How can padme this strong to beat both revan with just single attack?

https://youtu.be/43aoUYwz99s
I thought its to heavy but the whales Who got malak can be upset cause padme can beat them.

Replies

• KyoO1234
    270 posts Member
    Sounds to me like GG all over again...
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    I thought its to heavy but the whales Who got malak can be upset cause padme can beat them.

If you watched the whole video you would've seen that Malak is still having the upper hand (just like the devs said).
    It's sad that he didn't test against a JKR + Chewie team both on offense and defense to see how that one plays out with all the GR chars being modded towards max health. Chewie could be the counter to those GR squads when you're using JKR.
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • StarSon
    7411 posts Member
    Legend91 wrote: »

If you watched the whole video you would've seen that Malak is still having the upper hand (just like the devs said).
    It's sad that he didn't test against a JKR + Chewie team both on offense and defense to see how that one plays out with all the GR chars being modded towards max health. Chewie could be the counter to those GR squads when you're using JKR.

Eh, I think at the end he could have won if he'd done Padme's special on Malak instead of HK. Also think we just haven't seen the best 5th yet. I would give it a few days before declaring it one way or the other.
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    StarSon wrote: »

Eh, I think at the end he could have won if he'd done Padme's special on Malak instead of HK. Also think we just haven't seen the best 5th yet. I would give it a few days before declaring it one way or the other.

On a (close to)full health Malak? Bad idea, as he won't die to that. And getting yourself into that situation where Malak 1) is rather low on life 2) Padme has her mass assist ready and 3) your chars have some stacks of courage for the damage (despite Malak taking reduced damage from it) sounds not really reliable. And even if you ignore HK and go for Malak, well, there's an HK then who's starting to assassinate one by another :/
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Riffinator
    2585 posts Member
    He literally lost to malak. chill out.
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • TaranStorm11
    28 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    As a Malak owner (and proud 5* crawl-to-the-finish Padme owner) this doesn’t really worry me. He lost the way you’d expect a percent health damage team to lose: getting straight solo’d by Malak. His team is super maxed on a test account too, how many folks have the 6 zetas lying around to make this team ready to roll against Malak anyway?

The arena “S” tier is still solely populated by DR/Malak, followed by a solid “A” tier of DR sans malak, JKR, CLS, and now Padme-lead GR. Sounds pretty healthy to me.
  • this-is-awesome. i really hope cg has thought this through and leave it alone
  • I'm sure malak could still 1v5 them
  • Lonach
    87 posts Member
    ??? Did you watch the video ? MALAK WON !
    Padme only beats JKR and DR teams ... but other teams can do it... She failed to beat Malak.

As it is, there is no (more) valid counter to Malak... There is no strategy involved, just luck with speed mods...

You have 1 point of speed more than your adversary and you are the king because there is no other counter to DR +Malak except DR+Malak with better speed.

That's really fun and healthy to base Arena on Luck instead of strategy and skill... same thing with grand Arena and the next iteration of this non sense.
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    Meta report shows a grand total of 11 padme teams....I think that says it all
  • StarSon wrote: »

Malak takes reduced damage (which basically means no dmg) from % health effect which is a direct counter to padme's courage ability.
  • It's the new way. Each new character is the meta so people dump tons of money chasing a carrot they can never get. Frustration gaming is what they call it I believe.

So people dump money trying to unlock characters with broken or very low drop rates. It's typical EA practice.