Content Update 5/1/2019 [MEGA]

2Next

Replies

• ApoJake
    16 posts Member
    I mean. Thanks for the updates and stuff but why remove one of the nodes that Anakin was on now that those of us that don't have him, now have a reason to.... A little perplexing.
  • Has the character positioning fix been broken for anyone else with this update? Seems like my teams are in a different order in a battle and it's harder to select smaller characters behind larger ones.
    Go Pens!
  • dogwelder79
    1465 posts Member
    Has the character positioning fix been broken for anyone else with this update? Seems like my teams are in a different order in a battle and it's harder to select smaller characters behind larger ones.

Yes. Now it's very difficult to select Yoda. I keep calling GK for assist by mistake.
  • Mirkraag
    509 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Did you hear the story of Padme, queen of Naboo ?
    The legend says that she was able to humiliate the old Sith Lords by only using words, a blaster and some weird one-time haircuts...
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    KKatarn wrote: »
    Double drops and a zeta. I LIKED IT! :D

Well, double drops - but they dropped the number from 8 to 5, so it's actually going to "feel" about the same as it was before they reduced the number of pulls

The "feel" from 10 to 8 should be similar to the "feel" from 8 to 5. Just one less!
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Oh look, another hard node farm. So much for hoping that the chase will be recurring, always trust CG to do the wrong thing.
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    Would you rather a fleet node? I wouldn't.
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    Has the character positioning fix been broken for anyone else with this update? Seems like my teams are in a different order in a battle and it's harder to select smaller characters behind larger ones.

@EvgeniKessel

https://www.reddit.com/r/SWGalaxyOfHeroes/comments/bjnwfa/looks_like_they_may_have_finally_stopped/
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    Would you rather a fleet node? I wouldn't.

Doesn't really matter, I have already accepted that I'm not going to access the full range of the game anyway. Now I'm just hoping that more restrictions won't be added too fast.
  • THANK YOU for finally reverting that stupid QOL update that determined where your toons were set. Please do not change this back, I would much rather choose for myself where my rooms are placed during battle!
  • I don't care about not having a clue about a new Toon's kit before they come out, but I would appreciate knowing something about which group I need to build to get that toon. I am still trying to get Rey's toons to 7* ( the veterans). Mainly due to my lack of desire to spend dollars to get more cantina energy. Drop rates for shards need to be higher than 1 shard for every 100 energy spent...and I am being generous with that math.
  • TVF wrote: »
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    KKatarn wrote: »
    Double drops and a zeta. I LIKED IT! :D

Well, double drops - but they dropped the number from 8 to 5, so it's actually going to "feel" about the same as it was before they reduced the number of pulls

The "feel" from 10 to 8 should be similar to the "feel" from 8 to 5. Just one less!

I can see it now 2*0 still will get me 0
  • @CG_SBCrumb -- when will we be getting refunded Sith Assassin's gear?
  • I was also disappointed to find out that they removed Anakin when adding the Shuttle this is the first time they have ever removed a character to add a ship. I thought it was a bug at first. there is still other places to farm him but still kind of a **** move.
  • Daishi wrote: »
    So the fall of Darth Revan begins
    The fall of Darth Revan began a week after his release. And then the floor dropped out when Malak was released