Change Tank Tamer Achievement so it isn't RNG dependent

Why is the achievement to be #1 if people can all tie when they solo it. I keep soloing the raid but I never get the RNG to be #1 so I can't unlock the achievement. It should be unlocked if you Score 48,346,357 in HAAT.

Replies

• I got 7th place today
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    you could ask your guild to rotate, we have had a few people throw in a junk team, they score a few points before anyone starts. after everyone solos they get 1 and we all move on.
  • Yea but it would take forever for a lot of people to do that, and what happens when one persons forgets and solo's when they aren't suppose to. Now we have to push the rotation back until it come up again. The point is we shouldn't have to. It should be unlocked by max points
  • jkray622
    1636 posts Member
    ReToocs57 wrote: »
    Yea but it would take forever for a lot of people to do that, and what happens when one persons forgets and solo's when they aren't suppose to. Now we have to push the rotation back until it come up again. The point is we shouldn't have to. It should be unlocked by max points

You would only have to do it for each player who doesn't have Tank Tamer, but who wants it really really badly. How many players in your guild solo the tank each time? My guild has 5-6. Even if your guild has 20 - theoretically at least half of them already have the tamer title, and a few of the others might no care about the title. So unless your entire guild is soloing it - it shouldn't be that difficult to arrange.
  • Chucko_marek
    3817 posts Member
    jkray622 wrote: »
    ReToocs57 wrote: »
    Yea but it would take forever for a lot of people to do that, and what happens when one persons forgets and solo's when they aren't suppose to. Now we have to push the rotation back until it come up again. The point is we shouldn't have to. It should be unlocked by max points

You would only have to do it for each player who doesn't have Tank Tamer, but who wants it really really badly. How many players in your guild solo the tank each time? My guild has 5-6. Even if your guild has 20 - theoretically at least half of them already have the tamer title, and a few of the others might no care about the title. So unless your entire guild is soloing it - it shouldn't be that difficult to arrange.

And if your guild doesn't have many players who solo it, invest in a team that can.
  • Still haven't gotten the RNG with an average of 5 people full clearing. This is such ****
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    Luckily it's just a portrait/title/whatever.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH