Padmé tier 5 is stupid hard

Replies

• Chucko_marek
    3817 posts Member
    Liath wrote: »
    Somebody in my guild already did it without the new droids.

ETA: By “it” I mean t7.

What team did they use? Gear? Mods? The people need answers!!!

Lol. I am not trying to be the source of the best or minimum team, just suggesting that it’s apparently possible without the new guys. I’m sure there will be strategy guides posted quickly. My guildmate’s team composition is listed in this thread. The mods he has on right now don’t look like anything special but I don’t know for sure if he changed them or not.

I didn't see that post in my browsing. I was curious what they used.
    Ultra wrote: »
    Somebody in my guild already did it without the new droids.

ETA: By “it” I mean t7.
    What squad?

He used GG, B2, IG-100, Asajj, and Dooku.
    He has them all g12 and all zetas except Dooku. He also did it very quickly with that (delayed only by connection errors) which would suggest it’s possible with less, but I’m sure others will post minimum teams before too long.

Thanks. I did see them, after reading your response. Sorry for the confusion.
  • Here's another 7 star without b1 or Droideka. Again, not me. This stuff is all on the unofficial official forum on discord

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vL1ZNfZu3_0&feature=youtu.be
  • Mr_Sausage
    1869 posts Member
    Jayngo wrote: »
    Lol. Yep, T5 is for the whales. They can't have F2P unlocking a heroic character on day one.

lolno. T5 is very doable with FTP toons.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    YKMisfit wrote: »
    Dk_rek wrote: »
    YKMisfit wrote: »
    Had to switch to Asajj lead, but managed to unlock with:

zzAsajj (L) - G12+2
    zGrievous (lead zeta, but wasn't the lead) - G12+0
    zB2 - G8
    Magnaguard - G8
    Sun Fac - G7

5 or 7 ?

5. I don't have a prayer at 6 even. 7? HAhahahahaha! *tear*

up to 72 tries on T6. I got it down to 2 once but immediate revive.... like 90% potency on assaj can't stun Jolee.

killing anakan and GK easy with spy but just revive immediately. Mace anakan GK easy..... can't kill padme or fishface period.... I gave up..... acutally considering the situation with toons and gear and all the other stuff I might not get this the 4th or 5th time....

I don't care I might never 7* her Just don't give a crap about GG and crew after everyone maxxed em FOR FREE then DR'd for free..... Need Lucifer to ban those guys
  • MntMan
    281 posts Member
    OK. Well I beat t5 with no new droids. I was super annoyed at first, but here's what I got and it wasn't just luck because once I switched strategies I got close twice and the third time did it.

OK. So I have zzAsajj G12, zGG (on his lead) G11, CD G11, B2 G9, IG 100 G8.

Was running with GG lead and not having a ton of luck. Switched to AV lead. Also focus on Padme. Fish face can't revive her. So I stunned her whenever I could to stop her prot up then was able to kill her. My mistake first time was going right for fish face, but the second time I went after Anakin. Got another kill for some damage under AV then when fish face revived him knocked him down again. Then I could kill fishy. Then GK. Was close. Was down to just AV at the end against GK and he was hitting hard but got it done.
  • dogwelder79
    1465 posts Member
    Impossible for me. I'll try again the next time if I've finished the droids.
    At least now I can max my geonosian ships, which I had been putting off.
  • I beat T6 with GG lead (G11 ZZ), Asajj (G12 ZZ), B2 (G12 Z), Magnaguard (G11) and Dooku (G11).
    T6 is another story, and feels like it's geared toward needing B1 to recover protection. I get smoked every time.
  • X3ina
    108 posts Member
    I do love how padme crits for 20k in t5 though. And her back to back moves are nice aswell.
  • HokieFiend
    444 posts Member
    Most people will clap out when a game isn't fun to play anymore. Well done.
  • Nurgle
    252 posts Member
    Don‘t forget. In a CG world T5 is for gear 10 and 5 dot mods.
    I believe those ridiculous recommendations are just to mislead you into spending.
    I‘M PICKLE RICK!
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    I see people claim to be running GG, but for me, he only gets B2 killed by his stupid mark and it's pretty much over. Well, not that it would be much better without him, when Padme just heals with a snap of her fingers whenever I get close to killing her...
  • Did you try with droideka and b1?

Dude can u stop, we have had them for a week, Jesus ****
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Mr_Sausage wrote: »
    Friend of mine basically just did it with one toon.

She's a Nightsisters guru. 5/6 zzAsajj, +90 speed, +1000 damage. The rest of the team was scraps to eat a couple hits and feed Asajj. Took a bit of RNG, but her kill order was Padme > Mr Fish > Ani > GK and it worked.

I couldn't reproduce it because I lack the gear and mods for my Asajj. But I think it's pretty telling how reasonable the event is when it can be beaten with one toon.
    Still not a he.
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    Kokie wrote: »
    Just 7* with g8 - g10 bugs with nute lead
    Nute makes me want to barf. :p
  • DocDoom
    532 posts Member
    YaeVizsla wrote: »

She's a Nightsisters guru. 5/6 zzAsajj, +90 speed, +1000 damage. The rest of the team was scraps to eat a couple hits and feed Asajj. Took a bit of RNG, but her kill order was Padme > Mr Fish > Ani > GK and it worked.

I couldn't reproduce it because I lack the gear and mods for my Asajj. But I think it's pretty telling how reasonable the event is when it can be beaten with one toon.

I had decided not to bother, but this sounded fun enough to give a whirl since I likey my NS. About the only diff was that I took out Anakin before fishy.

Worked so well, when my Dooky whiffed instead of killing the fish and he revived both Anakin and GK, Assaj shrugged and killed them all again. Beautiful to see. Anybody who has her powered up should be able to do this.
  • DaarthBrewer
    1954 posts Member

Which lead did she use? Thanks.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Which lead did she use? Thanks.
    Asajj lead.
    Still not a he.
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    Cant wait until people get her and find out she don’t hit like she does in event
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member
    Nauros wrote: »
    VonZant wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    So for tier 5 you guys threw in full TM, a rip off of Jolee who can mass heal and revive fallen Jedi on a shorter cool down, and made Padme hit like a truck...19k non crit damage? You guys are terrible at testing.

It would have been nice if they made him an actual named Jedi, with a kit like that.

His name is Jolee Fishface.

@Nauros you were so close to the perfect name, which is obviously Joey Fishface.

(Joey Bingo being my favorite autocorrect of Jolee Bindo)
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Maxx121312
    191 posts Member
    Nuts Gunray is my favorite autocorrect for Nute
  • If it s already so difficult at tier 5, I cant imagine the difficulty for tiers 6 and 7 !!!!
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator

This is pretty cool
  • TAZZZOOO
    245 posts Member
    My strongest Separatists are G12 Asajj, G11 Dooku and G10 Nute. The biggest kick in the teeth is the fact that 2 of these will be reworked AFTER the event.

This could be the 1st May 4th that I actually hate Star Wars.
  • JasFonz
    317 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Did it with this team. You need to kill Padmé first. Then go after the squid jolee.

jpniv32py0cb.jpeg
    loncjajnbw1l.jpeg

It’s true about the revival not working on Padmé so you need to dance between stunning and removing tAunt. I got rid of padme first then went after gk. Then the squid who revived GK. Killed JKA directly after revive and took out the squid. All in all a couple of hours worth of retreat and repeat. Never tried 6*. I’m too tired to give it a go
  • That’s the way to do it. This game is going to shut down eventually. Do you it to be 3 months after you spent $100 or more?! I don’t. I stopped spending after I just got JKA.
    Grimstoned wrote: »
    I unlocked Malak... and I am done chasing these carrots. I’ll try f2p for awhile and gradually just quit. So lame.

• vincentlondon
    4527 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    I killed GK and JKA but then the crazy jedi guardian revives everyone !!!!!!!

This guy is worst than Jolee
  • YaeVizsla wrote: »

My seps are so bad that all I have after g12 zzAsajj is scraps. I'm going to give this a run.
  • Whatelse73
    2146 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    So I'm trying, but it seems like they didn't need to make any changes to Anakin because he just stands there while Padme's attacks are virtually one-shotting my tanks just on the T5 version.

So, padme can buff, add prot up, heal herself, hits harder than my attackers (she's support) and can also do a locked stun thing on my team that can't be cleansed.

I'll bet money that the version we get (if we can unlock her) doesn't hit anywhere near as hard as this one in the event does. Just like a particular droid that got reworked a while ago....

Edit: I forgot to mention the retribution and the debuff cleansing that she's doing too! Yay!
    Post edited by Whatelse73 on
  • Monel
    2776 posts Member
    Daishi wrote: »
    Looks like I dont even unlock.. just move GG droids up the farm schedule and plan for next time. Dont have any of the rest of the team ready anyways

Good move anyway, with new DSTB coming getting separatist droids ready is a smart move.