Padmé tier 5 is stupid hard

Replies

• s0kqldlsockp.png

I beat t5 on 3 of my 5 accts using this lineup. Have to get lucky on asajj stuns.
  • Jarvind
    3920 posts Member
    YaeVizsla wrote: »
    Mr_Sausage wrote: »
    lolno. T5 is very doable with FTP toons.
    Friend of mine basically just did it with one toon.

She's a Nightsisters guru. 5/6 zzAsajj, +90 speed, +1000 damage. The rest of the team was scraps to eat a couple hits and feed Asajj. Took a bit of RNG, but her kill order was Padme > Mr Fish > Ani > GK and it worked.

I couldn't reproduce it because I lack the gear and mods for my Asajj. But I think it's pretty telling how reasonable the event is when it can be beaten with one toon.

I was gonna say, I took a crack at it with my G12 Ventress and my garbage g5 separatists, and I managed to get one of them down before I lost. It doesn't seem like it'd be that bad with a proper squad.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• 015n8vnzo8rd.png
    bfstkowskol7.png
  • CHFC22
    732 posts Member
    2 hours to do T5.

Zventress lead g12 with my gmy offense mods on
    G10 zdooku
    G11 poggle
    G12 sun fac with my gk tank mods
    G11 spy

Focus on padme, and restart if bad rng straight off

A horrible experience and I hate the world now
  • YaeVizsla wrote: »

She's a Nightsisters guru. 5/6 zzAsajj, +90 speed, +1000 damage. The rest of the team was scraps to eat a couple hits and feed Asajj. Took a bit of RNG, but her kill order was Padme > Mr Fish > Ani > GK and it worked.

I couldn't reproduce it because I lack the gear and mods for my Asajj. But I think it's pretty telling how reasonable the event is when it can be beaten with one toon.

I have g12+0 zzAsajj +99 speed +1088 damage and I'm getting no joy out of this.
  • Timbo86
    61 posts Member
    I got her to lvl 6 with no zetas or b1 and droideka. Was getting my butt kicked until I targeted Padmé first
  • G10 Grievous z on Montrosity, G12 Assaj z on Rampage, G12 Dooku, G8 B2, G8 IG-100 and I got 5* Padme. Grievous Lead.
    Once I was able to finally kill Padme, I usually only had Assaj, GG and Dooku left. 2 times I had 1 v 1 of Assaj v Kenobi and he kept getting foresight and killed me. Finally got lucky, Fish boy healed Anakin as I had GK low health. Killed GK and then Assaj v Fishy and Anakin, she was able to kill Fishy and then Anakin.
  • G10 Grievous z on Montrosity, G12 Assaj z on Rampage, G12 Dooku, G8 B2, G8 IG-100 and I got 5* Padme. Grievous Lead.
    Once I was able to finally kill Padme, I usually only had Assaj, GG and Dooku left. 2 times I had 1 v 1 of Assaj v Kenobi and he kept getting foresight and killed me. Finally got lucky, Fish boy healed Anakin as I had GK low health. Killed GK and then Assaj v Fishy and Anakin, she was able to kill Fishy and then Anakin.

Forgot to add, I had to swap in high Potency and Speed mods onto Asajj as her mods weren't great. Otherwise, I left them the same largely. Hoping the Dooku rework later this month makes the event a little easier next time!
  • Tarah
    202 posts Member
    done with gg g11, ventress g12, dooku g12, poggle g11 b2 g10
  • Awesome, I was really surprised when Dutch reappeared - and shot Micah!
    Greatest High-Noon I've ever played!
    :o
  • Corpus
    71 posts Member
    MntMan wrote: »
    OK. Well I beat t5 with no new droids. I was super annoyed at first, but here's what I got and it wasn't just luck because once I switched strategies I got close twice and the third time did it.

OK. So I have zzAsajj G12, zGG (on his lead) G11, CD G11, B2 G9, IG 100 G8.

Was running with GG lead and not having a ton of luck. Switched to AV lead. Also focus on Padme. Fish face can't revive her. So I stunned her whenever I could to stop her prot up then was able to kill her. My mistake first time was going right for fish face, but the second time I went after Anakin. Got another kill for some damage under AV then when fish face revived him knocked him down again. Then I could kill fishy. Then GK. Was close. Was down to just AV at the end against GK and he was hitting hard but got it done.

I beat T5 with a different team but the same strategy and lead. Took a number of tries to succeed.

Vent, GG, Dooku, SunFac, B2
  • I beat tier 6 without B1 or droideka. Dooku was my leader and I beat it on my second try!
  • Stud3099
    601 posts Member
    This is not me, but someone did get 7* Padme without B1 and Droideka:

4es8a9657eb4.png

That's the crew I used to get her at 7*. The only difference is I had sun fac at g11. Took me 4 tries on tier 7.
    The event is a cakewalk if you have both GG fully geared with unique zetad and B2 reasonably geared (I don't think the zeta is needed on B2). The new droids are most definitely NOT needed.

You can see what I used here.
    https://swgoh.gg/squads/154000/

The strategy I used was to take out Jolee first and then Anakin. B2 needs to keep dispelling everyone. AV can assist with that as well.
  • Gorem
    1190 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Sigh :)
    Post edited by Gorem on
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Nauros wrote: »
    VonZant wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    So for tier 5 you guys threw in full TM, a rip off of Jolee who can mass heal and revive fallen Jedi on a shorter cool down, and made Padme hit like a truck...19k non crit damage? You guys are terrible at testing.

It would have been nice if they made him an actual named Jedi, with a kit like that.

His name is Jolee Fishface.

Fishlee Bindo is my favorite so far.
  • I managed to get 6* padme. 7* will be hard
  • Robert
    150 posts Member
    I would not have been upset if I could have at least unlocked Padme. I have a team that should be able to. I’m tired of the continual bar raising. I guess it’s time to try and quit again.
  • YaeVizsla wrote: »

Did basically the same thing, letting my Asajj beat the event while the rest of my team died. Spent about 20 minutes on attempts waiting for the right RNG before I beat it. Kill order was Padmé, Anakin, Calamari, GK.
    kt90wwxmymz3.png

My stats:

Asajj
    24598 health
    27669 protection
    219 speed
    192% CD
    3477 physical offense
    3562 special offense

Grievous
    22041 health
    19359 protection
    174 speed
    150% CD
    2875 physical offense

Poggle
    22370 health
    22851 protection
    222 speed
    1902 physical offense

Dooku
    11936 health
    17276 protection
    171 speed
    1590 physical offense

B2
    17049 health
    18313 protection
    106 speed
    1477 physical offense
  • I have g11-12 seperatists. Droideka and B1 are still 3*. I beat every level on the first try. Some of y’all arent trying. GG Lead, w/zeta, zDooku, zAsajj, zB2, Magma. Don’t complain about gear and zetas if you weren’t willing to get them. Again, no B1, no droideka, no whale. Just an investment of gear and zetas in a team that is good everywhere but arena.
    Ooba hutar.
  • Whatelse73
    2146 posts Member
    YaeVizsla wrote: »

Did basically the same thing, letting my Asajj beat the event while the rest of my team died. Spent about 20 minutes on attempts waiting for the right RNG before I beat it. Kill order was Padmé, Anakin, Calamari, GK.
    kt90wwxmymz3.png

I used a similar squad except Sun Fac vs GG to 5 star unlock. My Dooku and asajj are G12 though. It was only asajj left against anakin and GK. I ended up doing that 3 times before she finally took them down. Dooku's stuns were very beneficial to keeping padme and anakin stunned as much as possible. Once Padme was down it got easier. Poggle's offense up was really beneficial, but as toons fell and asajj got stronger just keeping her alive was all that mattered. she got heal block the first two times but RNG finally paid off.

Spending 2 hours to get 5 star tier undone though is pretty ridiculous. The fact that CG relies so heavily on RNG is getting tiresome. I pretty much used the same squad the whole time. I swapped out a couple toons to try different teams, but came back to this same crew to do it in the end. RNG factors in way too much and it shouldn't. If you have the toons and mods to do something, it shouldn't take 15 tries to complete it.
  • Here is what Padme needs at gear 8 :
    ixvoo5qmx7ts.jpeg
    yxyhsl2ol4b5.png
  • Can someone explain all the uses of Asajj’s lead? Unless I’m reading it wrong, it only helps NS allies and therefore completely pointless here. Does it apply to herself as well?
  • Shadowscream
    968 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    This event is pretty FTP friendly:
    5 star unlock wasn’t too bad once I remodded!
    I reckon I’ll get Tier 6 done by the end of the event.
    8clvj59lvnz1.jpeg
    ro21x5gcjyzs.png
  • Please sir, share your mod strategy for the bugs, thanks @Shadowscream
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Please sir, share your mod strategy for the bugs, thanks @Shadowscream
    All about +100 speed e.g. Soldier = 254. Weaker G9 ones - Health mods with Health/Protection and Offence secondaries.
    Ventress = MVP
    Spy = nice for removing GK taunt
    SunFac = absolutely key because of taunts....I may need to push to G11 for 6 star I reckon.
    Poggle = Useless except for Offence buff
  • Javabeeker
    56 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    gtar9wdr05gr.png
    zzAV g12+ spd 215, cd/cc sets w/cd triangle
    zDooku g11 spd 282, spd/pot sets w/cd triangle, pot cross, prot circle
    geo soldier g11 spd 243, cd/cc sets w/cd triangle, prot cross & circle
    geo spy g11 spd 209, same mods as gs
    sun fac g10 spd 219, health sets w/prot triangle, cross, and circle
    Took numerous tries, none seemed close until the rng miracle, kill order padme, jka, guardian, gk. T6 tried a few times, not going to waste my time until droids leveled, whenever that will be...Originally had AV modded w/offense/cc sets, 5/6 were 6* mods, switched offense mods to cd to get her cd @ 222%.
  • With my G11 Asajj and G8 Dooku and bugs (all 7*, no Zetas), I'm guessing I don't have much of a chance of even unlocking her.

This is as frustrating and tiresome as Chewie, but at least there I got him unlocked with an all-G9 squad.
    Guild Leader of CHAL | Member of the WWL Alliance
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Can someone explain all the uses of Asajj’s lead? Unless I’m reading it wrong, it only helps NS allies and therefore completely pointless here. Does it apply to herself as well?
    Almost all leads apply to the leader, as well. I think the only leads that don't are Lobot and Poggle the Lesser at levels 1 and 2.

Asajj is a Nightsister. She gets full benefits of her lead as a Nightsister. And for the T5 Asajj method, she's the only unit who really matters.
    Still not a he.
  • CoastalJames
    2971 posts Member
    Padme will be forgotten in a few months. I wouldn't stress.