps a ton in TW/GA.
  • Kristian
    23 posts Member
    GG Unique, B2 Reactive Protocol, BB-8 Self preservation Protocol, T3-M4 Combat Logic Upgrade, GG Leader, Droideka Unique.
  • Thnx....really helpful ikky2win
  • Bb8 r2 ig88 hk47 t3m4 k2so l337 b2
  • Ikky2win
    804 posts Member
    I feel like the above post should be flagged for wrong information lol
  • CCyrilS
    3015 posts Member
    APX_919 wrote: »
    R2 then bb8 then T4 then Ig88 then Ig86

    Um, 86 doesn't have a zeta. The others, that is the order I would choose.

    That's why you have to do it last
  • Hey guys, I’m building up a separatist team and was wondering how essential B2 is for the squad? Currently gearing up grievous, b1, droideka, magna and throwing in nute gunray. Have not even touched B2, but it seems like it’s a better option than nute. Your thoughts? Thanks!
  • Ikky2win
    804 posts Member
    SkimChuco wrote: »
    Hey guys, I’m building up a separatist team and was wondering how essential B2 is for the squad? Currently gearing up grievous, b1, droideka, magna and throwing in nute gunray. Have not even touched B2, but it seems like it’s a better option than nute. Your thoughts? Thanks!

    B2 is mandatory.
  • Thx. I’ll start farming
  • How do you find B1 for the separatist team?
Sign In or Register to comment.