Padme Amidala Event Requirements [MEGA]

Replies

• Vos_Landeck
    1666 posts Member
    On the event calendar, her event says "Arduous Legendary" while the others just say "Legendary". That implies this will be harder than Chewie/3PO.
  • Peteskeet
    29 posts Member
    YaeVizsla wrote: »
    Bl4ckDe4th wrote: »
    @YaeVizsla the text above Padme‘s gear is from a post of a CG employee and it says, that the new gear should „reduce the overall need of [...] Carbantis, Stun Guns, etc.“She needs 250 Stun Guns and 200 Carbantis. That‘s above average compared to older toons I‘d say. Definitely for the Stun Guns
    I'm aware of who said it. Point stands.

There are toons who need more than that. There are toons that need less. The dissecting every bleeding thing has got to simmer down.

Yes were so lucky that we dont need 300 stun guns cause we have this new gear to farm to get to gear 7. Stun guns and carbantis are at least way easier to farm and available through raids and various currencies, dont act like this change is in any way beneficial
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Peteskeet wrote: »
    Yes were so lucky that we dont need 300 stun guns cause we have this new gear to farm to get to gear 7. Stun guns and carbantis are at least way easier to farm and available through raids and various currencies, dont act like this change is in any way beneficial
    This ain't the first time they've added gear to the game before. They'll add other vectors for farming it as we go along. Just farm it the old fashioned way until then. Probably gonna be a Geonosis TB reward first, then get phased into a shop.

Snarking about it certainly ain't gonna help.
    Still not a he.
  • Hi everyone, we've found an issue with Padmé's gear. The team will address it tomorrow.
  • dalosto147
    282 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    CG_Erik wrote: »
    Hi everyone, we've found an issue with Padmé's gear. The team will address it tomorrow.
    Do you find?
    LOL.
    You just take a position after reddit and fórum explode.
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    It shows that they are quick to listen to the community. Its a good thing, no need to bash them over it
  • What are the toon requirements? Specific 5 toons or any 5 separatists?
  • vincentlondon
    4527 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    xg585e5rx0e2.jpeg

I have exactly 5 separatists toons at gear 11 or 12. Hopefully i can get Padme with those
  • All I want to do is unlock 5 star Padme this first time around. While I farm droids I am working on Dooku and the Geos (great band name). Right now they’re 5/6 star gear 8/9 with level six abilities. Does anyone think 6 star Gear 9 with level 7 abilities will get the job done?

No, you're probably screwed.
  • BucMan55
    246 posts Member
    What are the toon requirements? Specific 5 toons or any 5 separatists?

Any 5 separatists, but should probably be lvl 85 G12+ for 7 star, lvl 85 G12 for 6 star, and lvl 85 G11+ for 5 star. 4 star and under will be standard level 70-60-50-40...

And you can get away with half a gear level lower if you have Droideka at 7 stars...
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    The dissecting every bleeding thing has got to simmer down.

I've made a drinking game out of the blisteringly lukewarm takes that come out every time CG does literally anything. It doesn't make it better, but it *does* get me to pass out and stop reading them for a little while.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    NicWester wrote: »
    I've made a drinking game out of the blisteringly lukewarm takes that come out every time CG does literally anything. It doesn't make it better, but it *does* get me to pass out and stop reading them for a little while.
    Taking bets. How long before the threads about the May the 4th rewards being a slap in the face because they have zetas but no omegas?
    Still not a he.
  • xg585e5rx0e2.jpeg

I have exactly 5 separatists toons at gear 11 or 12. Hopefully i can get Padme with those

Those are not the separatists you are looking for....(hand swipe motion)
    Que la Fuerza os acompañe!

Kakaka

Telegram @Kakakawakaka
    https://swgoh.gg/u/kakakawakaka/
    Código aliado 192-195-873
    https://swgoh.gg/g/516/global-elite-games/
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    NicWester wrote: »
    Taking bets. How long before the threads about the May the 4th rewards being a slap in the face because they have zetas but no omegas?

It goes live at midnight local time? So probably 12:01am in New Zealand :)
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.

• Padmé could likely lead to a future change of JKA. This could be a rework or nerf based on your perspective and investments.

I'm predicting the future based on the last we have a good history

1. Traya caused zombie to be reworked.
    2. C3P0 caused Finn rework,
    3. Malak got his own "Ep" rework, although Malak was new.
    4. Vader & Yoda have been changed on several occasions up and down.
    5. Nest fix after Jkr
    . Etc... Reworks happens u can debate why but they do happen, especially after new content is released.

So to my main point DRevan leader causes CG to say they are going to "look at" Anakin 2 days after reworking Anakin... CG even advised players to hold off on gearing Anakin. NOW WE HAVE PADME LIKE BOOM SUPRISE!!!

Could this Padmé Release be the way they fix Anakin by reworking him to have a synergy with Padmé?

Make her easy to get to 5 stars but nearly impossible to get to 7 stars without the new units that are farmable as of today to give exclusiveness to the paid players...

What do you think is Padmé Release going to lead to a JKA rework?

I kind of think all this is planned and I'm actually looking forward to see who gets the AXE or the BUFF rework a week after Padmés release, this is up there with GoT suspense.

I don't even know Padmé kit but I'm pretty good with the dark side of the force and all that futures clairvoyance stuff.

Once we see the kit will know more...
    What does everyone think?
    Padmé leads to Anakin rework?
    Cls rework?
    ____ rework?

Get your bids down now pre kit release to earn maximum force control.

Just a reminder of my April 24 post... Before they even revealed padme kit I could see she was the excuse they were gonna use to nerf anakin.

Pretty on point looking back now.

Stay tuned for more insider tips...
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Has there been any confirmation that the event is a week long?
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • KKatarn
    629 posts Member
    The packs last for 14 days, so the event will likely be a week long.
  • Will require 7 star Jar Jar Binks coming soon with triple Zetas. Lol. I would take Jek Porkins any day over this. 😭
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    I'm actually hoping that the event starts out fairly difficult at T1, but that each tier requires a different strategy or is easier with a different set of separatists. T1 might be much easier with droids, T2 with geos, T3 with nute lead + spy, etc. I'd love to see them stop with the TM preloading of the entire team and artificial armor inflation of enemies to insane values so you're only hitting for 2k. Instead, a series of varied challenges that make you think at each stage, rather than running through the whole event with the same 5 G12 god-modded separatists with brute force. Probably not a popular opinion, but I think it'd make for a much more interesting event overall.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    JDIII wrote: »
    Don’t know why we always get events in the morning, but this Padme event is in the middle of the afternoon!

So the devs can be around when the event drops if there are issues. They already said that - and it's an excellent reason. Relax.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »
    JDIII wrote: »
    Don’t know why we always get events in the morning, but this Padme event is in the middle of the afternoon!

So the devs can be around when the event drops if there are issues. They already said that - and it's an excellent reason. Relax.

I prefer how it was but this is just way smarter.
  • Chucko_marek
    3817 posts Member
    xg585e5rx0e2.jpeg

How did you do?
  • DuneSeaFarmer
    3525 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    T5 is going to be annoying. G11 or better is my guess.
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    TearFarmer wrote: »
    At least with the Chewbacca event you guys made us gear up useful toons. I've got no interest in wasting money and resources on the garbage Separatists though. It's kind of irritating actually. The weekend around May the 4th should be a happy time for SWGOH players. This kinda sucks though. Maybe it's just me and i'm getting bored with the game, IDK. Either way, i think it's time to find a new money pit. Any other cool Star Wars games out there?
    "Garbage?"

The Grievous team is good, despite the outcry on release, with only Magnaguard being questionable. Dooku is a good general purpose Sith who's about to get a rework. Three of the four Geonosians have solid ships. Nute's pretty bad right now but not really relevant to the event and he's getting a rework. And we're getting a new territory battle that's gonna give them more uses. And as things stand, it seems like the ones the event's rewarding are the droids, Asajj, Dooku, and Sun Fac, plus maybe Geo spy, none of whom are "garbage."

So my question is, quite literally... what's your problem with the event? Everything you just said about it is just false.
    Still not a he.
  • Difficulty of the event is self serving. Casual players that do not read the forums etc, will throw cash at it because they want Padme'. They also think if they build that team they will be as powerful as they are in the event. Time will tell. I like watching from a cliff, I venture my way down after the smoke clears.

Best of luck to those trying for 7* today.
This discussion has been closed.