Padmé tier 5 is stupid hard

Replies

• X3ina
    108 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Finally unlocked her, omg it was not fun at all.
    My sepszdoo4cszwcmo.jpg
    Kill order was: Anakin(because he debuffs), Padme, Anakin, GK, Anakin, Bindo, GK, Anakin xD
  • Timbo86 wrote: »
    I got her to lvl 6 with no zetas or b1 and droideka. Was getting my butt kicked until I targeted Padmé first

I'd like to see your Sep teams for this. All G12? What mods? Ally code so we can look in SWGOH.GG?
  • Reyalp
    738 posts Member
    T5 & 6 isn't that difficult.

Did it with:
    Lead - GG (g12, no zetas)
    Assaj (g12, unique zeta)
    Dooku (g12, zeta)
    B2 (g11, no zeta)
    Poggle (lvl 80, g7)

https://swgoh.gg/p/361489473/
  • kiar1404
    241 posts Member
    0uhbgbjkilgp.png
    zGG with Zeta on Special
    zzAV with Crit-Damage-Arena-Mods
    Tier 5 after some tries with different leaders ... but this team worked ... AV last woman standing.
    T6 - no chance right now - I will bring GG and B2 to G12 and try T6 and T7 next time.
  • Copying a post from another thread here, as I am trying for Tier 5. I want to like this event, but the guidelines in the event of 5* characters, gear 10, and 5-dot mods do not seem to be an accurate reflection of what you need to unlock.
    I have G12 zAsajj (unique), G10 zGrevious (Unique), 6* G10 Dooku, G9 B2, and G8 Spy, Sun Fac, and 6* Magna to choose from. Can't event get a kill in Tier 5. I'll have B2 @ G10 and Grevious @ G11 by Sunday, and Magna / Dooku @ 7*.
    I'm not trying for a 7* Padme. I'm trying for unlock. I've modded as best I can according to crouchingrancor, etc.
    I've tried 40 attempts at least so far (yes targeting Padme as first kill). i'm obv. doing some wrong, but I can't figure it out at the moment.
    Ally code: 197751381
    Edit: Just adding that I aced the Chewbacca event and 3P0 events, yes they were hard but I enjoyed them.
  • X3ina wrote: »
    Finally unlocked her, omg it was not fun at all.

That's a joke. With that team? Never ever.
    I can't unlock her with these:

mj94l4zyqvy7.png

• Reyalp
    738 posts Member
    The folk who can't unlock 5 or 6 with 5 g12 separatists should go home and rethink their lives
  • MartinHatch
    7 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    I managed to unlock her after about 200 attempts with a Gear 9 team, unremarkable mods, and only one zeta (on GG lead ability - not sure if this is actually necessary or not).

Line-Up, Gear and Purpose:

ajsx29ho4e3n.jpg

GG(z)(L) - G9+1
    • "Marks" the Droideka so your team can avoid all damage
    • Stuns

Asaj - G11+1
    • Removes enemy debuffs (v.useful to remove GK taunt)
    • Stuns

Dooku - G9+1
    • Stuns
    • Ability Blocks
    • Shocks (cannot gain buffs)

B2 - G9+0
    • Immunity Block
    • Immunity Block
    • Immunity Block
    • Target Lock
    • Immunity Block

Droideka - G9+1
    • Hides behind his shields
    • Does crazy high damage

Mods: Nothing too special.. mostly blue and purple
    • GG : Health and Speed above all else
    • B2 : Potency and Speed (once I got his Potency north of 80% things got a lot easier!)
    • Droideka : Offence, Protection - and AVOID SPEED at all costs - he has 97 speed!

The Droideka is a special case.
    1. he can't critically hit - so Offence is vital (don't bother with Crit Chance OR Crit Dmg)
    2. The more "charges" he gets (by the enemy taking turns before he goes) the more damage he does
    3. The greater the difference between his speed and his target - the more damage he does!

For reasons (2) and (3) above .. low speed is the killer (literally! He can 2-shot Padme!)

Kill order:
    1. Padme (to stop protection up)
    2. Anakin (to stop him one-shotting my team)
    3. Healer (to stop revives)
    4. GK (FTW!)

Strategy:
    There a number of stars which need to align for this to work .. and this took a LOT of attempts to make it happen ...
    1. Droideka needs to be Marked by GG - if this doesn't happen (and/or you lose toons in the first few turns) then just quit and start again.
    2. Go "shields up" with the Droideka - he is now the only target, completely immune to damage, and stacking "charge" for high damage shots
    3. B2 needs to apply Buff Immunity on BOTH Padme and GK (hence the high potency) - This stops Padme getting protection up, and stops GK from taunting. Ideally you should also get Healing Immunity on Padme to stop the healer from restoring her health - if GK is taunting when your Droideka turn comes around, just quit and start again!
    4. Keep Padme stunned and/or ability blocked (Asaj / Dooku) - otherwise she will remove debuffs and heal
    5. Once Padme is dead - stun / ability block Anakin - if the Healer revives Anakin kill him immediately or he will one-shot your team

This took an AWFUL lot of attempts .. I really lost count.

The Ideal Start
    yixrxc3gfkzk.jpg

I CAN HAS WINZ!
    ea4g9q9uluu2.jpg
    All trees are felled at ground level ..
  • This event should come with a warning. If you don’t have the Sep Droids. I’m thinking something like: “Abandon all hope ye who enter here”
  • ZzAssaj lead, g12 dooku g11 B2 g11 geo soldier g8 sun fac +60-80 speed mods not even in my top 20 sets, easy as pie.

1. Need a little Rng to get buff immunity on GK then hit padme with assaj basic for stun then unload on her.
    2. Sun fac basic b2 special assaj special to cleanse taunt and retribution as needed.
    3. Kill anakin
    4. Unload on jedi fish.
    5. Mop up
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    3pourr2 wrote: »
    Cant wait until people get her and find out she don’t hit like she does in event

With Courage, I can assure you she does. Got to be g12 with great mods but yeah, she'll hit for 20-25k.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Did it with this 75jd0peh60u2.png

If you can spare the crystals or $15 for the weekly droideka shards or if you are close to 5* and can get there, do it. I can’t emphasize enough how much easier him getting marked behind damage immunity makes this.

B1 is usesless, gives them tons of free undispellabe prot, same with dooku.

Soldier also useless but I had to use him.

If you’ve got Fun Sac or AV use them instead of soldier.

Also, sneaky bug is sleeper mvp, bro hits for like 30k even at g8 so if you’ve got him geared for his ship slap some CD mods on him and enjoy.

Make sure your grievous has as little prot as possible. His job is to just get brought below 100% hp so that mark goes on DD. Kill order Padme, Jolee Knockoff, Ani/GK. At tier 5 Padme really is the only dangerous one once you blow her away it’s a win, DD killed Ani and GK by himself for me.

Still took around 50 tries.
  • Mhmacleod
    194 posts Member
    Anyone find the Dodge and crit avoidance rate extremely fishy in events like these? They've got like 3 times the Dodge chance above my dooku lead and only GG lead seems to give me the crit chance that I was supposed to get; base!
  • Mirkraag
    509 posts Member
    I succeed t5 with assaj 12, spy and soldier 11, dooku 10 and b2 9.
    Crit dmg for assaj, spy and dooku
    Offense for soldier
    Power for b2.
    Kill padme, then fishman, then the others
    Buff immunity and shock on kenobi and try stun him and padme as much as possible.

You can do it guys !!!!
  • Shaunyvee
    916 posts Member
    Sitting at tier 7, brute forcing is failing miserably.

G11 grievous lead (all zetas), g12B2 no speed gear, all zetas, g12 assaj (all zetas).

Probably zero point mentioning anyone else as they're all G9 or lower
  • USAFmedic129
    1538 posts Member
    I can deal with the Crit immunity because of Panda lead for the opposing team, but almost every attack they dodge or avoid or deflect. It’s getting old fast
  • Simski22
    29 posts Member
    5* with zzAsajj (L), g10 grievous, g11 dooku, g8 B2 and g8 poggle.
    Took about 30 tries and only asajj was left standing but it worked.
    6* i have no hope.
  • InRevanWeTrust
    68 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    I got padme to 6 stars with this

You want to talk extreme or impossible. Wait until you try the last tier 7 event.... boy

I tried 20 times and every time 2 of my characters die right at the beginning without me being able to move with all 6 dot mods and g12 with g12 gear

I was able to do the event with this setup for 6 star Padme and I did it within 8 attemptshp5dww8ek9s3.jpg

• Tbirds01
    1235 posts Member
    Hey everyone, those of you who’ve lost hope thinking it’s only possible with the new separatist droids, well I have good news for you! I beat it with Grievous, magnagaurd, b2, asajj, and poggle, yes, poggle! And only gear 8 on asajj. I beat tier 7 with that team. Now, I did have three zetas on my droids, sonthat helped a lot, but it was like the C3PO event, you almost need chirpa's lead to be zeta’d to beat the event.
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • Tbirds01 wrote: »
    Hey everyone, those of you who’ve lost hope thinking it’s only possible with the new separatist droids, well I have good news for you! I beat it with Grievous, magnagaurd, b2, asajj, and poggle, yes, poggle! And only gear 8 on asajj. I beat tier 7 with that team. Now, I did have three zetas on my droids, sonthat helped a lot, but it was like the C3PO event, you almost need chirpa's lead to be zeta’d to beat the event.

I appreciate the optimism, but can you please post some pics or swgoh.gg link to your account so we can see how you modded, etc.
  • yankeeh8er
    604 posts Member
    I was really hoping I could at least unlock her with my g12 zzasajj g11 dooku. But no luck.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    yankeeh8er wrote: »
    I was really hoping I could at least unlock her with my g12 zzasajj g11 dooku. But no luck.

no bugs ? poggle lead spy OHKO's people with buffs, Soldier hopefully calls spy or fac for the assist and not poggle ventriss cleans up ?
  • yankeeh8er
    604 posts Member
    Dk_rek wrote: »
    yankeeh8er wrote: »

no bugs ? poggle lead spy OHKO's people with buffs, Soldier hopefully calls spy or fac for the assist and not poggle ventriss cleans up ?

my gg is g8, my spy is also g8. The rest are all level 1.
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Padme will be forgotten in a few months. I wouldn't stress.
    You mean like has happened with literally no other legendaries?
    Still not a he.
  • ddlooping2
    1046 posts Member
    Hi all :)

Did Tier 5 & 6 with the following...
    7yajxvm4b3hf.png

• I thought tiers 5 and 6 were on the easy side. Especially compared to other recent legendary events. I only have one separatist g12 and neither of the new droids. I used AV, B2, Dooku, G soldier and pogle. I did put my best arena mods on them. B2 is key to keeping that buff immunity on them, especially GKs taunt. I think key was taking Padmé out first. I did it in less than ten tries on 5 and 6 and I def don’t have a supped up roster. It’s doable.
  • I beat T5 with G12 zzVentress, G12 zDooku, G11 GG and really low powered B2 and IG100.
  • Nteger
    3 posts Member
    I couldn't beat tier 5 until I bumped up GG (2 zetas) and Asaj (2 zetas) to gear 12.5 and slice all their mods. Then I was able to beat tiers 5 and 6 and bump up Dooku to gear 12. My weak links are gear 9 B2 and IG100. Keep stunning Padme and Kenobi until Padme goes down, then focus Guardian and then the other Jedi. If you can, try to shock Kenobi or give him buff immunity so that he doesn't taunt, but remember he can cleanse. I don't think I'll be able to beat tier 7 without better gear on my droids.