Padme Amidala Event Requirements [MEGA]

Replies

• VikingSith
    107 posts Member
    Soooo...... who's got tips / team composition made up?
  • DuneSeaFarmer
    3525 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    VikingSith wrote: »
    Soooo...... who's got tips / team composition made up?

g12 speed 300.. lol kidding..ish.. But someone will say they got 7* with g7 no mods.. lol
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    There's a live stream going on right now. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_X6ri3OWPuQ

Mobile gamer posted a video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mT9iGTjQV5A
    Still not a he.
  • jjkriv
    429 posts Member
    Team to get tier 6 with arena mods(dooku fastest at 299)
    zzGG lead(gold)
    Dooku(gold)
    Sun fax(gold)
    Gen spy(gold)
    zB2(gear 11)

Padme goes 1st,keep stunning her until shes gone,keep clearing kenobi taunts with b2 and spy.Once shes dead,stun the f out of the jolee reskin,GGs aol starts blasting for high damage.

This team cant beat tier 7 right now with their new ability and anakin blasting every1.
  • I call it agressive money grabbing
  • KyoO1234
    270 posts Member
    I call ****. Nothing more to say to that event...
  • There is a certain 5 you need people have 7 star Padmé already.
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    shopkins wrote: »
    I call it agressive money grabbing
    A friend of mine literally just unlocked 5* Padme using basically one toon.
    Still not a he.
  • I would venture to guess the difficulty is on purpose, not just to increase revenues, but to stop her from being on every team in the arena etc, like JKR.
  • Fk this sht event. I am playing this game for 2.5 years and new characters were always obtainable with somewhat decent effort. Now it just has to be g11 and special combinations for unlocking at 5* and the legendary characters just keep coming. How are you supposed to keep up?. Good job shrinking your playerbase CG.
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Fk this sht event. I am playing this game for 2.5 years and new characters were always obtainable with somewhat decent effort. Now it just has to be g11 and special combinations for unlocking at 5* and the legendary characters just keep coming. How are you supposed to keep up?. Good job shrinking your playerbase CG.
    "Keep up?" It's not a race, and the game literally does not have a win condition.

The new events are there to create new goals in this collectathon, not to immediately distribute new content. Most players are not supposed to max the new toon first time around. The bar to manage that keeps rising as the game gets older, because more people have had more time to build and they've invented new vectors for power.

Check the strategy videos. Build up your separatists. Get her next time. Still gonna be faster than waiting for a marquee to go farmable then farming them up.
    Still not a he.
  • MalSyn20
    10 posts Member
    Fk this sht event. I am playing this game for 2.5 years and new characters were always obtainable with somewhat decent effort. Now it just has to be g11 and special combinations for unlocking at 5* and the legendary characters just keep coming. How are you supposed to keep up?. Good job shrinking your playerbase CG.
    You are 100% correct. When I saw that you need Separatists I was happy. But that was short lived because I realized that they would all have to be maxed everything and that would be just to unlock the toon. And even at that it would require playing the event many many times. So I literally cannot do this anymore.

I think it's time for me to walk away from this game. I can't sit here investing all this time and energy into a game that is supposed to be fun just so I can have a chance to beat other players every now and then. It was fun when all you needed were 7 star toons, decent mods, and a good strategy. Now you have to farm toon, mods, splicing things, gear, etc. And the Credit Heist takes longer and longer. They also decreased the amount of hard nodes you can do without refreshing. And the drop rate is terrible. And guess what, if your guild does not have a maxed out completely OP Revan and the other team does then you're not getting past their defense no matter what. Side story, I checked out Darth Revans ability list and **** man? You can't even scratch him. Basically he has one ability...that is "Player with Darth Revan automatically wins". It's a joke

I started this game almost 2 years ago and I am 3 million GP. And I tell ya, I hardly ever win in Grand Arena, I hardly ever win in Squad Arena, I used to be good in Ship Arena but now even that is crazy...I went from consistently being in the 98-110 rank to now being way up in the 100s.

And the fact that these mods are what they are is ridiculous. Basically you are at the mercy of the game when it comes to farming speed mods. Get a mod, upgrade it, it might increase the speed it might not. Ok so it doesn't. You just wasted a bunch of credits for a completely useless mod. Do it all over again and get the same result. And you have to do that for all 6 mods. Even if the desired stat increases there is no telling if it will increase enough. So bam, another waste. Then after upgrading and splicing it you have to have the toon at G12 to get it to the highest splice level which could take months. I tell ya, I'm laughing at all this as I type because it is ridiculous.

Thing is, I like the game from what it was when I started playing it. Now these guys are making money hand over fist and all they care about is money. They don't care about the players haing fun or trying to develop a strategy. The only strategy in this game now is G12, 7*, L85, Speed mods fully maxed/spliced, every ability maxed and Zeta'd, play the event 500 times because of "RNG", and luck. So that's cool. It's not for me. I walked away from 5 other games when they got to this point and I'll walk away from this one too.
  • So how do we get the gear needed to get past the bottlenecks at gear 8-10?
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Galanthus wrote: »
    So how do we get the gear needed to get past the bottlenecks at gear 8-10?
    DS 8-A normal, LS 7-B normal.
    Still not a he.
  • Gorem
    1190 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    I thought the original excuse for making new legendary events require g12 ect was that we had more time to farm for them?

yet b1 and Droideka have only JUST become farmable. And Asajj at G12+ gets 2-3 shot at tier 5

So um? Lie after lie after lie after lie at CG headquarters.
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Gorem wrote: »
    I thought the original excuse for making new legendary events require g12 ect was that we had more time to farm for them?

yet b1 and Droideka have only JUST become farmable. And Asajj at G12+ gets 2-3 shot at tier 5

So um? Lie after lie after lie after lie at CG headquarters.
    Asajj at G12+ has literally soloed T5 for multiple people, with the remainder being scraps who eat a couple hits before dying and fueling Rampage. The gear and modding requirements for having someone solo the event are formidable, but it does work.

And we're already getting videos and reports of people pulling it off without B1 and Droideka, proving they are not required.

Here's how Ahnald did it, and it ain't like he's Skel levels of skilled. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uurw0OfSgXc
    Still not a he.
  • KyoO1234
    270 posts Member
    Just two words for this event:
    Bull
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    I need to move mods around if I want to do it. Haven't got time until the weekend. Oh well.

I don't think I've got the right characters to get her 7* right now, but 5* for sure and maybe 6*. This is fun.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • I would love CG to try and explain how this event is fair. Starting in Tier 5, an Add appears who’s never been seen from before and who’s kit is unknown. It apparently has a bazillion tenacity and dispels/revives every turn. Good luck explaining that ... that toon is more powerful than the other actual toons up there.
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    I would love CG to try and explain how this event is fair. Starting in Tier 5, an Add appears who’s never been seen from before and who’s kit is unknown. It apparently has a bazillion tenacity and dispels/revives every turn. Good luck explaining that ... that toon is more powerful than the other actual toons up there.
    That's literally Jolee.
    Still not a he.
  • 6* can be done with this
  • Si0n
    117 posts Member
    Jesus! People really like to complain a lot. Instead of wasting your breath here, try to understand the tactics and get her unlocked. I’ve unlocked her with a G11 GG (lead), G12 zDooku, G12 Asajj, G8 Magnaguard and a 6* G8 B2.
  • I got 6 Star with these Teams, Zeta only on Assaji and Dooku. 7 * could be possible, but its much to unmodding wlk799xxata0.png
    35ur5rlsps4t.png
  • Si0n wrote: »
    try to understand the tactics and get her unlocked. I’ve unlocked her with a G11 GG (lead), G12 zDooku, G12 Asajj, G8 Magnaguard and a 6* G8 B2.

Try to understand that there's no such thing as "tactics" but "have the right toons".

I can't unlock her with these People (which is a shame, btw. It's a shame - and a joke):

g1svx47qy955.png

Of course you unlocked her with GG as lead. Because it's meant to be like that.
    Panic farm, people. Some GG shards for only 2,000 purples in the weekly delivery.
  • you could 100% beat her 5* with your team

No, I cannot.
    Tried several times, shifting leads, moving Arena-team-mods... It's simply not possible.

• outside of Nute who mainly there for Leader ability

That's the thing, then.

• Zaraos
    771 posts Member
    G12 GG, B2, Geo spy, Sun fac, ZZVentress. 7* is impossible, not hard or difficult, impossible without either a full Seperatist droid team OR All G12/G12+ pieces and zeta on GG. Ridiculous requirements, needing G12+ gear for an event which isnt even farmable (Yeah im talking to you Purple medpacks that drop in quantities of 1-3 in HSITH top 10)
This discussion has been closed.