New Raid

SemiGod
3001 posts Member
Dear, @CG_SBCrumb

Are you guys working on or thinking of making another raid? The current 2 that are un-simmable have gotten dull and boring. It's been over 1 year since the sith raid was dropped and a new raid with new mechanics would be refreshing.

Replies

• TAZZZOOO
    245 posts Member
    I'd like something that isn't PVP (I'm sick to my stomach of PVP), something that doesn't require months of preparation (legendary events) and an actual use for my ships.
    A ship raid would be nice.
  • TAZZZOOO wrote: »
    I'd like something that isn't PVP (I'm sick to my stomach of PVP), something that doesn't require months of preparation (legendary events) and an actual use for my ships.

Perfect example of this would be the Death Star raid and for rewards CLS' X wing (CLS and R2-D2 pilots)
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    Cattlelyst wrote: »
    TAZZZOOO wrote: »

Perfect example of this would be the Death Star raid and for rewards CLS' X wing (CLS and R2-D2 pilots)

Yeah except 50% will be on ground. Such as, disabling the shield on endor then the fleet battles then they will prolly add a part where you have to battle the emperor or something.
  • SemiGod wrote: »
    Yeah except 50% will be on ground. Such as, disabling the shield on endor then the fleet battles then they will prolly add a part where you have to battle the emperor or something.
    Awesome edition! I love it come on EA gotta make this happen!