Padmé tier 5 is stupid hard

Replies

• DocDoom
    532 posts Member
    Did not expect to hack it...BUT...

If T5 is listed as needing 5* toons and gear-10, it should NOT be taxing for G12 squads.

At least let the game be honest and say 5*g10 sepdroids, z7*g12 if you are using other seppies.
  • Oh my god the butt hurt dam has broken and its only been an hour
  • IG007
    40 posts Member
    Don't even care. This is more than Chewy level difficulty. Chewy you could unlock at 7 with 2 G12 and 3 G8 with decent mods. You walk into T5 with this with 5 G12 Seps that aren't the GG crew and get laughed at. You win CG.
  • Did u guys think that this will be a legendary that was not meant for the people who paid??? In your dreams! The money printer never stops.
    I got dooku, ventress and the bugs, the bugs are full mod and shy of one item each to be full 12g...and tier 5 asks for g10 and Mk V mods... and i can't do anything.
    Normally i wouldn't care, i stoped paying them for a year now...but i hate being lied to....first with the "separatists" which means "all" not "certain" and second with the "recommended" gear which is a lie, again.
  • Ravens1113
    5215 posts Member
    So for tier 5 you guys threw in full TM, a rip off of Jolee who can mass heal and revive fallen Jedi on a shorter cool down, and made Padme hit like a truck...19k non crit damage? You guys are terrible at testing.
  • Mr_Sausage
    1869 posts Member
    Did tier 5 first try. zzGrievious G12, zzAasaj G12, zB2 G12, zDooku G11, G11 Sun fac. Finished T6 after two tries. T7 I’m expecting great difficulty.
  • Ct214476
    176 posts Member
    Getting Chewbacca and C3po flashbacks
  • Tier 5 with g12 zGrievous , zG12 asajj, zG11 b2, g11 Magna and g10 dooku. Dooku didnt even have mods lol.
    Tier 6 didn't even try yet.
    >:)So what? I want Krell!
  • Grimstoned
    250 posts Member
    I unlocked Malak... and I am done chasing these carrots. I’ll try f2p for awhile and gradually just quit. So lame.
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    Lets create a npc that gives tm cant be critical hit and revives
  • RawdSW
    150 posts Member
    Yeah, CG should really learn to space their cash grabs apart a bit, I'm not spending more $$ on gear this soon after Malak panic farm.
  • Chucko_marek
    3817 posts Member
    Liath wrote: »
    Somebody in my guild already did it without the new droids.

ETA: By “it” I mean t7.

What team did they use? Gear? Mods? The people need answers!!!

Lol. I am not trying to be the source of the best or minimum team, just suggesting that it’s apparently possible without the new guys. I’m sure there will be strategy guides posted quickly. My guildmate’s team composition is listed in this thread. The mods he has on right now don’t look like anything special but I don’t know for sure if he changed them or not.

I didn't see that post in my browsing. I was curious what they used.
  • Calbion
    140 posts Member
    Unlocked 5* with G11 GG (L), B2, Geo Soldier, G10 Sun Fac & G12 zzAsajj. 6* looks doable with some Zetas on GG/B2. Sure some bright spark that has time to test will figure out strat to get 7* without Maxed GG squad.
  • Daishi
    718 posts Member
    Looks like I dont even unlock.. just move GG droids up the farm schedule and plan for next time. Dont have any of the rest of the team ready anyways
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member

What team did they use? Gear? Mods? The people need answers!!!

Lol. I am not trying to be the source of the best or minimum team, just suggesting that it’s apparently possible without the new guys. I’m sure there will be strategy guides posted quickly. My guildmate’s team composition is listed in this thread. The mods he has on right now don’t look like anything special but I don’t know for sure if he changed them or not.

I didn't see that post in my browsing. I was curious what they used.
    Ultra wrote: »

What squad?

He used GG, B2, IG-100, Asajj, and Dooku.
    He has them all g12 and all zetas except Dooku. He also did it very quickly with that (delayed only by connection errors) which would suggest it’s possible with less, but I’m sure others will post minimum teams before too long.

• Dohko4
    1 posts Member
    Je me fais explosé au tier 5 c'est complètement abusé....
    Événement encore une fois suivant la politique du pay to play, CG pousse les joueurs à passer par le shop.
    Le tier 5 et+ va nous demander les derniers droides intégrés au jeu avec des equipements 12....
    Je trouve que le jeu prend une mauvaise direction, je ne depenserai plus un euro dedans...
    Depuis Darth revan et Malak je ne prend plus de plaisir, dommage qu'ils n'écoutent pas les joueurs...
  • This is not me, but someone did get 7* Padme without B1 and Droideka:

4es8a9657eb4.png
  • YKMisfit
    730 posts Member
    Had to switch to Asajj lead, but managed to unlock with:

zzAsajj (L) - G12+2
    zGrievous (lead zeta, but wasn't the lead) - G12+0
    zB2 - G8
    Magnaguard - G8
    Sun Fac - G7
  • Glad i didn't bother panic farming seppies to 7*. I'll just slowly farm the droids and get it 3rd time around.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    YKMisfit wrote: »

zzAsajj (L) - G12+2
    zB2 - G8
    Magnaguard - G8
    Sun Fac - G7

5 or 7 ?
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    So, another bullcarp event for whales. What a surprise...
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    So for tier 5 you guys threw in full TM, a rip off of Jolee who can mass heal and revive fallen Jedi on a shorter cool down, and made Padme hit like a truck...19k non crit damage? You guys are terrible at testing.

It would have been nice if they made him an actual named Jedi, with a kit like that.
  • the increase in difficulty from t4 to t5 is simply obscene. I could solo t4 with just Ventress on auto, and then I wipe on t5? They need to learn how to tune events because the 5th tier should NOT be this hard.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    VonZant wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »

It would have been nice if they made him an actual named Jedi, with a kit like that.

His name is Jolee Fishface.
  • We can only beat this with all separatist droids gear 12 full zetas
  • Dk_rek wrote: »
    YKMisfit wrote: »

zzAsajj (L) - G12+2
    zB2 - G8
    Magnaguard - G8
    Sun Fac - G7

5 or 7 ?

He said unlock so Im assuming 5 star