TB was supposed to remove new character requirements?

knajycx0t2ku.png
aub1lbepl0yc.png
Correct me if I’m wrong, but did the devs not say that they were going to remove new characters being required from TB?

Replies

• Stenun
    851 posts Member
    Options
    Starting in April, yes.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Stenun wrote: »
    Starting in April, yes.

This.
  • crzydroid
    7298 posts Moderator
    Options
    Also, it also is going to remove new characters going forward, so in April b1 and droideka will still be in there.
  • Options
    @Kyno @CG_SBCrumb I didn’t want to make a new thread and I know they had literature on changing one of the Hoth bros requirements next LSTB. I’m still concerned about DSTB and IPD.

It was brought up weeks ago and am hoping there is change to it before it’s release.

IPD In platoons is more impactful as it is required for a special mission in phase 6.
    That’s GET and and I need every piece of it for Malek lol :)
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    It's been brought up, just waiting to see the new spreadsheet @Vinny_Vader_Vedi
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    It's been brought up, just waiting to see the new spreadsheet @Vinny_Vader_Vedi

Ty ser!
  • Options
    crzydroid wrote: »
    Also, it also is going to remove new characters going forward, so in April b1 and droideka will still be in there.

They should at least make them farmable before having them all the way down to Phase 4.
  • Options
    We had 5/6 platoons in one platoon mission of p5 this DSTB that need B1 and/or B2. Randomly generated? Uhhh, no!
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Options
    We had 5/6 platoons in one platoon mission of p5 this DSTB that need B1 and/or B2. Randomly generated? Uhhh, no!

They got rid on randomly generated platoons and there is now a fixed tb platoons for all phases.
  • Options
    I understand it is fixed but that is way too many of a single toon in a platoon mission.