Suspicion of a cheating account

Name: Galen Marek

Ally Code: 933-179-871

Reasons:
1. Have avatars of Embo and Aura Sing while the player's highest gear level of a bounty hunter is Boba (Gear 9) with others on gear 7-8.
2. Consistently getting to first in his ship arena among other falcons with lower level ships acquired.

Please look into this CG games, thanks.

Replies

• APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Can't name and shame on the forums so @ROXTAR you may want to edit out that information (the purported cheater's name and ally code). Send a PM to CG_Leviathan with that information, he is the guy who handles such things.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • You need to send an email to cg_LucifersDaddy and cg_Leviathan, not post it publicly. Our arena shard just recently reported a guy who is climbing to first every day with 6 star traya with +5 speed, 4 star Bastila Shan Fallen, Nihilus, Sion, and Thrawn, all with 60-80 speed on them. There is no way he’s beating JKRs and DR squads with 7 star Malaks with +120-150 speeds on their entire squads.

I watched the guy beat my DR, 7* Malak, HK, SiT, Dbast squad the other day and then proceeded to hit him back. Not a single one of his characters took a turn. Not one. I killed his team without being hit once. JKR teams can do the same to him. It’s the most blatant case of cheating I’ve seen. Our shard chat reported him via email and we got a response back within a few days that they were investigating it.
  • Ikky2win wrote: »
    You need to send an email to cg_LucifersDaddy and cg_Leviathan, not post it publicly. Our arena shard just recently reported a guy who is climbing to first every day with 6 star traya with +5 speed, 4 star Bastila Shan Fallen, Nihilus, Sion, and Thrawn, all with 60-80 speed on them. There is no way he’s beating JKRs and DR squads with 7 star Malaks with +120-150 speeds on their entire squads.

I watched the guy beat my DR, 7* Malak, HK, SiT, Dbast squad the other day and then proceeded to hit him back. Not a single one of his characters took a turn. Not one. I killed his team without being hit once. JKR teams can do the same to him. It’s the most blatant case of cheating I’ve seen. Our shard chat reported him via email and we got a response back within a few days that they were investigating it.

I know what hack they are using. I seen it before.
  • rokota
    166 posts Member
    We now have also such a cheater in our fleet shard - placing 1 with a 3* Home 1 and a bunch of 1* ships :(

I would like to report him but i can't figure out how to get his ally code? Can't see it anywhere in the profile pages :-/
  • rokota wrote: »
    We now have also such a cheater in our fleet shard - placing 1 with a 3* Home 1 and a bunch of 1* ships :(

I would like to report him but i can't figure out how to get his ally code? Can't see it anywhere in the profile pages :-/

It should be at the bottom. If not, try sending a message to them and ask for the code. It could work XD
  • rokota
    166 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Spooderham wrote: »
    It should be at the bottom. If not, try sending a message to them and ask for the code. It could work XD

No, there is nothing at the bottom, and i also can't send him a message because the buttons are inactive. Only the report/mute-button is working. Ally codes i only see on profiles from my guild members but not on anyone elses :(

//edit

does anyone know how i could attach a screenshot with iOS Safari? I can choose the pictures but it doesn't include them :-/
    Post edited by rokota on