Where do I spend my Ally points?

liamx27
60 posts Member
Heres a question I’ve never seen answered: Where do I spend my ally points?
I could always just buy tons of bronzium packs, but does that even help?
I’m level 80 and have about 68,000 points just sitting there.

Replies

• Wait till you level up to 85 and you'll be able to spend like 50k in weekly shipments
    This is... SPARTAAAAAAA
  • Dinotank46
    553 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Or... You can beg the devs to have a quicker way to spend them on the bronzium packs
    This is... SPARTAAAAAAA
  • I just spend them all on bronziums. Every once in a while I’ll get a character unlock that goes to the shard shop which is nice.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    CHaracters like Royal Guard and snowtropper drop quite frequently from bronzium packs. You can take them to 7* with those packs alone - with patience of course. If lucky you will even have Hoth Rebel Soldier drop a couple of times.
  • Jack1210
    771 posts Member
    Dinotank46 wrote: »
    Or... You can beg the devs to have a quicker way to spend them on the bronzium packs

I just cannot wrap my head around why there isn't an option to buy multiple packs at once.... I can't seem to think of any paywall they create with this....

Also, in response to the OP, I had asked this question and got a myriad of responses. Some said save it and hope theres a better use in the future, some said bronziums all the way and others said use it on weekly shipments (once youre 85). Point is, no one knows.
  • Stick
    647 posts Member
    Spending 100k of them on stun guns in this weekly shipment makes sense
  • SmurfLAX28
    288 posts Member
    Jack1210 wrote: »
    Dinotank46 wrote: »

I just cannot wrap my head around why there isn't an option to buy multiple packs at once.... I can't seem to think of any paywall they create with this....

Also, in response to the OP, I had asked this question and got a myriad of responses. Some said save it and hope theres a better use in the future, some said bronziums all the way and others said use it on weekly shipments (once youre 85). Point is, no one knows.

The paywall is that they don't want aassive influx of resources into people's accounts

• Thing is I have over 300k and I don't know how I got that many.
This discussion has been closed.