Padme Amidala Event Requirements [MEGA]

Replies

• I have the droids 7*. General Grievous is G12 (50k+health), B2 is G12, Magna is G12, Droideka is G11, and B1 is G10. I have no zetas on them, but I will probably have two available.
    I'm stuck at Tier 7. Do you think two zetas will be enough?
  • Si0n
    117 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    hf125w8elsuc.png
    3q2s1u0j591v.png
    f7w7kyd6fbac.png

This is how I’ve unlocked her.
    Took me 5 hours to understand how that team works, how my team works, kill order and modding.
    Kill order - Padme first, Reviving Jedi second, rest don’t matter
    Modding: GG- Tons of HP, Asajj- best cc cd with offense secondaries, Dooku and B2- full potency (over 100%) and Magnaguard with best defensive set possible (gave him 60% potency as well)
    Tactics: Your aim is to finish off padme and have at least 4 squad members still standing (B2 needs to be among them). If you fail to achieve that, forfeit the battle and start again. B2 NEEDS to land buff imunity on GK otherwise he’s gonna make your life miserable. Save all the stuns for Padme (she needs to take as few turns as possible) - Asajj basic, Dooku basic and unique, GG second unique and Magnaguard’s second unique will all go on her to stop her from taking a turn. Without the protection up buff she is very fragile and will die off easy. Once you got her down concentrate on the reviving jedi and you should be fine.
  • This and the last events, is Motivations Depression! Great performance, not! No nice greetings from Germany.
  • MalSyn20
    10 posts Member
    YaeVizsla wrote: »
    Gorem wrote: »
    I thought the original excuse for making new legendary events require g12 ect was that we had more time to farm for them?

yet b1 and Droideka have only JUST become farmable. And Asajj at G12+ gets 2-3 shot at tier 5

So um? Lie after lie after lie after lie at CG headquarters.
    Asajj at G12+ has literally soloed T5 for multiple people, with the remainder being scraps who eat a couple hits before dying and fueling Rampage. The gear and modding requirements for having someone solo the event are formidable, but it does work.

And we're already getting videos and reports of people pulling it off without B1 and Droideka, proving they are not required.

Here's how Ahnald did it, and it ain't like he's Skel levels of skilled. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uurw0OfSgXc
    Yea you just have to have 300+ speed minimum and RNG on your side...
  • KyoO1234
    270 posts Member
    This is what I have available and after 100+ tries and changing leads and toons based on recommendations here i finally beat tier 7 ... NOT!!!

wtyc6ssve97y.png

I wonder if Padme specifically (and this game in general ) is really still worth my time...
  • Xhedao
    209 posts Member
    I unlocked on 5*, thats it. Used g12 zzAV lead, g10 dooku and my three g12 geo pilots. After 20 min i understand what to do in tier 5 and it worked with not a hard rng.
    Spared spys special, until I could throw it on padme, when she had many buffs. Follow up with AV and she was down. Just lost my sun fac, so it worked well. And except my AV all my toons had bad mods.

Have tried now an hour t6, but this tactic just worked once in t5. So it is just good for an unlock.
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    KyoO1234 wrote: »
    This is what I have available and after 100+ tries and changing leads and toons based on recommendations here i finally beat tier 7 ... NOT!!!

wtyc6ssve97y.png

I wonder if Padme specifically (and this game in general ) is really still worth my time...

Probably not if you did 100+ attempts in the span of one day
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Zaraos wrote: »
    G12 GG, B2, Geo spy, Sun fac, ZZVentress. 7* is impossible, not hard or difficult, impossible without either a full Seperatist droid team OR All G12/G12+ pieces and zeta on GG. Ridiculous requirements, needing G12+ gear for an event which isnt even farmable (Yeah im talking to you Purple medpacks that drop in quantities of 1-3 in HSITH top 10)

You mean mk6 medpacs? Those are farmable, literally, in fleet, and they also show up in the GET store and the shard shop.
  • ottomaddux
    490 posts Member
    This is the good thing about being 2.5m gp. It would cost a ton of money to anywhere near ready for this event. Have fun with your new toy 4m gp!

I have 4.6 mil gp and am nowhere near unlocking padme. I have two g12 toons and three g11 toons all with good tier 5 mods and yet i cant kill one of the toons on tier 5. Im thinking CG isnt very honest in their level requirements page.
  • I'm curious why all the "I can't get Padme, etc.." threads are not being thrown into the mega like always?
  • Drazhar
    784 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Well, they had to force you to buy droids after making you believe you don't need them, tho. It's either that or spend half your stored resources on grievous, magnaguard and b2, with no certain result. Squid Jolee adds that touch of "screw you f2ps, we have galactic republic Jolee and you don't".

She cleanses, she heals, her buddies resurrect, she punishes you when you counter with dooku or assist with geo soldier, what could we add to make it furtherly impossible for f2ps and to make her absolutely rekt the seps those filthy f2ps will use? Oh, yes, sure, GR Jolee has tons of health and protection and something like 250-260 speed in t5.

What the hell guys, we should write an e-mail to Disney and make it do a remake of Ep. II with Padme smashing Grievous with her bare hands.
  • akgjbrbj20um.png

Now for the gear...
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    I love how this thread has degenerated to a back and forth of...

"CG is evil money grubbers! I can't do the event with blah!"

"I have less than blah and I pulled it off. Here's how."

"No! You're a liar! You didn't do it with that! This event isn't hard. It's impossible."

"But I literally just did it."

"Pics or it didn't happen! And even if it did happen, it's because you got lottery winning RNG so it doesn't count!"

Yeesh.
    MalSyn20 wrote: »
    Yea you just have to have 300+ speed minimum and RNG on your side...
    Mod targets to have A SINGLE TOON SOLO THE PHASE are about +90 speed, +1000 offense. Which puts her at about 200 speed before her lead and unique. Those requirements get relaxed if you're not trying to have A SINGLE TOON SOLO THE PHASE. With her lead giving +30 and a unique that gives +15 per enemy without buffs, yes, that does get Asajj to around 300 speed starting out and whenever you clear the enemy's buffs. Turns out Asajj is one of the faster toons in the game.
    I'm curious why all the "I can't get Padme, etc.." threads are not being thrown into the mega like always?
    bPiuvZd.png
    Still not a he.
  • DaarthBrewer
    1954 posts Member
    +1000 offense. Which puts her at about 200 speed before her lead and unique.

Where can you see the offense on a toon? Thanks.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • YaeVizsla wrote: »

When you check their stats next to the favorite button, the physical damage is under physical offense, and special damage is under special offense.
  • DaarthBrewer
    1954 posts Member

When you check their stats next to the favorite button, the physical damage is under physical offense, and special damage is under special offense.

Thanks, ok, I see what you guys are talking about now, appreciate you clearing it up.. AV +712, guess I need to work mods a bit.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • jjkriv
    429 posts Member
    Omeah wrote: »
    I got 7* Padmé with zzGG (G12+2 pieces), zzAsajj (G12+3 pieces), zB2 (G11+5 pieces), Dooku (G12) IG-100 (G10), with slightly better than good mods (I don’t have god mods). It took about 9 hours I think?

Lol...this is the same thing i went thru..nothing like putting in overtime on a phone app game.
  • 6* can be done with this

yeah no it cant, show us the video proof lol

• NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Si0n wrote: »
    try to understand the tactics and get her unlocked. I’ve unlocked her with a G11 GG (lead), G12 zDooku, G12 Asajj, G8 Magnaguard and a 6* G8 B2.

Try to understand that there's no such thing as "tactics" but "have the right toons".

I can't unlock her with these People (which is a shame, btw. It's a shame - and a joke):

g1svx47qy955.png

Of course you unlocked her with GG as lead. Because it's meant to be like that.
    Panic farm, people. Some GG shards for only 2,000 purples in the weekly delivery.

How is a character that’s been in the game for over two years in any way a panic farm?
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • So realistic event but i guess i watched wrong sw movie she can kill gear 12 asanj with ıne shot or gear 11 dooku in movie these are strong so movie is wrong :) out dev team is correct and so cleaver they should work for nasa 🤮
  • AleSahnDroh_1979
    950 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Unlocked after 100-200 attempts, I don't know.......
    Asajj ZZ G12+3, Grevious G10, Dooku G10, B2 G8, Sun Fac G8.
    I boosted Asajj's offence but the only key was...... luck! In one attempt I was defeated 1v1 by GK....
    I did't expect to unlock Padmè since Separatists are clearly my worse faction but.... it's disgusting how much the pure and simple random luck can matter in these events......
  • ovi96ovi
    1 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    you made this event for money, really. for 5* i spend real money ? never, for 7 i understand but for 5* ? NO
    and i give up the game
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    ovi96ovi wrote: »
    you made this event for money, really. for 5* i spend real money ? never, for 7 i understand but for 5* ? NO
    and i give up the game

Really? I did it free with:1gvt1yu4dyur.png
    Hella people are saying they did it with Dooku, Ventress, B2, Magnaguard, and Grievous. All these characters have been in the game for two years. How’s this a cash grab? Quit pouting because you didn’t work on Separatists because no youtuber told you what to do.

Edit: To clarify, by “I did it” I mean I unlocked her. My team isn’t right to do 6 or 7 yet. My Spy needs higher offense so that he can one-shot Padme on a crit, otherwise I can’t deal with Kenobi’s taunts and don’t have enough stuns. I’m close, so if I don’t stop upgrading B2 and Greivous I should be able to finish it next time.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    and i give up the game
    People have been soloing T5 with a high end Ventress.

You're not prepared. That's not CG's fault. Just get ready for next time.
    Still not a he.
  • DermoRen
    17 posts Member
    Strategy without Droids.

This was the hardest event to date. Required my best mods on the following characters. Took me all day. Lost track of how much time.

Leader: GG Gear XII with Zeta on Unique, no Zeta on leadership. Max Health mods with great speed. My arena mods for Jolee. A couple Gear XII+ for added health and speed. You want his health as high as possible and every mod six dot.

Asajj with double zeta. Gear XII. Stacked her with my best Crit damage and critical chance mods. And some potency. Her dispel is key to her kit along with the stun that goes with her basic. The AOE will trigger a taunt on GK so be careful when using that.

B2 at Gear XII, no Zeta. Maxed out on potency. This is essential to get up buff immunity at the start and keep it on. Mine was well over 100%.

Sun Fac - Gear XII with tons of protection for survivability. You will want to taunt at an opportune time to draw fire. Sun Fac will also hit back and clear buffs.

Count Dooku - Gear XII with protection and potency. You want CD to put on stuns to slow down Padme and Anakin. Avoid triggering GK’s taunt by targeting him when buff immunity isn’t up.

Game play... The event will open with a varying array of potential damage done to your team. One of your first moves will likely be the B2 AOE in response to the damage to your team. You want buff immunity across. Then use the GG attack to stun and damage Padme. If you don’t make progress right away towards this goal - exit and try again. The RNG varies widely for this event. You’ll get blown out of the water sometimes. Other times you might barely get touched at the open and be able to inflict buff immunity on all opponents.

Depending on whether GK has buff immunity you can use GG AOE to inflict damage across the opponent’s. This helps to erode the defense down. You can almost set it up so a few go at once. But the priority is on Padme.

You want to take out Padme first without JKA destroying your team. Try to keep him stunned with Dooku. However you can’t waste time bc the Jedi healer will throw a wrench in your plans. You may end up losing a character after taking out Padme and JKA attacks back. Once Padme is gone you need to balance against the fish Jedi healer and JKA. I was able to take out JKA first and then was able to stun the healer and eventually took him out. However, I had the Jedi healer around 75% health and no protection.

Once you are down to GK and Mace hopefully you still have Asaj. Don’t mess up your run by focusing on GK. Go for Mace instead since he can do more damage. Stun him if you can. If he has foresight use your GG basic against him. Finish on GK.

In summary, I think the top four characters are a must if you don’t have the other droids. Dooku could probably be replaced. I had some success with Poggle bc of the added offense. However I think the stun feature with Dooku worked better. You need your mods optimized from the beginning. Focus on the kill order. Padme — balance between JKA and Jedi Healer. Get the taunt up on Sun Fac to take damage. Mace before GK. Lastly, don’t waste time on busted runs. Just make sure to slow it down when the RNG gods finally smile upon you when you open with buff immunity on all your opponents and you clear Padme with four characters. Stop. Think about the next move then proceed.

Again, toughest event to date. The most frustrating aspect has to be the variable RNG. You will think you are so close then get stomped 20 times in a row before getting close again. Very frustrating. Glad it’s done.
  • Cinny
    3 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    and i give up the game
    People have been soloing T5 with a high end Ventress.

You're not prepared. That's not CG's fault. Just get ready for next time.

i want a video how you can solo T5 with just AV , then please add also T6 and T7, you are prepared i guess.

Removed insult, keep it polite, there's no need to insult people ~Rtas
    Post edited by EA_Rtas on
  • I have a zeta to spend. Running GG lead, zunique AV, Dooku, B2, and ig-100. Do I zeta GG lead or unique?

Thanks!
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    I have a zeta to spend. Running GG lead, zunique AV, Dooku, B2, and ig-100. Do I zeta GG lead or unique?

Thanks!

It's GG's unique which makes the event a LOT easier.
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
This discussion has been closed.